Boards < Offtopic < Offtopic < So...Where are you from?

Boards

« Prev | 1 2 ... 4 5 | Next »

• kb1518910
  • User

Posted at 2018-12-10 16:14:08 — Link

also I lived in germany for 2 years from ages 2-4 for me

Deviant Puma Breeder

• CalicoOaks
  • User

Posted at 2019-12-27 22:26:16 — Link

I live in Florida, USA. I live in a college town that woulod be MUCH smaller if not for the University. I live 40 miles from the Horse Capitol of the World. There are many horse farms there where they raise mostlyThoroughbreds for racing! Our climate is very mild but we DO have Hurricane Season when it is very wet and rains almost every day. In winter we have a lot of Northerners that come for the good weather. We call them Snowbirds. So, basically, Florida has two seasons, Hurricane and Snowbird. When one ends, the other begins. Our state is a peninsula with some of the best beaches in the world! My city is almost equally distant from both coasts! As a child my father was in the Navy and I have seen 3/4 of the United States from a car. I have been to BOTH Disneyland AND DisneyWorld! 

Off Track Thoroughbreds are my Passion

• Evaristus
  • User

Posted at 2020-06-04 07:44:14 — Link

Korea, specifically Daegu! <3

It's nice! We don't get out of school until 8:00PM though.

• Beers
  • User

Posted at 2021-11-24 16:40:08 — Link

Wow 8 pm!!! I live in the USA

Check out my giveaways!!

Newbie:

https://beastkeeper.com/thread/13973

Reg Giveaway:

https://beastkeeper.com/thread/14168

If you have any pets that you want to have a safe and kind home, send them to me and they'll be put in my giveaway for players who are looking to give pets some love!

• Seawing4evs
  • User

Posted at 2022-01-11 13:45:00 — Link

No body so far lives in Tasmania like me I used to live on a farm of 100 Acers only on the other side of the road from the beach in a tiny town  but I moved to the city at least it's next to the sea I'm gonna move back with my dad part time on his farm. I don't wanna get to personal but I will say I live up the north west cost if there are any locals reading this I will give you clues I hope you will understand.  The farm clue is a town named after a bird some of us call fairy...  And the city is Bunnings and spotlight Bernie. Any ideas if you think you might know and are a local please let me know.

The seawings anthom.

Seawings oh seawings with scales green and blue.

Seawings oh seawings with scales pink and purple.

Seawings oh seawings with talons webed and sharp.

Seawings oh seawings with tails strong and large.

We live in seas or deepest blue.

Isolated from the contanent.

Delagated to protecting our queen.

But we're never really that content.

We are a proud old tribe of whale munchers.

But we really love our lunches.

A break with cake.

Or a salmon pie or two.

Seawings oh seawings I worship you.

• SerialKillerXO
  • User

Posted at 2022-03-13 23:29:15 — Link

I live in teh Golden State in the USA. Been getting tired of here though so I have been looking into moving out of state. Any recommendations? I loved Colorado, Utah, Ohio, and been thinking about Michgan :)

-SerialKillerXO

• kittyQ
  • User

Posted at 2024-03-25 16:20:03 — Link

i live in texas but im european i was born over in paris texas

Harry Potter FontImage result for fairy tail logo

« Prev | 1 2 ... 4 5 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla