Boards < General < News & Announcements < A new biotope has been discovered - Volcano

Boards

« Prev | 1 2 | Next »

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2019-10-31 01:25:41 — Link

You found a job offer from Warlocks in your mailbox.

Molten Etelia
Conclave of Warlocks is looking for Magma Crystals!

Travel to Volcano islands in Explore and explore Lava Crystals to collect the samples:

Visit our exchange station to trade Magma Crystals.
Offer is valid until November 14th, 23:59!

The job offer is accompanied by a personal letter.

Cinnamon Bird
Dear Beastlord, 

We discovered a highly geoactive archipelago. It has raised from the ocean bottom just a few hundred years ago. Though its environment is hostile and barren, it attracts a lot of large fauna. You are already familiar with Salamanders who infest these islands, but they are not the only ones living there; we found breeding grounds of Cinnamon Birds, mistakenly believed to be extinct. Myrmecoleons and otherworldy Orthrus dogs have established successful populations here as well, mostly feeding on Cinnamon Bird and Salamander spawn. Rumors about the weird black trees must be false because the conditions here can't sustain any flora except occasional primitive forms. 

That's all great and super interesting (at least for Druids who, as you may guess, are overjoyed about finding those overgrown plant-eating vultures). But why should you, a noble Beastlord (definitely not a Druid), risk your pets' lives to explore these charred rocks full of aggressive monsters? We assure you that you will find something interesting here as well. A peculiar nature phenomenon, Magma Crystals, is a common encounter among the cracks and fissures. They have no value on their own, so don't try to sell them to somebody else. However, some of their properties look promising for a technology we're developing at the moment. We're sure that you will be interested in it as well. We have something that will make your pets special. Please bring as many samples as you can to the Exchange Station, and you'll be surprised how generous our rewards can be!

We already uploaded the coordinates to your portal system.

Safe travels!

P.S. Oh, and please choose only your strongest pets for this journey. You know, to bring as many loot as possible.

Sincerely,
Conclave of Warlocks

• Nightswan
  • User

Posted at 2019-10-31 03:03:12 — Link

Wow! I'm so excited, the site hasn't had an event like this for a while (excluding the etelia event and the hopper event). This is so cool! And what's up with that weird orange-y etelia, hm...

"Violence for violence is the rule of beasts." -obama in some guy's dream

DA: https://www.deviantart.com/rawrzskythrone

• Crazyship
  • User

Posted at 2019-10-31 04:16:43 — Link

Omg awesome!!! I'm so excited to play this lovely event! Good luck y'all!

Always looking for a Kami! Please message me if you or someone you know is selling one! I am willing to pay a lot for them!

Thank you!

-CrazyShip :)

Starstrike has weekly giveaways go to her page to find out more and enter.

• lamel
  • User

Posted at 2019-10-31 09:14:43 — Link

wonderful that there is a new event after such a long time! :-)

but the opponent seems very hard to defeat...

• oblique22
  • User

Posted at 2019-10-31 15:12:24 — Link

Very nice surprise :3

The wardrobe doesn't seem to work yet. Or I did not find how to put apparels or backgrounds on pets. Someone with a clue? :)

• Monues
  • User

Posted at 2019-10-31 17:40:31 — Link

The etelia seem to give magma for every win
Hero cult buildings can also give magma, but less frequently
Sources found so far. 

Edit: You'll want to bring your heavy hitters who can also take a hit. They dish out 50-150 damage, but have 300 health. Finding scout throdamas do very well with one shotting their health right off the bat, and being able to take a few hits if not so luckly. 

A [Signiture Box] Left Text Layer 2 SalePerfects by RavensMournB [Signiture Box] Middle by RavensMournC [Signiture Box] Right by RavensMourn

• Ssecnirp
  • User

Posted at 2019-10-31 17:44:39 — Link

I love it! Butbinagree with oblique, I am struggling with getting the apparel on my pets. Also says I cannot build either new building although I am not missing any materials. Help help.

• Monues
  • User

Posted at 2019-10-31 18:29:33 — Link

I stand corrected. They have 300 to 350. 

A [Signiture Box] Left Text Layer 2 SalePerfects by RavensMournB [Signiture Box] Middle by RavensMournC [Signiture Box] Right by RavensMourn

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2019-10-31 19:18:02 — Link

oblique22 (#39776) wrote:

The wardrobe doesn't seem to work yet. Or I did not find how to put apparels or backgrounds on pets. Someone with a clue? :)

Ssecnirp (#60418) wrote:

I love it! Butbinagree with oblique, I am struggling with getting the apparel on my pets.

Could you please specify what problems exactly and at what point you're facing? Purchasing apparels, equipping them, applying the changes to a pet's wardrobe, or something else?

Ssecnirp (#60418) wrote:

Also says I cannot build either new building although I am not missing any materials. Help help.

The new blueprints were indeed bugged. They must be fine now. We're very sorry for the confusion!

• oblique22
  • User

Posted at 2019-10-31 20:27:09 — Link

Angel (#3) wrote:
oblique22 (#39776) wrote:

Ssecnirp (#60418) wrote:

I love it! Butbinagree with oblique, I am struggling with getting the apparel on my pets.

Could you please specify what problems exactly and at what point you're facing? Purchasing apparels, equipping them, applying the changes to a pet's wardrobe, or something else?

Ssecnirp (#60418) wrote:

Also says I cannot build either new building although I am not missing any materials. Help help.

The new blueprints were indeed bugged. They must be fine now. We're very sorry for the confusion!

Update on my problem: when I was in the wardrobe of a pet, I could not put an apparel on it. I tried Ctrl + F5 as suggested in the "Apparel" update, and now it is working! Sorry, I did not see the first update, I was too focused on this second one.

Check the coolness of this Lykos :D

https://beastkeeper.com/pet/1473342

• Nightingale

Posted at 2019-10-31 23:12:28 — Link

ohh fun, thank you!! 

Always looking for Expand Stable Scrolls

Chan eil aon chànan gu leòr

• Rephayis
  • User

Posted at 2019-11-01 09:17:24 — Link

Looks cool! ^^ Hopefully I can get some of the item, as I wasn't able to get enough to buy anything with them for the last events. (I always struggle to get anywhere with the events; a bit disheartening and makes me not want to bother.) Wish I could just buy the crystals to get the apparel.

Either way, best of luck to everyone ~ 

• GoldenLuck
  • User

Posted at 2019-11-01 11:42:56 — Link

I got something called a Lava Crystal when I beat one of the enemies, but it's not in my inventory, I also on the same island then beat the crystal magma monster, and it gave me a Magma stone, which I did get. What is the lava stones for, and why do they not appear in our inventories?

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2019-11-01 13:09:34 — Link

GoldenLuck (#53288) wrote:

I got something called a Lava Crystal when I beat one of the enemies, but it's not in my inventory, I also on the same island then beat the crystal magma monster, and it gave me a Magma stone, which I did get. What is the lava stones for, and why do they not appear in our inventories?

Magma Crystals go to the Quest tab in your Inventory. They are the event currency for the current event. You may trade them in the Warlock Exchange Station.

• GoldenLuck
  • User

Posted at 2019-11-01 16:31:17 — Link

Angel (#3) wrote:
GoldenLuck (#53288) wrote:

Magma Crystals go to the Quest tab in your Inventory. They are the event currency for the current event. You may trade them in the Warlock Exchange Station.

Hi Angel, I was querying about the Lava Crystals, not the Magma Crystals :P

« Prev | 1 2 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla