Boards < Bugs & Suggestions < Bugs Archive < Defender Reflection

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Monues
  • User

Posted at 2019-01-01 23:08:12 — Link

The 30% damage reflection on defender throdamas is strange. Sometimes, especially against etelia, it wont even work at all regardless of being countered or not. Other times it's anywhere from 10 to 50% reflection. 

It says 30% of the damage is reflected to the attacker. But that's an innacurate discription from what i've experienced. It doesnt always work, and it isnt always 30%, like the description lead me to believe. I bred them for the constant reflection but it doesnt constantly reflect...

Is it a text bug, or a skill bug?

A [Signiture Box] Left Text Layer 2 SalePerfects by RavensMournB [Signiture Box] Middle by RavensMournC [Signiture Box] Right by RavensMourn

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2019-01-03 01:53:55 — Link

Thank you for reporting!

Defender is expected to reflect flat 30% of physical damage. After some debugging we indeed found a bug in the code. It must be working properly now.

Sorry for the inconvenience!

• Monues
  • User

Posted at 2019-01-03 18:00:17 — Link

Oh fantastic. Excited to see their real potential and happy I didn't have to give up on them! Thank you angel

A [Signiture Box] Left Text Layer 2 SalePerfects by RavensMournB [Signiture Box] Middle by RavensMournC [Signiture Box] Right by RavensMourn

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla