Boards < Advertising < Wanted Ads < LF pets w/specific genes, mutagen, rainbow jars

Boards

« Prev | 1 2 3 | Next »

• Piney
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-01 04:00:32 — Link

Not sure if I'm interested in the specific pets that you've linked, but if you have any more good pets you're like to show me, like with one red stat or fewer, then you can link to them. :3

• Dorchadas
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-01 05:38:16 — Link

Fair enough! Sorry to spam you with low quality pets, but I figured I'd mention them instead of regretting not making an offer. Thank you!

If you wish to contact me, it's best to do do so through PM. I am extremely forgetful.

I am a breeder of ROCS!  If you need to buy or sell any, please feel free to contact me! Also, I run a roc breeding group. If you're interested, check it out! The first 10 members are entered into a contest!

• Piney
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-05 00:51:16 — Link

Up

• Zenith
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-05 01:03:58 — Link

Check out my sale tab or my babies tab and see if there's any you're interested in. In exchange I'm interested in your two blue babies, the male and female.

I collect and breed cockatrice - See my wanted ad if you're willing to breed or sell your cockatrice!

Do you breed or dabble with cockatrice? NEW! Join my cockatrice breeding group, The Golden Standard! A group dedicated to helping cockatrice breeders and hobbyists meet their goals!

Looking for Pets? Check out my profile! I always have a variety of different species for sale.

• Piney
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-05 02:08:29 — Link

@Zenith- I'm interested in the black puma, although I would like to see his stats before making a final decision. Otherwise there's nothing else I would like. Sorry.

• Piney
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-30 19:49:56 — Link

Up

• Zenith
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-30 20:17:40 — Link

Interested in this guy? http://beastkeeper.com/pet/61076

I also have a bushel of babies that I need to ID in my quarantine tab. I'll probably end up keeping a few of them - but if you wanna poke around at them you're welcome to. I'll have to ID the silver cockatrice fully before I will consider selling them.

Most, unfortunately, are from my attempted CS breedings, which it doesn't seem you're going for, but they likely have some recessives you may be interested in.

I collect and breed cockatrice - See my wanted ad if you're willing to breed or sell your cockatrice!

Do you breed or dabble with cockatrice? NEW! Join my cockatrice breeding group, The Golden Standard! A group dedicated to helping cockatrice breeders and hobbyists meet their goals!

Looking for Pets? Check out my profile! I always have a variety of different species for sale.

• Piney
  • User

Posted at 2013-05-01 06:42:02 — Link

I was breeding for CS Cockatrices but then I got one. I'm trying to get a CS Acid Spitter though, as impossible as that may be. XD Uh do you mind pointing out which babies have potential acid glands or spitting muscle genes? I'm not really interested in the cockatrice you linked but I might want the piebald orange cockatrice in your sales tab. :3

• Zenith
  • User

Posted at 2013-05-01 07:35:40 — Link

Potential acid glands/ spitting muscles are:

Whew, I think that's all of them X.x

Anyways, if you're interested in Beem-ja feel free to send me a PM with an offer.

« Prev | 1 2 3 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla