Boards < Advertising < Item Sales < LTB (or trade for) Cotton <3

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• MishaBaby
  • User

Posted at 2013-05-10 04:25:19 — Link

LTB  (Looking To Buy): Cotton x 20-50
LTP (Looking To Pay): up to 30 S/each
Notes: Building sure is expensive! I need this stuff, and I need it ASAP. I might be willing to pay partially in Vermillion, but as I really need all of that stuff that I have right now (and I don't have much >,<) that will be at a premium; to be clear, Vermillion will be valued at somewhere around 150-200 Silver apiece until I can get more of it, and I don't have enough to trade away more than 10 at this time. If you have cotton for sale, please reply and let's work something out! ^.^ New! I can now offer [Blueprint: Ridinghall (lvl 1)] or [Scheme: Adamantite Golem] in exchange. BP is valued at 500 Silver, Scheme at 1k, or both for 50 Cotton.

Looking for Foundation Unicorns with no red stats.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yes, I have a sale section. Take a look at my "Take Them Home" tab to see what I've currently got for sale. All pets, regardless of how many red stats, 1k minimum. All pets unresearched with no red stats 1.5K, +100 for each green stat (more for very rare stats). Fully researched 3.5k, +100 for each green stat (more for very rare stats). Prices above set minimums negotiable.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have many, many suggestions, and I'd love your feedback on them! Click   HERE    to check them out, and please comment. Thanks! Current number of suggestions in the thread: 10.

• Zenith
  • User

Posted at 2013-05-12 04:59:32 — Link

I can shoot you 70 clay for 15 vermillion.

I collect and breed cockatrice - See my wanted ad if you're willing to breed or sell your cockatrice!

Do you breed or dabble with cockatrice? NEW! Join my cockatrice breeding group, The Golden Standard! A group dedicated to helping cockatrice breeders and hobbyists meet their goals!

Looking for Pets? Check out my profile! I always have a variety of different species for sale.

• MishaBaby
  • User

Posted at 2013-05-12 10:51:56 — Link

Oh wow... dang, I must have been tired when I wrote that, I completely forgot about it XD I actually almost have enough now, so I won't trouble you. I'll always need clay, but I'll make do, I can't actually build anything with it yet anyway. u.u Thank you very very much for replying and offering though! I appreciate you Zenith! <3

Yes, I have a sale section. Take a look at my "Take Them Home" tab to see what I've currently got for sale. All pets, regardless of how many red stats, 1k minimum. All pets unresearched with no red stats 1.5K, +100 for each green stat (more for very rare stats). Fully researched 3.5k, +100 for each green stat (more for very rare stats). Prices above set minimums negotiable.
I have many, many suggestions, and I'd love your feedback on them! Click   HERE    to check them out, and please comment. Thanks! Current number of suggestions in the thread: 10.

• MishaBaby
  • User

Posted at 2013-05-30 16:07:26 — Link

*changes out the billboard sign* New LTB, PM or reply here if interested! ^.^ <3

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla