Boards < Advertising < Item Sales < Zenith's Wares (Updated 4/7)

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Zenith
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-26 21:12:27 — Link

Come one, come all! See what wares I have in my stall!

Blueprints and Schematics
Lvl 2 Warehouse
Compass scheme
Mantle scheme
Pendant scheme
Ruby Ring scheme x3
Sundial scheme
Statue scheme
Hourglass scheme
Telescope scheme
Cotton Golem scheme x2
Wood Golem scheme

Invites
Thunder Magician invite x3
Gryphon Magician invite x2
Unicorn Magician invite x2
Mammal catcher x2
Clairvoyant invite x2
Dryad invite x3
Cartographer Invite x2
Travelling Merchant invite

Premium Items (offer)

Gray Jar x3

Building Materials
Amethyst x89
Cotton x80
Cuttlefish Ink x327
Granite x92
Hops x80
Lazulite x104
Magnetite x77
Marble x112
Ore x100
Quartz x104
Ruby x62
Shell x294
Soapshroom x82

I'll be adding more to this as I get more materials and items to sell off. In exchange I'm currently looking for the following:

Energy Drinks and Scrolls of Insight (major/lesser)
Wood or Stone
Vermillion
Cockatrice Magi invites
Silver

I collect and breed cockatrice - See my wanted ad if you're willing to breed or sell your cockatrice!

Do you breed or dabble with cockatrice? NEW! Join my cockatrice breeding group, The Golden Standard! A group dedicated to helping cockatrice breeders and hobbyists meet their goals!

Looking for Pets? Check out my profile! I always have a variety of different species for sale.

• Imitatia

Posted at 2013-03-27 02:05:23 — Link

I have 2 cockatrice magician invites. Can we trade for the energy drink?

Hey everyone!

• emmatbunnie
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-27 02:42:26 — Link

can i take all 5 cotton for uh 100 each? 

• Zenith
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-27 04:22:39 — Link

Shadowclaw, PM'd you.

Emmatbunnie, I'll sell you the cotton at 30 per.

I collect and breed cockatrice - See my wanted ad if you're willing to breed or sell your cockatrice!

Do you breed or dabble with cockatrice? NEW! Join my cockatrice breeding group, The Golden Standard! A group dedicated to helping cockatrice breeders and hobbyists meet their goals!

Looking for Pets? Check out my profile! I always have a variety of different species for sale.

• Zenith
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-02 21:44:45 — Link

New wares in stock!

• somehow
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-05 23:02:36 — Link

I was wondering how much would you like for the total for these items:

Compass scheme

Hourglass scheme

Telescope scheme

And how much do you value in trade for these items:

Energy Drink

Cockatrice Magi Invite

• Zenith
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-06 00:55:00 — Link

I value the schemes at roughly 500 silver each and value the invites similarly. The energy drink is an in-demand item, however, so I will value it at, eh, 6k or so.

• somehow
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-06 02:47:37 — Link

I actually don't need energy drink, so can I just trade for the schemes and remainder of trade for silver? If not, I guess you can send me whatever invites to fill rest of quota...

• thestillpoint
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-06 19:39:27 — Link

How much for the adamantine, if it's still available?

• Zenith
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-06 21:18:43 — Link

I'm asking 100 per for the adamantine.

• copyx
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-06 23:20:49 — Link

I'm interested in:

Nutpea (Intellect)
Dragon Maple (Agility) x2

How much Wood or Clay for those three?

• thestillpoint
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-07 00:41:29 — Link

Sure, I'll however many you have for 100s. Or I could offer wood, clay, or vermillion as a trade / a mix of silver and items. Just let me know!

• Zenith
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-07 01:33:34 — Link

@copyx - the nutpea and one of the dragon maple have sold, however, I do have one dragon maple left I can offer. I value stat foods at 5k minimum a piece. I will accept 100 units of wood or clay each.

@thestillpoint - I'd love to trade 1:1 for vermillion with you. Currently I possess 50 adamantine, so 50 vermillion?

• Zenith
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-07 20:36:52 — Link

Updated sales list - buying bulk wood and stone! (need 600 of each)

• MishaBaby
  • User

Posted at 2013-05-10 08:34:41 — Link

How much for a Warehouse (lvl 2) BP? ^.^

Looking for Foundation Unicorns with no red stats.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yes, I have a sale section. Take a look at my "Take Them Home" tab to see what I've currently got for sale. All pets, regardless of how many red stats, 1k minimum. All pets unresearched with no red stats 1.5K, +100 for each green stat (more for very rare stats). Fully researched 3.5k, +100 for each green stat (more for very rare stats). Prices above set minimums negotiable.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have many, many suggestions, and I'd love your feedback on them! Click   HERE    to check them out, and please comment. Thanks! Current number of suggestions in the thread: 10.

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla