Boards < Advertising < Pet Sales < Zenith's Bargain Beasties (updated 4/12)

Boards

« Prev | 1 2 3 | Next »

• Zenith
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-18 08:23:30 — Link

Alright, my sale barn is getting far too full for my liking - food's starting to become an issue so I'm going to have a flatrate firesale. My pricing guidelines are as follows:

Unresearched pet - 2k base
Researched pet - 3k base
Red stat - (-500 silver)
Green stat - +500silver

You can view my sale tab ->HERE<-

If you don't currently see a pet that interests you, please check back - as I'll be updating this thread as I get new pets in my Sale Barn. If you're interested in a pet that is currently being tamed please let me know so I can earmark your name in its profile section and PM you when its stats become available for viewing to make a buying decision.

In exchange I'm looking for silver, vermillion or cockatrice of select quality as trades. You can see the cockatrice I'm interested in here.

Thank you for your interest and have a good day!

I collect and breed cockatrice - See my wanted ad if you're willing to breed or sell your cockatrice!

Do you breed or dabble with cockatrice? NEW! Join my cockatrice breeding group, The Golden Standard! A group dedicated to helping cockatrice breeders and hobbyists meet their goals!

Looking for Pets? Check out my profile! I always have a variety of different species for sale.

• omenaapple
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-18 17:05:43 — Link

I'd love to buy some pets, though I'm really new and I dont have much silver to spare. . What building materials would you need? o uo Any pets you could sell that have energy to explore would be great.

hello ~

• Zenith
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-18 18:25:06 — Link

As it currently stands my two male unicorns are rarin' and ready to go - the cloudy female puma has about three hours left before she becomes active. So if you're interested in having a pet that is immediately ready for exploration those are my recommendations.

As far as what building materials I'm looking for - I'm primarily looking for wood, stone, clay and cotton.

I collect and breed cockatrice - See my wanted ad if you're willing to breed or sell your cockatrice!

Do you breed or dabble with cockatrice? NEW! Join my cockatrice breeding group, The Golden Standard! A group dedicated to helping cockatrice breeders and hobbyists meet their goals!

Looking for Pets? Check out my profile! I always have a variety of different species for sale.

• starbit
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-19 00:35:18 — Link

I'm interested in the Tiger Gryphon. :3 Send me a PM when it's done being tamed?

• Zenith
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-19 00:44:49 — Link

Sure thing!

I'm also gonna throw up a thunder magician invite, seeing as I won't use it

• evilRevan
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-19 00:49:55 — Link

I'm interested in the white unicorn female. 

Breeder of Lykos

• Zenith
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-19 04:29:39 — Link

Added a dryad invite to the sale list.

Really wishing I had an Inn right about now, lol.

• omenaapple
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-19 18:42:53 — Link

I would be interested in the ginger Tiger gryphon as well. :/

How much silver are you looking for it as it does have one bad stat?

Sorry I didnt reply for my last post, I forgot I posted here. //faceplant

I have 48 wood, 23 clay, 66 stone and only 4 cotton.

What sort of deal would you want for the gryphon? I could do a mix of materials and silver.

hello ~

• Zenith
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-19 19:14:17 — Link

PM'd you guys, Starbit and Omenaapple.

• Zenith
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-21 08:42:06 — Link

Added a few new pets and saleable items!

• Icicle
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-21 16:38:36 — Link

I have a Ruby Ring Scheme if you're still looking for it. Feel free to offer, and I'm very interested in your Wheaten and Gray Roc you have for sale. Maybe I could trade the Scheme for both? Thanks! c:

Hhhhhiiiiii......

I use an Ipad most of the time. It likes to correct my right words, wrong. -.- Sorry if a word is spelled wrong or just doesn't make sense.

• Zenith
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-23 08:23:32 — Link

Added more pets!

• Rien
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-23 10:53:23 — Link

The white wild caught cockatrice,Frostbite- 6k?

If anyone else has offered, would you please give me a chance to counter offer before you sell? I would really like her.

Twitter: WilsonQueli

Amazon Author: Wilson Queli

Facebook: Wilson Queli

• Zenith
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-23 22:40:30 — Link

Sure thing Rien, PM'ing you.

• Zenith
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-26 02:16:43 — Link

Updated with more pets! Got gobs of gryphs, a pair of pumas and a cackle of cockatrice.

« Prev | 1 2 3 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla