Boards < Community < Groups < The Eight By Eight Club : Fair Play Breeders Group

Boards

« Prev | 1 2 3 | Next »

• JamieDouglas90
  • User

Posted at 2024-06-25 07:16:15 — Link

Tiger_Claw (#85007) wrote:

that's the truest statement i've ever heard LMAO

almost everyone has a lykos with ice aura, but ice spikes are impossible to get, even the few people that do have one haven't logged in for years

arena might be even more challenging than the battlefield tho. you can scrape by with a lykos with only ice aura and blizzard on the battlefield, but in the arena if u have a single normal or bad gene it could tank ur pet..

I've nabahed to find 5-6 with Ice Spike in my spike line folder, Including a couple double spikes but they have a lot of normal genes too,and I can tell it's going to be hard and a lot of breeding to get more or any kind of diversity. Lots of the good fighting ghenes seem to be that way. What is funny about it is if you look at the gene lists every single species has a nice collection and of offensive genes and even typcially weak breeds like Gryphs and Smyrs could be tough pets IF you can find those genes and get a fight line of them. 

I will giove them cedit, they did give each species a very good "tough" build , it's just that no one has actually made them and now everything  but those tactic genes are all but extinct and NONE are anywhere near perfect. Would take a lot of breeding those few you could find with perfect tactic builds and hope for the luck of the right fight genes hop over to active 

• Tiger_Claw
  • User

Posted at 2024-06-27 04:22:21 — Link

sold

Chaos is the game and we must play to win.

• RhiannonDaxx
  • User

Posted at 2024-07-01 22:59:37 — Link

I see some groups member's perfect beasts are reaching level 50 now and putting the males on breeding offers, congrats everyone, so nice to see some new diversity bloodlines available, especially 8x8 perfect ones. 

• BobbyMcGee
  • User

Posted at 2024-07-03 03:43:24 — Link

RhiannonDaxx (#28951) wrote:

I see some groups member's perfect beasts are reaching level 50 now and putting the males on breeding offers, congrats everyone, so nice to see some new diversity bloodlines available, especially 8x8 perfect ones. 

Yeah it's kind of exciting, been a long road of daily leveling but many of mine are reaching 50 and going on the breeding roulette. It is nice to see some diferent prefects out there now for people to diversify their lines. 

• BobbyMcGee
  • User

Posted at 2024-07-04 11:02:03 — Link

To those in the know, remember to try not to place any beasts in the arena over lvl 44, unfortunately we have to level, but try not to feed the super beasts they flood in the arena. It only feeds their gold explot of it. 

• RhiannonDaxx
  • User

Posted at 2024-07-04 11:35:41 — Link

BobbyMcGee (#29361) wrote:

To those in the know, remember to try not to place any beasts in the arena over lvl 44, unfortunately we have to level, but try not to feed the super beasts they flood in the arena. It only feeds their gold explot of it. 

Yeah I've slacked off and probably been throwing in some. Must refocus and be more careful lol.

• SierraMcCloud83
  • User

Posted at 2024-07-04 22:49:52 — Link

Will do, nice to see new breeding stock as well.

• ChrisWebb
  • User

Posted at 2024-07-04 23:53:38 — Link

Did everyone "See it". I had to come see for myself. What a cute common sense diatribe. Quite humorous to be honest. Especially the part about someone taking all the gold rewards being a "rare" thing? LMAO. Funny up until recently that chart looked the exact same for several years. But I guess that is the defenition of "Rare" for some folks, I've just never heard it.

Like the sign says, don't feed the bears is still a good bit of advice.   

• RhiannonDaxx
  • User

Posted at 2024-07-05 00:27:53 — Link

ChrisWebb (#45308) wrote:

Did everyone "See it". I had to come see for myself. What a cute common sense diatribe. Quite humorous to be honest. Especially the part about someone taking all the gold rewards being a "rare" thing? LMAO. Funny up until recently that chart looked the exact same for several years. But I guess that is the defenition of "Rare" for some folks, I've just never heard it.

Like the sign says, don't feed the bears is still a good bit of advice.   

I told you. LOL.

Here's my favorite spots."  but a lot fewer people play these days". Oh wow, I wonder why? They spent nearly 3 years making that very situation happen with both the arena and battlefield exploits. and my other one, as you mentioned youself.

"I’ve never seen the charts so dead that one person got all ten spots". You have GOT to be kidding me, for the last 2 years there's been only 2 names on that list 1 person who is very nice and plays very fair always takes 1 spot. The other 9 have been the same name, week after week for approx 2 years until 6 or so weeks ago and still holds most of them right now. Pure Comedy. 

• Russaria
  • User

Posted at 2024-07-05 00:44:12 — Link

Yeah common knowledge for the most part, but a couple extremely  disingenuous statements were very comedic.

I See those Diamond Warhorses are coming along, so nice to see that build getting some attention. Each species here can be a great fighting animal if the right genes are concentrated on. Everything in the breeding pool is almost exclusively a couple taxctuic builds like Counterstrike, interesting since until very recently no one could even get on the battlefield to use tactics, but there's nothing but tactic builds in the breeding pool.

Those Diamond build horses will make nice fighters for exploring and the arena.  

• Tiger_Claw
  • User

Posted at 2024-07-30 19:04:07 — Link

I have some ice spikes lykoi that I don't want to send to Pound or SPSB

Can be found here for free: https://beastkeeper.com/pets/141134/1

PS: all genes have been discovered, most lykoi only have 1 ice spike gene(dominant), Hidden Pearl and Chao Core have 2 ice spike genes

Chaos is the game and we must play to win.

« Prev | 1 2 3 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla