Boards < Community < Roleplay < When Night Falls

Boards

• Storm
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-27 23:51:53 — Link

Jerking away from her kill Moon growled at other female, and was startled to see that she didnt look like a normal wolf. Barring her bloodied teeth Moon said "I am no Outlaw, I am just a wolf surviving on her own."   lessening her growl slightly as her fur began to glow brighter again Moon added "What are Outlaws anyway, and what are you?"   Still not relaxing Moon muscles were tensed as she was ready to bolt the moment this strange wolf showed any signs of attacking.

• -Marrow-Wolf-
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-28 00:57:17 — Link

Marrow What am I? I am the same thing you are by the looks of it. She paused. And an Outlaw is any wolf from the other side of the territory. They call wolves from my pack Midnights and it's not because of what we are. They are the same as you and I. They have been trying to take over my pack for generations.

• Storm
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-28 05:20:02 — Link

Sitting down Moon was still tensed not quite understanding what this wolf or bone wolf was saying. With a hint of growl in her voice Moon said "Same thing as me? Whatever is wrong with me is an issue in my blood and I hate myself for it. What ever your problems are can do without another defect"  Licking one of her paws to clean it of the caked blood from her meal she let her glow dim again.

• -Marrow-Wolf-
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-28 21:18:02 — Link

Marrow It is not an issue, but a gift. Every life is, along with what you are. Difference is a beautiful thing. Why would you like to live the life of what is supposedly a "normal" wolf? At least look nothing alike. Every wolf you will see throughout the two packs surrounding and within these mountains are unique and not just by personality. We look and act different, but in our blood we are the same. The same species, a wolf, but each of us could be classified as a different breed because not one of us looks the same. Would you rather be like others? She smiles. You're special and it's a wonderful thing. There's no issue within your blood and you don't have to hate yourself.

• Storm
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-29 00:46:47 — Link

"Special?" Moon snarled. "Tell that to the pack thats been hunting me since I was a pup, because of this wonderful thing as you so call it my kin is dead. You should run while you still can before your pack finds out what you really are, they kill you too. All pack wolves are the same, always afraid of the wolf stronger than them."

• -Marrow-Wolf-
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-29 02:47:16 — Link

Marrow They already know. I've told you, they are like you and I. I could show you if it is what you desire. My pack only rests in the mountains.

• Storm
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-29 17:56:56 — Link

Lifting her nose in the air Moon scented deep expanding her range slightly. "I dont not scent any other wolves besides us around here, just layers of stale scent." Standing up she let her fur lie flat, over come with curiousity Moon decide to follow the wolf, she had nothing left to loose anymore. "I would like to see your pack"

• -Marrow-Wolf-
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-29 18:37:53 — Link

Marrow nods. I can see the paths of other wolves. Had you been born with this ability, you would be able to see my Lead Warrior, Siren, was here only a small bit ago at my side. You could also see that over there- She nudged her snout to her left. -one of my Hunters had passed by not too long ago. She must've seen us because she seems to have stood in one place for a while. She glanced to her right. Alexiusz, do try not to keep yourself hidden at this time. I can see you.

Alexiusz slowly becomes visible. It looked almost as if someone had threw a rock into water and with every ripple, a figure became more and more visible. He was completely black, his eyes standing out much more than in his day form. His entire body was covered in scales except for a few places that replaced the scales with feathers. His head was snake-like but with a longer snout that fit to his long body. His neck was long as well, but not too long for his body. He had small ears, which made him look a bit odd. He had only three toes on his front feet, one of which that stuck out the back of his foot. His back feet had the normal five toes. His tail was a tad shorter than what it should've been to even out his front end with his back end but despite this, he seemed to be perfectly balanced. Forgive me, Marrow. I was only watching in case she was a new Outlaw looking to trick you.

Marrow I believe her.

• Storm
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-29 22:33:37 — Link

Flattening her ears and baring her teeth at the wolf, but it was almost impossible to tell he was a wolf except for the scent "This place just gets stranger and stranger" Moon said to herself. Shaking out her fur she glares at the new wolf  warily and waits to follow - "You never did tell me your name." Moon said curiously, but still on edge.

• -Marrow-Wolf-
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-30 19:26:33 — Link

Marrow begins walking, Alexiusz at her side. I am Marrow. This is my Beta, Alexiusz.

Alexiusz was unfazed by Moon's actions. He actually looked at her with a sort of amusement. Everyone calls me Alexi.

• Storm
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-31 18:52:09 — Link

Shaking her fur again Moon walked in step beside Marrow. "I am Moon, my mother used to call me Shine because of my glow but no one has ever spoken my name since she died." It took a moment after saying that, that Moon realized she didnt have to keep running away anymore or atleast for a few suns anyway.

• -Marrow-Wolf-
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-31 20:42:17 — Link

Marrow It's a pleasure to meet you, Moon.

Alexiusz walked like a snake slithering on the ground. His lengthened body curved left and right in a slithering motion while, overall, he walked like he was gliding through air.

• Storm
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-01 06:17:30 — Link

Finding this 'Alexis' form off putting Moon fell a few steps back, not speaking as she followed Marrow unsure of the other strange wolves she would find there.

• -Marrow-Wolf-
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-01 08:28:09 — Link

It seems to take forever to get to where the pack is; it seemed endless. Then they come to a fairly large clearing where caves surrounded them on all sides. Wolves are in a few of the dens. Clearly this pack isn't very big. All of the wolves, however, were different like Marrow had said; not one wolf looked the same.

Two wolves pass by, each dragging a deer carcass.

Luken lifts up his head and howls for everyone to gather.

Marrow These are my Hunters, Siren and Luken.

Siren nods at Moon.

Luken You are welcome to eat with us.

Behind the Hunters, the wolves dug in to the meat. None of them ate in order of rank. This pack worked differently compared to others.

• Storm
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-01 18:17:26 — Link

Nodding in return to both Siren and Luken, Moon decide it was best for her to sit back and let the pack eat first. Even if it looked like they didnt eat in order of rank. Watching, she saw all the strange shift forms of all the wolves some look slightly normal compared to Alexiusz, and others not so much. Shaking her fur, Moon waited respectfully; she knew the order of rank even if these wolfve didnt seem to follow it.

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla