Boards < Advertising < Pet Sales < Zenith's Bargain Beasties (updated 4/12)

Boards

• Zenith
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-27 09:15:19 — Link

Updated with a few new cockatrice.

I collect and breed cockatrice - See my wanted ad if you're willing to breed or sell your cockatrice!

Do you breed or dabble with cockatrice? NEW! Join my cockatrice breeding group, The Golden Standard! A group dedicated to helping cockatrice breeders and hobbyists meet their goals!

Looking for Pets? Check out my profile! I always have a variety of different species for sale.

• Ryaira
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-27 12:18:04 — Link

I'm interested in the two gryphons. Let me know when they are tammed.

• Icicle
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-28 00:30:22 — Link

I'm interested in yout Gryphon Emerald Male that you have.

http://beastkeeper.com/pet/36432

How much for him?

Hhhhhiiiiii......

I use an Ipad most of the time. It likes to correct my right words, wrong. -.- Sorry if a word is spelled wrong or just doesn't make sense.

• thestillpoint
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-28 03:39:34 — Link

I'm interested in both pumas, especially the male. Please let me know when they're tamed! :)

• Zenith
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-28 18:58:36 — Link

I've added another gryphon and a unicorn to the mix.

I'm also considering selling these three cockatrice from my own stock:

Baneshade (Black male)

Nameless (Dilute Blue male)

Nameless (Green male)

If anyone's interested, PM me with an offer.

Also, I'm looking to give a puma a good home, if anyone's interested in adopting this little shiela here: http://beastkeeper.com/pet/30585 head on over to this thread.

Edit: Sold the white and green female cockatrice, as well as the striped blue male - enjoy your pets!

I collect and breed cockatrice - See my wanted ad if you're willing to breed or sell your cockatrice!

Do you breed or dabble with cockatrice? NEW! Join my cockatrice breeding group, The Golden Standard! A group dedicated to helping cockatrice breeders and hobbyists meet their goals!

Looking for Pets? Check out my profile! I always have a variety of different species for sale.

• Breedabie
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-28 19:42:29 — Link

Hey Zenith.

I'm interested in this emerald and this nun gryphon. How much for the pair? Is 4.5k silver enough?

• Zenith
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-29 09:58:40 — Link

Nun and emerald gryphon have been sold - enjoy your pets!

Weeding through my male cockatrice - added three individuals. Added a female Lavender Roc and a female Cloudy Leopard to the sale barn.

• Draconox
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-29 15:40:54 — Link

Hi I'd like to buy your green Cockatrice male. How much do you want for him? What's a good price?

• somehow
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-29 18:20:59 — Link

I am very interested in your diluted blue male cockatrice (http://beastkeeper.com/pet/36067) and I was wondering what would you think would be a fair price for him? I know that all genes are search and has one green gene...so I pretty so sure that it will be more than 2k! XD

• Zenith
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-29 19:19:10 — Link

The green male cockatrice, blue dilute male cockatrice, and the white unicorn female have been sold - congrats on your new pets! Adding an orange female puma. It's official now - I have a plague of pumas.

@somehow - I'm sorry, but the blue dilute has already been sold. My bad for not updating the list quick enough ><

• Zenith
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-31 18:23:18 — Link

I've added additional cockatrice to my sales tab - check em out!

• Zenith
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-01 16:09:25 — Link

Added a few more cockatrice, a unicorn, and a puma. Sold the Lavender Roc.

• somehow
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-01 17:47:11 — Link

I was wondering how much would these creatures cost:

http://beastkeeper.com/pet/38123

http://beastkeeper.com/pet/40469

And would you mind if I buy both with vermillion

• Zenith
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-01 19:08:28 — Link

For the cockatrice I'll ask for 30 vermillion, as it's researched, no red stats and has some decent recessives. For the puma I will ask 15 vermillion.

• somehow
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-01 20:20:16 — Link

Sure, I take them both! Sending the 45 vermillion now~!

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla