Boards < Advertising < Wanted Ads < Seeking Quality Cockatrice (updated)

Boards

• Zenith
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-02 02:24:17 — Link

PM'd you, Ankokou.

I collect and breed cockatrice - See my wanted ad if you're willing to breed or sell your cockatrice!

Do you breed or dabble with cockatrice? NEW! Join my cockatrice breeding group, The Golden Standard! A group dedicated to helping cockatrice breeders and hobbyists meet their goals!

Looking for Pets? Check out my profile! I always have a variety of different species for sale.

• JazzyNBluez
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-04 02:12:19 — Link

I have this boy that I would allow breeding with, though I dont want to sell him.

http://beastkeeper.com/pet/14409

no reds & has recessive for poisonous claws

Drop me a PM if interested,  Thanks :)

• Dorchadas
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-06 03:34:52 — Link

Any interest in http://beastkeeper.com/pet/44516?

If you wish to contact me, it's best to do do so through PM. I am extremely forgetful.

I am a breeder of ROCS!  If you need to buy or sell any, please feel free to contact me! Also, I run a roc breeding group. If you're interested, check it out! The first 10 members are entered into a contest!

• Zenith
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-26 21:44:42 — Link

Looking for cockatrice with light bones, acid gland, and spitting muscles. Looking for new blood in my silver line.

I collect and breed cockatrice - See my wanted ad if you're willing to breed or sell your cockatrice!

Do you breed or dabble with cockatrice? NEW! Join my cockatrice breeding group, The Golden Standard! A group dedicated to helping cockatrice breeders and hobbyists meet their goals!

Looking for Pets? Check out my profile! I always have a variety of different species for sale.

• thestillpoint
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-26 21:55:45 — Link

Would you have any interest in this baby? http://beastkeeper.com/pet/59854 

• SongDragon
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-27 06:23:18 — Link

http://beastkeeper.com/pet/53980 

(Male, Acid Gland Recessive, Acute Eyesight Recessive, Diluted Recessive, Black Stats)

http://beastkeeper.com/pet/54221 

(Female, Silver Recessive,Quickmind Recessive, Acute Eyesight Recessive,  Black Stats)

http://beastkeeper.com/pet/57104 

(Male, Dilute Blue, Quickmind Recessive, Regeneration Recessive, Three Red Stats)

http://beastkeeper.com/pet/57967 

(Male, Spitting Muscle Recessive, Black Stats)

You probably don't want the male with three red stats, but I thought I'd throw him up there since these are (excepting a female still being tamed) all the cockatrices I've caught and researched recently. They're all fully researched, those are just sort of the quicknotes version. They're all also green except for the dilute blue with three bad stats.

"One of these days I'm going to raise up my glistening wings and fly..."

Janis Ian, Society's Child

• Zenith
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-27 17:19:20 — Link

@ thestillpoint - PM'd you.

@songdragon - I'm interested in the female (#54221). How muc would you like for her?

• SongDragon
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-28 17:47:12 — Link

Does 3k sound doable to you?

"One of these days I'm going to raise up my glistening wings and fly..."

Janis Ian, Society's Child

• Zenith
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-28 21:05:51 — Link

Sure, go ahead and send her over.

• Zenith
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-29 18:04:31 — Link

I've updated my wanted ad with new criteria, please see the first post.

• Zenith
  • User

Posted at 2013-05-20 23:28:55 — Link

*pokes dying ad*

Really don't want this to get buried.

Looking for female cockatrice or sex change scrolls. My flock is seriously turning into a sausage fest. Halp!

On another note, looking to buy vermillion, as usual. Valued at 100silver/unit.

• Thal
  • User

Posted at 2013-05-21 15:42:06 — Link

I have this girl : http://beastkeeper.com/pet/67644

Wilding, no genetic research done. I've not had any use for her yet, so I might part form her with suitable price or as part of trade.

Sunless is the path we roam, bitter is the air we breathe
Fell is the icy blast, coming from the hills
Blowing through my ailing heart, wailing in the emptiness inside
- Insomnium

Sales and Studs for breeding : Here
Looking for studs and to buy new boold : Here

• Zenith
  • User

Posted at 2013-05-21 15:59:24 — Link

oh, she's pretty.

mrr. No research done though. She may have the makings of a spitter or some nice recessives though. or....be totally normal ._. don't you hate that when that happens?

How much are you asking for her? What are you looking to trade for?

• Zoetrooper
  • User

Posted at 2013-05-22 05:36:37 — Link

I have some you may be interested in breeding with; the list is of all males, all traits discovered in order of colours and double genes that I think you may be interested in.

I sell cockatrices quite regularly but I don't have any notable sales candidates at the moment. I'll let you know if I do.

Double Poisonclaws and Silver - Silver Striped Dominant

Double Poisonclaws and Acid Gland - Green Striped Dominant

Double Quickmind - White Diluted Dominant
Double Acute Eyesight - White Diluted Dominant

Double Smart - Blue Piebald Dominant
Double Petrifying Gaze - Blue Striped Dominant

Double Petrifying Gaze - Orange Diluted Dominant

Double Quickmind - Green Spotted Dominant
Double Venomous Skin - Green Normal Dominant
Double Venomous Skin - Green Normal Dominant
Double Stench - Green Normal Dominant

Trading Thread
Art Trades

• Zenith
  • User

Posted at 2013-05-22 06:01:01 — Link

I'm interested in two of your males, Solmarlon the silver striped and Namakli, the white dilute.

I myself don't breed for poisonous claws, smart or venomous skin though, at least in my current project. I think I might try my hand at making an arena pet soon though, could be interesting.

I'll PM you to discuss potential mates.

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla