Boards < General < News & Announcements < Tundra is open!

Boards

« Prev | 1 2 3 | Next »

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2019-01-01 00:00:09 — Link

Lykos

Winter is here again! Tundra biotope has become available through the portal network. Beastlords value these cold distant islands for the possibility to find hibernating Lykos Eggs, and the luckiest ones can wander upon a Pristine Snowflake and grow their own Etelia.

If this is your first cold season on Europa, please visit these threads:

Learn about Tundra

Learn about Etelias

Blood Etelias

Etelia

Several generations of Etelias affected by vermillion infusions to speed up the natural growth produced an unexpected result. Some of the newformed Etelias started incorporating liquid vermillion into the structure of their bodies, turning into moving blood rubies. The first adult Blood Etelia caused a panic among the commoners who were lucky enough to witness its ominous beauty. It took some time and efforts to dispel the rumors about "frigid blood-devouring monsters" and "the bloody omen of the forthcoming Apocalypse". The noble Beastlords even had to demonstrate their docile Kami of the Apocalypse who were peacefully resting in their stables and not planning another uprising yet.

Only the purest ice of white Etelias is susceptible to vermillion.

There is a 30% that a Prisitne Snowflake 4th Gen produced by a White Etelia will grow into a Blood Etelia. After the corruption, Blood Etelias produce 100 Vermillion in addition to 2 Pristine Snowflakes.

Tundra direction will be closed on March 4th, 23:59 EET

• Sheliak
  • User

Posted at 2019-01-01 00:41:20 — Link

Ahhh I'm so excited at a new color of etelia! (I won't be able to get them this year since both of mine are just blue, but I'm still super excited about their existence!) 

• afiangel
  • User

Posted at 2019-01-01 00:42:20 — Link

Im exited about this.

But why can't I enter the green portals

love comitment respect trust

if your interested in any pet in the tabs below just pm me:

https://beastkeeper.com/pets/106673/1

https://beastkeeper.com/pets/106635/1

https://beastkeeper.com/pets/27014/1

• SapphireScythe
  • User

Posted at 2019-01-01 01:45:20 — Link

Do you have have any energy portal cells crafted? You need those and use up one each time you use a green portal and go deeper in the Tundra.

• afiangel
  • User

Posted at 2019-01-01 02:05:12 — Link

Thank you

love comitment respect trust

if your interested in any pet in the tabs below just pm me:

https://beastkeeper.com/pets/106673/1

https://beastkeeper.com/pets/106635/1

https://beastkeeper.com/pets/27014/1

• Crazyship
  • User

Posted at 2019-01-01 02:17:45 — Link

How do i use my rocs to produce sticks? Sorry its my furst tundra!

Always looking for a Kami! Please message me if you or someone you know is selling one! I am willing to pay a lot for them!

Thank you!

-CrazyShip :)

Starstrike has weekly giveaways go to her page to find out more and enter.

• SapphireScythe
  • User

Posted at 2019-01-01 03:32:36 — Link

Just like you'd craft anything else on Beastkeeper. Get your hands on a charged stick scheme, learn the scheme, then go to your library and use a pet to craft it. Only rocs with the lightning strike ability are able to craft sticks though.

• Monues
  • User

Posted at 2019-01-01 03:55:39 — Link

If anyone else is exploring with throdama let me know if they miss portals for you as well. Seems like 40% of mine won't find any for the first and sometimes even second visit whereas the other species it was more like 2 out of the whole 20+ group would miss only the first. Maybe the tundra hates throdama or the rng changed vs earlier, would be interesting to know others results.

Edit: it must of been a fluke because I took a level 1 warrior and theyve found portals into level 10 now, but are stuck on an etelia who likes to either dodge or countermove 99.9% of the time. 

Edit Edit: It's unfortunate how many pets get portal cursed. Out of my group of 20 gryphons, only 4 of them can find portals consitantly enough to get to level 8+. The rest of them? Never see level eight, and some of them can never reach 4 because portals just never show up. No matter how many times I take them, theyre just a waste of cells. Some of them I really wanted to see in action against etelia...portals may need a bit of a buff to show up more often. 

A [Signiture Box] Left Text Layer 2 SalePerfects by RavensMournB [Signiture Box] Middle by RavensMournC [Signiture Box] Right by RavensMourn

• AngelDog
  • User

Posted at 2019-01-03 18:11:00 — Link

Hey anyone know what those green portals are in the tundra? What they do? How to do anything with them?

Here is a list of things I need, if anyone is feeling charitable-
Wood, Clay, Cotton, Lazulite, and of course, Vermillion is always good.

70% of the world thinks warrior cats is stupid. 25% say who cares. Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hardcover warrior cat book and slap the other people saying, "Starclan is out for revenge!" 

• arete
  • User

Posted at 2019-01-03 21:44:23 — Link

You need to craft portal energy cells from charged sticks to use portals.

Get charged sticks from the state store. You also need adamantine I think.

Follow the links in the first post to learn about tundra and how to get your own etelia.

Whoever calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Random acts of senseless kindness.

• Kenma
  • User

Posted at 2019-01-03 23:23:07 — Link

i'm never lucky, plus i don't have the time to play enough ((

i have a few portal energy cells, anyone wants to trade? i'm looking for perfect fox lykos' (lykoses..?), i could give cells for them

@seraphimimir on instagram and twitter!! check my art out

• Monues
  • User

Posted at 2019-01-04 00:07:13 — Link

My magicians should of stayed for one more day...but now a tourist is here for 3 friggen days. I wish, I could evict them, or have an extra reserved room, or anything to not be stuck with useless visitors >,> 

New option to send cockatrice to melt them into goop pls.  

Really enjoying my set of low level warriors consistantly getting etelia levels...

A [Signiture Box] Left Text Layer 2 SalePerfects by RavensMournB [Signiture Box] Middle by RavensMournC [Signiture Box] Right by RavensMourn

• Lorry14
  • User

Posted at 2019-01-04 02:13:54 — Link

It would be nice if we could upgrade the inn like we do with other buildings,this way we could have more visitors.

Adopt one today!Lorry14Adopt one today!

• arete
  • User

Posted at 2019-01-04 13:27:15 — Link

I would love four sanctuaries...

Whoever calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Random acts of senseless kindness.

• fundatrix
  • User

Posted at 2019-01-04 21:59:50 — Link

Hmm, that's true, that's trodamas are useful :) I've only used my dragons with combo genes :)

« Prev | 1 2 3 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla