Boards < New Player Hall < Newbie Chat < Hello, some questions :)

Boards

• lotusmoon
  • User

Posted at 2020-11-11 15:39:03 — Link

i have4 baby animals now about to grow up in the next few hours :D so excited to see them :) atleast one seems to show promise with some green stats :) :)

did the baby lykos grow up? i did try to check in your profile but unfortunately i dont remember which one it was that i had asked for...at that time there had been only one baby lykos in your tab lol now there are so many *facepalm* i should have noted the link or something lol

i did think if i should ask for another 2 pets to round it off to 4, but it will take me time to upgrade stable to lvl2 plus i think its more fun to experiment and get results on ones own right? :)

• Firehawk
  • User

Posted at 2020-11-11 20:35:50 — Link

Oh no! I forgot to request them and they got bought im so sorry! Im going to breed you some GP3 tireless hearts right away!!! U can have more free pets ^^' Im So sorry!1 How many lykos do you want ill breed you some more

You can choose a few more pets, illl breed u 2 lykos as a favor, and you can have 4 free pets from sales

Again, im so sorry! Thankyou for reminding me!

Im FireAuraDragon, I changed my name for personal reasons :)

Slayer of the Auras and Queen of the Land of Phoenix

Alexas Writing Contest! (Giving Out Prizes)

Also a Deviant and GP3 Breeder!

The Fire Market- Custom Deviant Breeding!

On To The Pet Shows!

The Current Show Is A Deviant Gryphon Show!

• lotusmoon
  • User

Posted at 2020-11-11 23:35:03 — Link

oh thats completely fine! My stable is full at the moment :) Im fine with any lykos :) just one should do! Except that I will message you and ask you for it later once i upgrade my stable lol it should take i think 2 days of grinding atleast, maybe 3 :D

im finally starting to pound some of the pets...coz earlier i couldnt bring myself to do so lol but now pounding off the offspring that were too red...i dont think i will be able to bring myself to pound the ones which i have already named so far lol

I bought some green stat GP3 pets from the pet trading tab for 1000 bucks it seemed a pretty good deal! i made sure they had no red or degeneration :) fun :)

• Firehawk
  • User

Posted at 2020-11-12 01:27:24 — Link

Sometimes I cant pound pets ive named or had a while either :/

I sell my GP3s at 2500 each, and 1000 for reg ones

Ill breed u some lykos, amd put it in request till u get it :)

On To The Pet Shows!

• lotusmoon
  • User

Posted at 2020-11-12 20:46:41 — Link

hard at work collecting wood :D

one of my dragons offspring has red stats! but i guess we cant pound them until they grow up so its taking space in my stables...im now thinking i will minimize the males in my stables, restricted to a few really good gp3 ones and my first two pets (which dont have great stats but well nostalgia lol)  the rest i will keep a majority of females coz there seem to be many good breeding options available to buy for very reasonable amounts of money! and i havent yet reached an advanced stage so it seems to be a good option as long as i check out the genetics of the breeding offers and see their stats :)

• Nightswan
  • User

Posted at 2020-11-12 21:04:11 — Link

If you need more wood/stone/basic materials I have a ton left over from the event. 

Ah, when I was starting out and ran out of space.... now that is a distant memory... LOL

"Violence for violence is the rule of beasts." -obama in some guy's dream

DA: https://www.deviantart.com/rawrzskythrone

• lotusmoon
  • User

Posted at 2020-11-12 21:42:35 — Link

thats so kind...but i know the materials are used for a lot of crafting, so please do only give me if you really do not need it :)

i managed to upgrade my warehouse to level 2 yesterday :D it was much needed coz my inventory was overflowing lol  now i got breathing space for a few days. so my next target is Stable level 2 :)

stone- i bought in item trades a 100 qty for a reasonable amount...so now i have 145 which is more than enough for stables :)

So, if you do have loads extra i would love to have 70 wood and 70 clay please :) I have 30,30 at present already :) then id be able to directly upgrade the stable...its okay if not as well ill probably be able to grind it down by tomorrow or day after anyway :)

• Nightswan
  • User

Posted at 2020-11-13 02:25:20 — Link

I have almost all fully upgraded buildings, no need to worry about me. If I need stuff I can just send my tundra buddies to go and get some or make a golem.

"Violence for violence is the rule of beasts." -obama in some guy's dream

DA: https://www.deviantart.com/rawrzskythrone

• lotusmoon
  • User

Posted at 2020-11-13 11:46:30 — Link

thank you! thank you :)

• lotusmoon
  • User

Posted at 2020-11-13 21:10:36 — Link

hurray i can finally keep 50 pets!

• lotusmoon
  • User

Posted at 2020-11-19 15:52:53 — Link

does a * next to a colour name mean a deviant?

also what does lvl2 of laboratory help in?

since i upgraded stable and inventory to level2 im wondering what building i should next focus on...or whether i should focus on bringing these two up to level 3 instead...

• Firehawk
  • User

Posted at 2020-11-19 19:50:40 — Link

Yes that makes it a deviant :)

I dont even have laboratory level 2! Lmao but thats just cuz i have nothing to build with, and i dont really have a purpose for it, i mainly focus on stables and warehouse bc i put most of my time into breeding devs :)

However dont follow my footsteps lmao im not exactly the best example bc all i do is breed devs :p

On To The Pet Shows!

• lotusmoon
  • User

Posted at 2020-11-20 14:41:44 — Link

lol got it....i thought if it helps me uncover more genes with less vermilion then it would be worth it!

well * means i got my first deviant yay, so quickly! :) it had red stats though lol so i guess ill just keep it for looks, it was a white on white piebald pattern sorta dragon

any idea what 'state postal service' building does? and what are energy flow cards?

• Firehawk
  • User

Posted at 2020-11-20 20:58:23 — Link

You can permanantly send bad pets to SPSB (Thats what i do now, and i send average stated pets to pound) If you send a pet to SPSB You get 5 energy flow cards for each pet and u can send up to 5 pets a day

Energy flow cards lets you use portal when you are out of energy points :)

On To The Pet Shows!

• Firehawk
  • User

Posted at 2020-11-20 21:03:05 — Link

And wow! It took me 3 months for me to get my first deviant, i lucked out and got a striped white dragon pattern female dev with average stats :p

On To The Pet Shows!

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla