Boards < Community < Roleplay < Teeth of War (Private 1x1 roleplay with Ultraspammer163)

Boards

• HolowNight
  • User

Posted at 2018-03-17 00:30:08 — Link

"That's good, I've had my fill of fighting and running," said Winterclaw with a sigh

• Stormclaw
  • User

Posted at 2018-03-17 02:39:10 — Link

Spindle chuckled before turning to Tribal and the others. "What are you guys doing here! You are stupposed to be at home."

70% of the world thinks warrior cats is stupid. 25% say who cares. Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hard cover warrior cat book and slap the other people saying, "Starclan is out for revenge!” 

Hi there! I am Stormclaw! I like to collect different pets. I love my little babies, Bandit, Justice, McKenzie-Rae, Shining Moonlight and Emerald Storm.

• UltraSpammer163
  • User

Posted at 2018-03-17 08:44:49 — Link

"I came looking for Tribal." Dogbird replied.

"I came here to..." Patternspine began

"Start an argument?" Interupted Striped Dagger 

• Stormclaw
  • User

Posted at 2018-03-19 00:45:06 — Link

Na'tai laughed, her voice filing the air. "I came cause i smelled trouble."

Spindle sighed.

70% of the world thinks warrior cats is stupid. 25% say who cares. Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hard cover warrior cat book and slap the other people saying, "Starclan is out for revenge!” 

Hi there! I am Stormclaw! I like to collect different pets. I love my little babies, Bandit, Justice, McKenzie-Rae, Shining Moonlight and Emerald Storm.

• HolowNight
  • User

Posted at 2018-03-19 01:09:39 — Link

"Trouble does always seem to follow me," Winterclaw said with a sad look on his face, "So it was probably me that you smelled."

• UltraSpammer163
  • User

Posted at 2018-03-19 04:34:30 — Link

"I sensed trouble," stated striped dagger, still glaring at Patternspine.

At this statement, Dogbird snapped. "WILL YOU JUST SHUT UP?" Dogbird roared. Everyone has arguments, and they aren't always good, but do you really have to sacrifice YOUR own RELATIONSHIP just to be mad because Patternspine aregued with someone else?" 

Striped Dagger gave Patternspine a look of apology, and bolted away.

Patternspine looked at the others and then followed.

• Stormclaw
  • User

Posted at 2018-03-19 04:39:35 — Link

Na'tai rolled her eyes.

Tribal growled. "Enough Dogbird."

• UltraSpammer163
  • User

Posted at 2018-03-19 04:46:58 — Link

"It had to be done," Muttered Dogbird in a serious tone.

• Stormclaw
  • User

Posted at 2018-03-19 04:50:50 — Link

Spindle shook his head. "No it didnt. Now lets talk about what is going on. Its the easter holiday for our keepers, right?"

• UltraSpammer163
  • User

Posted at 2018-03-19 04:57:16 — Link

Dogbird decided to drop the topic. "Yes, it is easter holidays for our keepers soon," Replied Dogbird.

• Stormclaw
  • User

Posted at 2018-03-19 08:43:14 — Link

Spindle sighed. "My keeper probably won't be here."

• UltraSpammer163
  • User

Posted at 2018-03-19 12:41:53 — Link

"I doubt mine will be here either," stated Dogbird.

• HolowNight
  • User

Posted at 2018-03-20 01:19:33 — Link

"My keeper hasn't came to the easter holidays for years," Winterclaw said saddly.

• UltraSpammer163
  • User

Posted at 2018-03-20 13:37:14 — Link

"Where are you going with this, Spindle?" Asked Dogbird.

• Stormclaw
  • User

Posted at 2018-03-28 01:29:19 — Link

Spindle sighed. "My keeper won't be able to care for us so she has created her own little thing where she will have someone else caring for us. It's not gonna be fun."

(Not actually doing this but mindblank)

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla