Boards < General < News & Announcements < Tundra is open!

Boards

« Prev | 1 2 3 | Next »

• fundatrix
  • User

Posted at 2019-01-11 18:50:46 — Link

I try to breed all of my etelias and get some blacks and whites - and hope for get another blood.

• arete
  • User

Posted at 2019-01-11 18:58:25 — Link

I got another black today from my second gens - a possible white or two in the future there. Of the babies this year I have had mainly whites and blacks, and just one blue. Much racial harmony in my stable :P

Whoever calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Random acts of senseless kindness.

• Nightstar
  • User

Posted at 2019-01-13 04:10:09 — Link

I have a hibernating egg and liquid deviance, but I don't know how to combine them. Could someone help me with this?

"Owners of dogs will have noticed that, if you provide them with food and water and shelter and affection, they will think you are god.

Whereas owners of cats are compelled to realize that, if you provide them with food and water and shelter and affection, they draw the conclusion that they are gods.” 

• arete
  • User

Posted at 2019-01-13 10:02:16 — Link

You need to craft an Activated Egg grade 1 - I've got the scheme if you want it. You need to make space in your inventory.

• Nightstar
  • User

Posted at 2019-01-16 03:25:01 — Link

Thank you very much.I'll try to clear out my inventory as soon as possible. 

"Owners of dogs will have noticed that, if you provide them with food and water and shelter and affection, they will think you are god.

Whereas owners of cats are compelled to realize that, if you provide them with food and water and shelter and affection, they draw the conclusion that they are gods.” 

• Nightingale

Posted at 2019-02-17 04:13:22 — Link

My Etelia are not very good at finding "home" apparently...

Always looking for Expand Stable Scrolls

Chan eil aon chànan gu leòr

• SeverinDragonaz
  • User

Posted at 2019-02-22 19:47:10 — Link

The last Etelia that I want to breed apparently hates me. Over 50 islands and nothing.

• Nightingale

Posted at 2019-02-24 18:49:58 — Link

Same, finally the one I didn't really want to breed found her island... but the black one has found nothing.... 

And deviant breeding is going rather slowly... Much better in the "off-season".

• Bunne
  • User

Posted at 2019-02-27 23:02:57 — Link

Wow, I am super late to the party xD Luckily I stockpiled portal cells from last year. Now to explore with my one etelia to see if she can find her birthplace. *fingers crossed*

edit: Yay, my etelia found her birthplace! I started using energy drinks on her and kept hopping portals to find fountains. It worked well! Now to breed some deviants!

Can you activate the snowflakes after the tundra closes?

• Sheliak
  • User

Posted at 2019-03-02 23:41:42 — Link

Yes, you can!

• arete
  • User

Posted at 2019-03-03 17:46:36 — Link

you can't extract deviance or build portal cells or charged sticks. Get as many pets onto Tundra islands as you can, extract what you can and hope for the best.

• Nightingale

Posted at 2019-03-04 05:12:29 — Link

Whelp, only my regular etelia found her home. The black one did not want to apparently. The Gen 2 snowflake gave me a normal and a black etelia. No white or blood ones this year! 

« Prev | 1 2 3 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla