Boards < General < News & Announcements < A new biotope has been discovered - Volcano

Boards

« Prev | 1 2 | Next »

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2019-11-01 17:09:47 — Link

GoldenLuck (#53288) wrote:

Hi Angel, I was querying about the Lava Crystals, not the Magma Crystals :P

Lava Crystals are crystal shaped buildings on islands. You don't collect them but rather visit.

• AngelDog
  • User

Posted at 2019-11-01 17:17:22 — Link

I LOVE IT!!!! So rich and full of resources! I already have bought a couple of things with all the Magma Crystals I have gotten. Please let this be a constant environment!

Here is a list of things I need, if anyone is feeling charitable-
Wood, Clay, Cotton, Lazulite, and of course, Vermillion is always good.

70% of the world thinks warrior cats is stupid. 25% say who cares. Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hardcover warrior cat book and slap the other people saying, "Starclan is out for revenge!" 

• Tatteredlion
  • User

Posted at 2019-11-01 17:26:20 — Link

I've beat two of the fights so far, I've failed to beat any others. I guess my "heavy hitters" aren't that good yet. XD Thank you for the event :)

• arete
  • User

Posted at 2019-11-01 20:52:56 — Link

If I'd known about this ahead of time I could've started a perfect pet breeding project and made bags of silver.

In any case I've got so much vermillion it's coming out my ears, and my unicorns will be the most stylish beasts on the block. I even have two very nice backgrounds from exploring!

Thank you Angel and co for a lovely event!

Whoever calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Random acts of senseless kindness.

• Sonatine
  • User

Posted at 2019-11-03 04:22:06 — Link

Good thing I finished up a whole hoard of lykos before this. They're meant to fight tundra etelias, and thankfully the magma ones don't seem to have nearly as insane stat modifiers as those do. We win most of the time even with autobattle.

I will use all the crystals to... buy fish eggs to breed more lykos, I guess. Maybe I should sell a few.

• ohwillow
  • User

Posted at 2019-11-04 13:52:36 — Link

Really enjoying this new event. :)

• GoldenLuck
  • User

Posted at 2019-11-06 13:43:28 — Link

Wow, I did not know one can get Magma Crystals from fighting a Vermillon / Treasure keeper beast, I was really pleasantly surprised! So I got two Magma Crystals in one visit to the biome. Once fighting the Vermillion beast and a second one fighting the Lava Crystal Beast. Amazing!

And I must add, these backgrounds of the different biomes, are just awsome, it has so much attention to detail, well worth it to keep hunting for them! The Jungle and Tundra ones in particular are so beautiful :D

https://i.postimg.cc/zG5PTWsQ/Magma-Crystal.png 

• Crazyship
  • User

Posted at 2019-11-14 21:55:57 — Link

Noooo event is almost overrrrr...and ran out of portal energy flow cards :( sent all the pets I could to spsb. I guess this is the end lol! Fun event tho!

Always looking for a Kami! Please message me if you or someone you know is selling one! I am willing to pay a lot for them!

Thank you!

-CrazyShip :)

Starstrike has weekly giveaways go to her page to find out more and enter.

• Crystal_RainWing
  • User

Posted at 2019-11-15 00:47:55 — Link

Aaaah tysm for the event! It was fun and the apparels are gorgeous. It finally brought me back here, so double thanks xD This has been so much fun and it's good to be back.

lover of fluffy (graying modifier) deviant pumas and merle lykos 

• Sheliak
  • User

Posted at 2019-11-15 01:26:07 — Link

I was expecting volcanoes to vanish at the end of the event, but it's still there! 

• Nightswan
  • User

Posted at 2019-11-15 01:32:52 — Link

It's not possible to get magma crystals from Lava Crystals anymore, though. I decided to go explore there and encountered a lava crystal - fought the etelia and only received the vermillion + precious stones reward, not the magma crystal.

"Violence for violence is the rule of beasts." -obama in some guy's dream

DA: https://www.deviantart.com/rawrzskythrone

• arete
  • User

Posted at 2019-11-21 16:54:19 — Link

Still, having a place to stock up on vermillion is great and I'm really grateful. Don't have the time to fight on the battlefield any more.

Whoever calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Random acts of senseless kindness.

• Wild4
  • User

Posted at 2019-11-24 22:42:43 — Link

soooo,... are the volcanoes perminate? switching back to random ialnds anyways...

« Prev | 1 2 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla