Boards < Community < Roleplay < When Night Falls

Boards

« Prev | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

• -Marrow-Wolf-
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-01 21:21:48 — Link

Marrow looks at Moon. We don't eat in order of rank. My pack comes before myself and before them are the skinniest wolves. We are different than other wolves, as you already know. They know order of rank but I forbid them to follow it. I don't want my pack dying off on me.

• Storm
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-02 20:11:37 — Link

Nodding her head respecfully to Marrow, Moon said "I understand that you are different, and have different ways of the pack and I respect that, but I am not one of you so with the laws that I was trained when I was a pup I do not even belong in your camp much less near your kill."

• -Marrow-Wolf-
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-03 01:06:16 — Link

Marrow I was only clarifying that.

• Storm
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-03 19:17:12 — Link

"Thank you, for letting me see I am not the only strange wolf but I do not wish to intrude any more that I must." Flicking her silvery tail Moon turned around and ran back to the place where she had caught that rabbit. Moving farther away from the pack she rested under a small bush for the rest of the night.

• -Marrow-Wolf-
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-03 20:00:29 — Link

Alexiusz Forgive me for this Marrow, but why did you let her come here? If she really is an Outlaw, they could attack us as we sleep.

Marrow Vandane wants to kill me and those entirely loyal to me. Until he knows who is, he will kill none of you unless it's needed. He wouldn't want a repeat of his ancestor's mistake. My den is away from the others and you know that. No one else knows where it is. He won't find me or attack while we sleep.

• Storm
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-08 07:33:46 — Link

Closing her eyes, Moon let her mind wander on what she had just seen as she drifted off into a dreamless sleep for the first time in a very long time.

• -Marrow-Wolf-
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-09 03:06:01 — Link

Alexiusz I hope you're right.

• peoplepiez
  • User

Posted at 2013-11-28 09:29:46 — Link

is it to late to join?

92% of the girls would cry if Justin Bieber fell off a cliff and died. 7% of the girls would scream and jump off the cliff after him. 1% of the girls would have been the ones who pushed him off the cliff. Put this on your signature if you were the 1% that pushed him off.

90% of teens would die if Facebook's Server crashed. If you are the 10% that would die laughing, copy and paste this in your Signature

94% of people think that wolves are vicious, evil animals. Copy and paste this into your signature if you're one of the 6% who love wolves and think they are shy and amazing creatures.

If a kid was beating a dog with a bat, 49% would stop and stare, and 50% would walk away. I am the 1% who would grab the bat and beat the kid. Copy and paste this if you are part of that 1% too.

• CocoaKitty
  • User

Posted at 2014-01-29 17:10:17 — Link

[img]http://us.howrse.com/media/equideo/image/chevaux/normaux/akhal-teke/bai-b-grand.jpg?2094572599[/img]

Oopps.. Sorry I posted here.

• Wolfdragon
  • User

Posted at 2014-02-15 20:54:24 — Link

Chacter name: Karma

Nickname: K (only her besties know it)

Silblings: None

Parents: None

Crush: None

Mate: None

Pups: None

Eye Color: Bright Violet

Feather: Blue Jay

Postion of Feather:  Neck

Day form: All black

True form: Same as Day form but with Electric blue lightning marks and Electric purple paws

Pack you want to join: Midnight Wolves

Desired Rank: Hunter

Powers: Invisablity and Pathfinding

Personalty: Sharp tounged, but kind to her friends

Histroy: Karma was abandoned by her mother when she saw her true form and her father tried to claw her leaving a scar on her face.

This is Bob copy and paste him so he can rule the world. o-<-<

(wolf below drawn by nightbanewolf)

Pine and Slash

Master Wolfdragons

• LoneSheWolf
  • User

Posted at 2014-04-25 02:43:07 — Link

Character Name: Hunter

Nickname (Optional):The Lone She Wolf

Siblings (If any): Unknown

Parents (Don't list them if they aren't characters you're roleplaying now): Unknown

Crush: None

Mate: None

Pups: None

Eye Color (Can be natural and unnatural colors): Vibrant Sapphire

Feather (State from what bird - only if a Midnight Wolf): Robin

Feather Position (Neck or tail - only if a Midnight Wolf): Neck

Day Form: http://www.chickensmoothie.com/oekaki/image/image.php?id=1923180&size=large&format=auto&rev=1398382465  (Thanks collie On Chicken Smoothie For Making The Editable For This...)

True Form:Has Sapphire Blue Paws And Mystical Sapphire Blue Swirls All Over Pelt. Legs Get Taller And More Slender, A Vibrant Sapphire Glow Comes From Paws That Circles Around Body Liek Swirls. Tail Becomes Longer And Fluffier. Turns Snow White All Over With Jet Black Right Ear, Muzzle, Tail Tip And Upper Left Front Paw.

Pack You Want To Join (Outlaws or Midnights): Midnights

Rank Desired: Unknown... Maybe Hunter Or Beta?

Powers (Maximum of 2): 
Senses Enhancement  & Pathfinding

Personality (Optional): Quiet And Thoughtful Likes To Be Alone But Very Passionate To Friends... Reads And Paints... Likes To Be Alone... Very Mystical... But, Not Goth... Shy VERY Shy...

History (Optional): Hunter Was Born Perfectly Fine Till Her Secound Day When She Finally Transformed... Was Abandoned Into One Pack Then Another Always Moving And Never Making Friends... At The Age Of A Mature Child (6-7) She Abandoned All Wolves And Lived Alone... After Living In Solitary For Most Of Her Life She Found The Midnight Pack And Observed Them... Has Many Scars From Fights,Abuse And Self Enflicted... Great Healer And AMASING Senses... HORRIBLE With Interacting With Other Wolves... Having Found Items From What She Calls The Others She Developed Knowlege Un-normal To Any Creature... Was Abandoned After Secound Night...

"The Wolf Howls To The Moon To Say Welcome Not Good Bye"

The Words Of The Lone Wolf

« Prev | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla