Boards < General < General Chat < Have you decided to specialize?

Boards

« Prev | 1 2 3 | Next »

• Nightingale

Posted at 2013-04-05 20:54:42 — Link

...in a species I mean...

I think I'm going to go for gryphons (seeking levelled gryphons and GP ones by the way). I'll also be partially focused on unicorns but Gryphons will be my main focus I think.

Right now I'm starting a collection of norse god/dess gryphons :D I'm way behind in levelling but I'm working on it.

I think I'll just stick my cockatrices, and dragons in for auto battle. I sort of want to keep my rocs because I feel attatched to them. And I'm undecided on my dragons.

What have people focused on?

Are their other gryphon people out there? Perhaps we could breed and trade amongst ourselves and start our own group?

Always looking for Expand Stable Scrolls

Chan eil aon chànan gu leòr

• Synesthesia
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-05 21:16:14 — Link

I'm focused on unicorns. XD I mostly stick to leveling them, and while I do have leveled other beasties, I really only dedicate myself to exploring with the unicorns daily. The new update hinders this, but hopefully it'll get changed a bit so it's not as limiting.

The only other pet that I'm entirely dedicated to leveling is my cockatrices Arya and Sansa because when i found they had awesome genes I figured they'd make good brood mothers when they were leveled.

• rainegryphon
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-05 21:26:45 — Link

I would most definitely be in on starting a gryphon group! If there isn't one already, that is. I'm a bird fanatic in real life, so gryphons and rocs shall be my THANG here. XD

I haven't started a naming theme on them. Maybe I will eventually, I've done it on other sites.

• Nightingale

Posted at 2013-04-05 21:56:26 — Link

Haha couldn't tell by your name :P

I would love that! PM me if you want!

Ohh a GoT lover? Nice! Yeah I have some pets like that. They have nice stats so I want to level them too ^^

• emmie1977
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-05 21:59:19 — Link

For me, my main focus is on my unicorns, however, i do like to collect some of the others too

• Zenith
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-05 22:03:32 — Link

I've only bred cockatrice from the start, mostly because I play with a few friends who've decided to specialize in other psecies, so any wild pets we catch we swap and share freely to help with our own goals.

I collect and breed cockatrice - See my wanted ad if you're willing to breed or sell your cockatrice!

Do you breed or dabble with cockatrice? NEW! Join my cockatrice breeding group, The Golden Standard! A group dedicated to helping cockatrice breeders and hobbyists meet their goals!

Looking for Pets? Check out my profile! I always have a variety of different species for sale.

• Synesthesia
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-05 22:04:49 — Link

Yes. I have read some of them, and am keeping up with the series for the most part. XD GoT is fun.

• Shaetani
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-05 22:42:14 — Link

I'm focusing on Rocs as my main and unicorns as a secondary type, just trying to keep 2 of each other kind in case they're needed for quests.

• Haberdasher
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-05 23:06:55 — Link

I'm mostly focusing on Pumas and Unicorns, with some attention to Gryphons as well.

#33507 on Aywas

• Mouse
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-05 23:11:22 — Link

I'm focusing on Gryphons with a bit of Cockatrice.

I call Vermillion "Vermi"

I occasionally use an IPad- please excuse spellcheck.

• Viriagan
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-05 23:14:11 — Link

Dragons all the way!

From the small crumbs of earth
from the fleece of summer eve
from the memory of a single seed

• Piney
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-05 23:51:35 — Link

If I had to pick one species it would be the Rocs but I dabble in all types of creatures here...

• Nightingale

Posted at 2013-04-06 00:19:55 — Link

Lots of rocs and unicorns. Not too many gryphons...

It's always interesting to see what people focus on.

• lililira
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-06 00:21:57 — Link

Gryphons and Cockatrices. Possibly Rocs too, since Issun's genes are so amazing.

• Gwinni
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-06 00:59:01 — Link

So far I seem to be collecting and breeding Uni's, Pumas, Rocs and Dragons with Rocs and Unis being the main projects I was working on lately. Pumas ans Dragons when I feel like it lol =)

« Prev | 1 2 3 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla