Boards < Community < Roleplay < When Night Falls

Boards

• -Marrow-Wolf-
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-18 04:10:17 — Link

That wasn't meant to be a negative. I'll put colins instead of a hyphen. It's midish-late spring.

Night Crawler grins at Frostbitten and tackles her. He puts his paws on her side as she rolls onto it. And you don't expect the unexpected. I could've easily ripped open your side or stomach. I would've, had I been an enemy.

Frostbitten glares at him.

• -Marrow-Wolf-
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-18 21:37:42 — Link

It was meant to be positive 40. Sorry about that.

Night Crawler And you never expect the unexpected. He tackles Frostbitten.

• -Marrow-Wolf-
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-18 23:19:38 — Link

Whoops, double post xP Ignore the second.

• Storm
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-19 00:52:49 — Link

Moon was laying down under a small corpse of trees surrounded by mountains. She had no idea where she was but it didnt really matter much to her anymore since she had no home. Looking up at the cloudless sky, she was worried about not being able to control her glow. Moon was always nervous, so she always had trouble keeping her shine dim so it wouldnt be seen from a distance.

Her thoughts shifted to finding food as her stomach growled at her. Using her highted senses she sniffed the air in search of prey.

• -Marrow-Wolf-
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-19 01:49:02 — Link

Marrow looks at Siren. Send out the hunters and have Luken take his turn on guard unless you want to stay out.

Siren nods and runs off.

Marrow looks up at the sky. It is nearly sunset.

• Storm
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-19 04:19:43 — Link

Catching the scent of a rabbit somewhere in the distance, Moon shot a look up at the growing pink sun as her thoughts go back to being found and killed. Shaking her head as if to shake off the thoughts she told herself to focus on the hunt, as she had not been able to hunt very well for herself. Focusing on the scent single scent of the rabbit with her nose shifting from in the air and on the ground she walks forward, intent on her prey.

• -Marrow-Wolf-
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-19 21:07:54 — Link

Marrow continues walking, not really intending on going anywhere specific.

• Storm
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-19 22:27:27 — Link

Spotting the rabbit nibbling on some stort of seed under a clump of brush, Moon circled around so she was downwind and tried to appoach it as queitly as possible. She knew her white fur would be hard to camouflage, especially with the moon peaking on the horizon. Quickly she thought, quickly, as she ran forward teeth barred.

• -Marrow-Wolf-
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-20 03:37:53 — Link

Marrow could hear the thump thump of small paws. It was faint but close enough to be heard. It was dead silent except for the soft chirp of crickets anyways, making it easier to hear everything. She turned her head in the direction of the sound, figuring it was some kind of small animal but that's when she noticed that she was at the territory borders. She hadn't crossed them quite yet but she was only a few feet from them. A wolf slowly walked out from between a bunch of bushes. Vanni, I'm so glad you've decided to please me with your presence.

Vandane crinkled his nose with distaste. He hated the name. Mar, you're such a lovely wolf. I wish you'd have been born into my pack. Such a lovely mate you would have made. He grinned.

Marrow hadn't reacted to what Vandane had said and ignored it. It'd be a pleasure to see you on my side of the boundries. Maybe then I could end it all.

Vandane chuckled and began to walk off. Maybe it will be over soon. The full moon is coming, you know.

Marrow watched him leave and began heading back to her den. He was planning something for the full moon and he knew something she didn't. She'd fnd out though. One way or another.

• Storm
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-20 04:45:16 — Link

As the moon began to glow against her pelt she shifted, hardly noticable to a normal wolf, because she looked almost the same, except her bones structure was slightly off. She could stand and walk on her hind legs if she so choose to, but she rarely ever did. Never had much use for her true form, and she hated herself for being a Shifter.

Lost in her thoughts of shifting she had forgotted about her 'Shine' as her mother so called it. Flashing a silvery light that could probably be seen from a long distance, the rabbit she was close to snapping on bolted, panicing Moon tore after it knowing that she needed to eat soon or all her running and hiding would be in vain.

"Eat first, then run far away from this place before she is found" Moon thought

Unable to control her glow it got brighter as she pelted after the rabbit.

• -Marrow-Wolf-
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-22 04:04:36 — Link

Sorry I was unable to answer. School work. :\ Essays, projects and whatnot. Can't get on much.

Marrow looked up as the sun went down. She loved the night; it was such a beautiful and peaceful time. She had always been proud of what she was. She believed that being different was as beautiful as night. She could feel herself changing, her true form revealing itself. Marrow could feel her fur retracting into her body, her skin gaining a new very thick leathery layer and in other places she could feel scales taking the place of skin. Her tail began to grow longer and more slender and a blade slid out under it. Her body grew larger and longer, making her a bit more slender. Her face began to turn and harden. She could see it changing to the color of bone, which was what had happened; her skin had grew thicker and then turned to bone but it was tougher and almost impossible to break through. Her nails grew longer and sharper and she felt horns swirl around her ears. Her ears also grew a bit longer to fit her change. Through the holes of Marrow's new bone "mask," it was impossible to see anything. It was like trying to look through a black hole; all you could find was darkness. The only thing you could see was a glowing red slit in the middle that was her eye. There wasn't even a pupil.

Marrow's true form will be the first of my characters you'll see. I'm currently working on her and she won't be colored (I don't color my drawings) so I'll tell you now: Her bone "mask" is, as you already know, whit but the rest of her is a very dark blue (nearly black) and her talons shine silver. The blade under her tail is silver as well. Her tail is striped burnt orange and further designs will have a ref (From my own drawings, of couse, so you'll have an idea of her designs).

• Storm
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-26 04:06:41 — Link

Running, still running Moon was determined to eat. Eat or Die. Eat or Die. Eat or Die.

• -Marrow-Wolf-
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-26 21:10:10 — Link

Marrow saw Moon and watched. What a wonderful thing it would be to have powers enabling a burst of speed, she thought. Hunting would be so much easier. Then she began to wonder if this new wolf was an Outlaw. Marrow had never seen her before.

• Storm
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-27 20:01:42 — Link

Finally catching up to her prey she bit savagely into its neck. And before it quit moving her was alreadying hungerly eating the small rabbit. Its wasnt much but food was still food. Quickly picking the bones clean she glanced around. Seeing nothing in the swampy darkness she took off again lessening her glow as she rested under a small tree and told herself once the sun came up she would leave this rocky place.

• -Marrow-Wolf-
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-27 21:06:01 — Link

Marrow Wolf. She was close enough for Moon to hear. I've never seen you around here before. An Outlaw? It sounded more like a demand than a question.

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla