Boards < Community < Groups < The Eight By Eight Club : Fair Play Breeders Group

Boards

« Prev | 1 2 3 | Next »

• BellaMarsha
  • User

Posted at 2024-06-06 05:26:15 — Link

A gathering spot for the perfect beast breeders and fair play group. We are interested in perfect beasts, creating a wider gene pool of perfect beasts and promting a more firendly and fair play oriented atmoisphere for this game. hoping to make it more friendly and accessible against some who have exploited it in it's current state. 

I concentrate prmiarily on Therms and their Morphs, with of course a nice perfect stable of all species in effort to widen the gene pools.. 

Check out my ThermaMorphs stable, I am extremely proud of them, all genetically PERFECT morphs made from perfect therms. It took a lot of work but behold the results. Hope to one day have a perfect morph of each tribal variant.

• Russaria
  • User

Posted at 2024-06-06 05:51:09 — Link

Primo Bellaaaa

My name is Russ, I specialize Dragons and Rocs along with their deviants. I am happy to have some perfect deviants of both species I'm leveling up.

My main project and goal is to promote the Spotted Dragons (My Favorite pattern). And try to enlarge the breeding pool of that pattern in perfect form. I do have a few perfect Spots now, and trying hard to widen their presence as they are pretty rare overall in the game. Difficult in the current atmosphere, Vermillion is like diamonds, hard to come by. Slows things down but we all know why that's the state of things at the moment. 

So hate seeing the game having had this done to it over the last 2 years. But we persevere.  

• DeclanBraith
  • User

Posted at 2024-06-06 16:04:19 — Link

Reporting for duty.

Hey all. 

Name : Declan

Specialty : Gryphons

Current project : Just perfecting more perfect bloodlines and gene pools. And of course trying for Gryphon Deviants to expland my collection, only perfect ones of course. Hope we can liven this place up and give players more breeding options with a wider gene pool. We can do this thing..

I am the New Born Beastmaster

• JamieDouglas90
  • User

Posted at 2024-06-06 16:39:33 — Link

Morning everyone. 

My name is Jamie, I have chosen Lykos as my main species project. So I'm the wolf girl of the club. Projects include an Ice Spike line, a Beserker Line and the Ice Aura line. Genetics seem to be limtied in the game, with each species seemingly having a specific DNA line-up perfected and the other "best" genes ignored. Hoping to remedy that with a bit more diversity.within the parameters of perfection. Takes a lot of the "red stuff" however and can be quite tedious due to that. But still very fun. 

• Russaria
  • User

Posted at 2024-06-06 19:06:09 — Link

JamieDouglas90 (#99965) wrote:

Morning everyone. 

My name is Jamie, I have chosen Lykos as my main species project. So I'm the wolf girl of the club. Projects include an Ice Spike line, a Beserker Line and the Ice Aura line. Genetics seem to be limtied in the game, with each species seemingly having a specific DNA line-up perfected and the other "best" genes ignored. Hoping to remedy that with a bit more diversity.within the parameters of perfection. Takes a lot of the "red stuff" however and can be quite tedious due to that. But still very fun. 

Nice Dragon Deviants, bought them up, thanks!

• BobbyMcGee
  • User

Posted at 2024-06-06 19:36:51 — Link

Sup folks.

Bobby is the name, Pumas are my game. LOL

But seriously, I sapecialize in Pumas and Symurgh and like the others in the group here, aim to expand and perfect more bloodlines for those breeds. And yeah, agreed, Vermillion is the main issue with breeding projects. Hope we can get some good breeders helping out. 

• RhiannonDaxx
  • User

Posted at 2024-06-06 20:01:56 — Link

I'm Rhiannon, Nice group idea. I concentrateb on Unicorns and Cockatrice and their deviants. As well as my 8 by 8 perfect stable. Happy to be getting some wider breeding otpions. 

@Russ, I got a dragon that breeds nice GOLD dragons, don't see many of them, I can breed you some and sell ya. 

• Tiger_Claw
  • User

Posted at 2024-06-06 20:58:34 — Link

Hey guys :) I'm Tiger

I work with mainly with lykois and 'trices. I'm trying to expand more for other beast as well and finding the best strats and tactic combos. 

Happy to share some vermillion and other materials and pets if yall need

Chaos is the game and we must play to win.

• ChrisWebb
  • User

Posted at 2024-06-06 21:37:32 — Link

Afternoon everyone, Hello @Tiger. 

I'm Chris and currently have not taken a specialty species. Instead I just keep perfecting my exploree stable and my Perfect 8 stable for genetic diversity in the game. Once the boys begin reaching lvl 50 I'll be utting them up for stud so we can begin to thin the bloodlines and cut down on accidental inbreeding. 

@Marsha always so jealous of those Morphs, you're a morph queen lol.I do think ThermaMorphs are some the prettiest toons in the game. 

Gryphon and Dragon deviants are also some very beautiful artwork designs.  If I trip up and get a deviant I'll sell them out to whomever here collects that species.

• JamieDouglas90
  • User

Posted at 2024-06-07 01:03:24 — Link

Russaria (#5966) wrote:
Nice Dragon Deviants, bought them up, thanks!

No problem, knew you would like them.and Hello @ Tiger_Claw

• Tiger_Claw
  • User

Posted at 2024-06-09 03:47:26 — Link

Does anyone have an expand warehouse or expand stable scroll?
I can trade for with vermillion or silver, just name ur price

Chaos is the game and we must play to win.

• DeclanBraith
  • User

Posted at 2024-06-09 08:25:42 — Link

Anyone else get as irritated as I regarding all these lazy folks who can't NAME THEIR ANIMALS? I mean seriously, no imagination? No 5 seconds to spare? Know how irritating it is to try to find "nameless" if you forget to copy the link of the beast you bred with.  LMAO. I mean come, jeez. 

I am the New Born Beastmaster

• Russaria
  • User

Posted at 2024-06-09 09:02:36 — Link

DeclanBraith (#99880) wrote:

Anyone else get as irritated as I regarding all these lazy folks who can't NAME THEIR ANIMALS? I mean seriously, no imagination? No 5 seconds to spare? Know how irritating it is to try to find "nameless" if you forget to copy the link of the beast you bred with.  LMAO. I mean come, jeez. 

IKR< that is a huge annoyance and so lazy lol

• Russaria
  • User

Posted at 2024-06-09 09:03:30 — Link

Tiger_Claw (#85007) wrote:

Does anyone have an expand warehouse or expand stable scroll?
I can trade for with vermillion or silver, just name ur price

Um, I should be able to get one tomorrow after time roll over. I'll see, as I should get at least 1 win on the lists.

• SierraMcCloud83
  • User

Posted at 2024-06-13 00:22:03 — Link

Great concept, can 't super participate but will do as much as I have time for.

« Prev | 1 2 3 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla