Boards < General < General Chat < Have you decided to specialize?

Boards

« Prev | 1 2 3 | Next »

• Synesthesia
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-08 20:39:34 — Link

Pbbbht. That would be an awesome Unicorn there. If you need any breeding stock I have a few I'd be willing to breed out for ya. Siren being one of them. She has agile paws, and quick mind, as well as magic horn. I'm still working on her levels, but she's getting there.

Currently, I'm working on getting unicorns with either solid, diamond, or magic horn and usually light bones.

• Mouse
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-08 23:06:44 — Link

@ Night- I have a white Gryphon. She has pretty good genes, and some sweet ressesives, but not what I'm looking for in my lines. PM me if you want to buy her!

I call Vermillion "Vermi"

I occasionally use an IPad- please excuse spellcheck.

• Nightingale

Posted at 2013-04-09 04:19:14 — Link

*Pming*

I'm going to create a new group :D

For those who are interested in collecting all the Gryphons:

http://beastkeeper.com/thread/2236

Always looking for Expand Stable Scrolls

Chan eil aon chànan gu leòr

• Rien
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-09 14:01:00 — Link

Cockatrices for me ^.^  I've got me first GP1 'trice just born and his genetics are remarkably.... normal.  Only one negative recessive, everything else is mostly normal but he has a couple of good recesives and some redicuous teeth genes (sharp teeth dominant, poisonous teeth recessive).  I was kind of hoping more of the awesome genes of his parents would pass down but eh.  Still a pretty awesome first offspring.

Twitter: WilsonQueli

Amazon Author: Wilson Queli

Facebook: Wilson Queli

• RainbowCharizard
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-19 07:55:24 — Link

Meh.... I can't decide! All the pets are cool! I've got to say though... My highest level pet is a gryphon, so I'll be working on those...

• Dorchadas
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-20 17:00:02 — Link

I'm all about Rocs, mainly! 

I also kind of enjoy breeding a few gryphons here and there. I try to keep a Breeding/Training group for each species, though. I guess I like Pumas and Dragons more then the rest, though...

Right now I'm cleaning out my groups though, so almost everyone's going away right now. LOL.

If you wish to contact me, it's best to do do so through PM. I am extremely forgetful.

I am a breeder of ROCS!  If you need to buy or sell any, please feel free to contact me! Also, I run a roc breeding group. If you're interested, check it out! The first 10 members are entered into a contest!

• Syn
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-20 22:43:05 — Link

Looking at my groups you'd think I'm specialized in Unicorns but they're just easier to collect. I'd honestly like to become more specialized into dragons. Currently I'm still attempting to breed for Firebreathing and Fearsome look although I've managed Boiling Blood, Berserker, and even a random Spotted.

Genetic Research Addict

• Wyvernfeathers
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-21 03:54:54 — Link

I'm focusing on Pumas to start with, though I hope to get into unicorns eventually, and then maybe all the other species too!

• Nightingale

Posted at 2013-04-21 06:19:02 — Link

I'm wondering... does anyone have any gryphons in the black category? I'm looking for studs. Anyone else collect gryphon skins? <-- that just sounds so weird....

Always looking for Expand Stable Scrolls

Chan eil aon chànan gu leòr

• Draconox
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-22 09:47:27 — Link

I wanted to breed dragons but somehow endet up breeding mainly cockatrice. They are just so cool. ^^ I managed to breed a few nice spotted ones and am still trying for one with Acid Strike, but no luck yet. So I'm looking for a good stud with Spitting muscle.

• SnuggleFox
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-26 06:00:04 — Link

I'm mostly working with Pumas but I have a few Gryphons and Uni's but those are side notes and not really worked on as much as the Pumas. Since I just started tho maybe it's too soon to decide what to specialize in just yet.

« Prev | 1 2 3 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla