Boards

« Prev | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2020-04-12 00:00:37 — Link

Dandelion Hopper
Conclave of Warlocks
is looking for Colored Eggs!

Hunt all guardian monsters on islands to collect the eggs.
Here's a sample:

Visit our exchange station to trade Colored Eggs.
Offer is valid until April 19th, 23:59!

Top 50 Beastlords who bring* the most eggs will get a random Hopper!
Check the ranks

The annual migration of Hoppers has started. Search for their eggs in the lairs of guardian monsters in all biotopes. The Conclave is highly interested in collecting egg samples. As always, the Warlocks count on the help of the Beastlords and offer nice rewards for the eggs!

Two new colors emerged this year, adapted for the everblooming plains of Europa.

*Only Colored Eggs spent in the Warlock Exchange Station count.

Each player is allowed to have only one account. Players who have multiple accounts will be banned.

Miscellaneous Updates

• Titles management update:
    • The titles are automatically removed from pets sent to SPSB, used for activation of Etelia Snowflakes, and sent away in events.
    • It's now possible to edit titles for pets in the Reserve.
    • You may remove a title from all pets at once on the Manage My Titles page.
  • The Stinky Cloud ability (a squad of 4 Throdama grade 3 Warriors) now causes an instant 3-maneuver degradation instead of adding one degradation cycle.
  • A bunch of typo fixes.

• lamel
  • User

Posted at 2020-04-12 11:53:43 — Link

great, thanks a lot, the new one looks funny! :-) and happy eastern to you!

• Monues
  • User

Posted at 2020-04-12 18:45:17 — Link

Oh gosh why do the email notifcations for news never pop up, so late! Really happy that we get the island boost with the event though, got some hoardin' to do. 

A [Signiture Box] Left Text Layer 2 SalePerfects by RavensMournB [Signiture Box] Middle by RavensMournC [Signiture Box] Right by RavensMourn

• slayingallhumans
  • User

Posted at 2020-04-12 19:22:47 — Link

So wait do we just kill guardians as normal, or is it the actual statues we need to fight? im very confused

• Monues
  • User

Posted at 2020-04-12 19:24:26 — Link

It's the guardians themselves that drop the eggs, the ones that guard chests. Not the beast temples. 

Edit: Swapping a yellow chick hopper from last year. Want to swap the fella for a tri-color, albino lop-ear, brown leo, dandelion, or crocus. In order of most desired. 

A [Signiture Box] Left Text Layer 2 SalePerfects by RavensMournB [Signiture Box] Middle by RavensMournC [Signiture Box] Right by RavensMourn

• slayingallhumans
  • User

Posted at 2020-04-12 19:26:00 — Link

Oh good thought so, the enclave says guardian temples so was a bit D: 

• ChildofAthena2
  • User

Posted at 2020-04-13 00:35:47 — Link

i ran out of islands

~~~ A daughter of Athena

• ChaseTurnleaf
  • User

Posted at 2020-04-13 01:17:26 — Link

Time to finally participate! I've been a member for ages but never actually done it haha. The new hoppers look great!

'Such is human memory... you forget the truth and believe what makes you feel better. '

• Nightingale

Posted at 2020-04-13 06:08:54 — Link

YAY!!

Always looking for Expand Stable Scrolls

Chan eil aon chànan gu leòr

• S_h_e_Cat
  • User

Posted at 2020-04-13 07:59:08 — Link

The game is a terrible horrible Easter torment tease.  It misleads by showing this 2020 Hopper picture like this is type of animal will get this Easter.  Its not.  Can get the hairless type of hopper.  That is after going for 24 hours to get their 50 eggs to buy one.  That as many as 8 islands may go by that not one egg is given, and that is with using various excellent level 50 pets.  Is the worse Easter play I have ever experienced on the internet.  I use to like this game until I went thru this Easter tease.  Whoever made this Easter thing up, I hope you get treated this same way on Easter day.  A day that is of hope, love and joy, but this Easter event is just a tease.   And then for a female type of hopper, there is no breed button to the profile menu.  There is no children number allowed even listed.  So it looks to be not only a outdated animal, but also a useless one.   Its a crappy Easter thing.  Is awful representation that player may get new 2020 hopper version but that is not what is given.  The Exchange store said was 15 different colors, it did not say was various style breed types.  This is a different breed type of thing shown on this years news posting with hair on its back.   So the news posting is a misrepresentation.  Your egg giving is a prolonged teasing to players.  The animal you are supposenly going to give, is not it at all, but instead is like the old beginner version. 

• Monues
  • User

Posted at 2020-04-13 20:23:00 — Link

Okay wow. No one's forcing anyone to participate in this event. It's something to do to pass time while getting some bonuses, and something to spice up usual island travels. The game isnt obligated to hand out effortless goodies for free just because 'event'. 

Hopper's are a kami, and therefor cannot breed same as all other kamis. That is why they are listed under the kami tab, and not their own species. Not every event animal has to be overpowered and have a use. Being an adorable fluffy addition to the stable is just fine for some. No one's forcing you to have a hopper. Sell it if it's such a useless, frustrating animal. Plenty of people will be happy to buy them.

The news posting states "random hopper", very truthful. It only shows off one of the new varieties. One can exchange pets, such as hoppers, and trade varities with others if they so wish if they did'nt get a desired color. 

Try exploring with higher level pets to get larger islands and more egg chances. But again, if you don't enjoy it then don't participate. It's simply something for us who do enjoy it to get some fun items and pet/s.

Hope this helps clear some things up for you.  

As for myself, i'm quite enjoying the event so far. Stockpiling useful materials, getting lots of island backgrounds too, all while getting eggos to use for fun items..which i'm still not sure what alls i'll buy. Probably a stockpile of fish eggs because I have no self control. And it's great it coincides with the doubled location of islands! The flower varieties of hopper were such a surprise this year too. They're awefully cute; as is the nature of hoppers. Another great event to distract us in these sort of times and keep us busy, much thanks Angel. 

• Nightingale

Posted at 2020-04-13 22:23:20 — Link

Please keep your posts polite or they will be removed. 

If you are unhappy with the game mechanics you are welcome to make suggestions or report bugs. 

This is also a voluntry event, you do not need to participate, so if it isn't worth your time you don't have to. Monues put it beautifully. 

I was actually able to get 8 eggs in less than 10 minutes from just a few islands. Be stratetic in the pets you send out to explore. Also, I've only been targeting boss species and the fire salamanders. They are the ones with egg drops. I explore the edges of the map first to get those guys!

Happy Egg Hunting!!

Always looking for Expand Stable Scrolls

Chan eil aon chànan gu leòr

• dragocess
  • User

Posted at 2020-04-14 02:20:29 — Link

Which are the 2 new colors this year? Dandelion and... Crocus or Rose?
This is my first Easterevent and Im so happy for it! 
As the situation is now - small fluffy, cute creatures makes it slightly better! If only they could come out IRL :P 

• Monues
  • User

Posted at 2020-04-14 04:13:40 — Link

Yeah dandelion and crocus are the new ones. 

• FoxxClaw
  • User

Posted at 2020-04-14 07:43:31 — Link

Dandelion is something I need xD
So unique.

« Prev | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla