Boards < Community < Roleplay < Teeth of War (Private 1x1 roleplay with Ultraspammer163)

Boards

• UltraSpammer163
  • User

Posted at 2018-03-16 04:29:04 — Link

Patternspine and Dogbird bit the Dragon's tail, while Striped Dagger tackled the dragon.

• Stormclaw
  • User

Posted at 2018-03-16 04:33:03 — Link

Na'tai stumbled back and breathed hard, looking up as she watched the dragon fly away. She sighed in relief.

70% of the world thinks warrior cats is stupid. 25% say who cares. Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hard cover warrior cat book and slap the other people saying, "Starclan is out for revenge!” 

Hi there! I am Stormclaw! I like to collect different pets. I love my little babies, Bandit, Justice, McKenzie-Rae, Shining Moonlight and Emerald Storm.

• HolowNight
  • User

Posted at 2018-03-16 05:18:56 — Link

"I am in your debt. I am Winterclaw, what are your names?" asked Winterclaw.

• Stormclaw
  • User

Posted at 2018-03-16 05:30:48 — Link

Na'tai smiled. "I am Na'tai! This is my brother, Golden Wanderer and -"

Golden Wanderer spoke. "Call me Wisp, please."

Na'tai rolled her eyes and continued. "This is Tribal and the unicorn is Bandit."

70% of the world thinks warrior cats is stupid. 25% say who cares. Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hard cover warrior cat book and slap the other people saying, "Starclan is out for revenge!” 

Hi there! I am Stormclaw! I like to collect different pets. I love my little babies, Bandit, Justice, McKenzie-Rae, Shining Moonlight and Emerald Storm.

• UltraSpammer163
  • User

Posted at 2018-03-16 05:38:22 — Link

"My name is sadly Dogbird. IT IS THE WORST NAME IN EXISTENCE!" Complained Dogbird.

"My name is Patternspine and this is my mate..." Started Patternspine"

"DON'T YOU 'MATE' ME!!! YOU ARE STILL IN HUGE TROUBLE,' interupted Striped Dagger viciously.

• HolowNight
  • User

Posted at 2018-03-16 05:41:37 — Link

"It seems that I have found the nice group and the mean group," muttered Winterclaw, "It's verry nice to meet you." Winterclaw dipped his head.

• Stormclaw
  • User

Posted at 2018-03-16 05:43:24 — Link

Na'tai lowered her head and sighed, before wacking Striped Dagger and Patternspine on the head.

• HolowNight
  • User

Posted at 2018-03-16 06:00:31 — Link

Winterclaw laughed at the sight. "You are a very funny group aren't you?" asked Winterclaw

• Stormclaw
  • User

Posted at 2018-03-16 07:57:30 — Link

Wisp sighed. "Yep. I try to stay away."

Bandit rolled his eyes and tossed his head, his black and white male moving. "Its impossible to stay away from us."

• UltraSpammer163
  • User

Posted at 2018-03-16 09:13:53 — Link

'Especially not me. I will track you down and find you if I find out something happens," Striped Dagger added, still nastily glaring at Patternspine.

• Stormclaw
  • User

Posted at 2018-03-16 09:18:05 — Link

Na'tai sighed, shaking her head in amusement. "Ok thats enough everyone."

• UltraSpammer163
  • User

Posted at 2018-03-16 09:27:56 — Link

"Who said you were the boss?" Backchatted Patternspine.

"Who said you could still argue?" growled Striped Dagger, her glare at Patternspine intensifying.

• Stormclaw
  • User

Posted at 2018-03-16 09:29:35 — Link

Spindle couldn't take it anymore. Chuckling, he went out of the bushes. "How about this. Shut your mouths so we can actually hear something useful, like prey runs."

• UltraSpammer163
  • User

Posted at 2018-03-16 09:39:06 — Link

How many beasts are in those bushes?" Asked Dogbird, surprised that literally everyone had come from the bushes.

• Stormclaw
  • User

Posted at 2018-03-16 09:46:50 — Link

Spindle laughed. "Just me now."

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla