Boards < General < General Chat < Weird Stuff

Boards

• Monues
  • User

Posted at 2018-01-17 23:37:21 — Link

An account made yeserday has a pet with over 200 won battles, and an etellia. In one single day. Yet another incredibly fishy newly made account that is going uninvestigated...

A [Signiture Box] Left Text Layer 2 SalePerfects by RavensMournB [Signiture Box] Middle by RavensMournC [Signiture Box] Right by RavensMourn

• yellowfang777
  • User

Posted at 2018-01-18 01:34:43 — Link

Monues (#19564) wrote:

An account made yeserday has a pet with over 200 won battles, and an etellia. In one single day. Yet another incredibly fishy newly made account that is going uninvestigated...

How is that possible??? some sort of hack or just huge impulse spending???

<YELLOWFANG'S SIGNATURE HERE>

yeet

• Monues
  • User

Posted at 2018-01-18 02:20:22 — Link

Even more strangeness about them now, yellowfang...

Now they have a plethora of wild lykoi, all bred themselves. Wherd they get all the liquid deviance, the liqverm? The snowflake, 20 ice, etellia, and 200+ wins pet all in a single day and a half? All without deep BK knowlage, as they are "supposidly" a brand new player.

I bet my cockatrice that they have a main account funneling all these resources to the new alternate account. And they arnt the only one i've seen.

@Angel, please look into these strange accounts.

A [Signiture Box] Left Text Layer 2 SalePerfects by RavensMournB [Signiture Box] Middle by RavensMournC [Signiture Box] Right by RavensMourn

• Yemagh
  • User

Posted at 2018-01-18 05:32:19 — Link

i've been breeding one of my females with this guy for a couple days now:

https://beastkeeper.com/pet/321905

then today i went to look at his stats... and he's deviant(obviously) but if you notice, he's a wild caught pet. how is that possible? i had heard wild pets cant be deviant... this is totally weird

• Monues
  • User

Posted at 2018-01-18 05:44:55 — Link

He's an event award pet! An extra special deviant.

• Yemagh
  • User

Posted at 2018-01-18 07:43:15 — Link

ohh, that makes sense. cool!

• Monues
  • User

Posted at 2018-01-18 23:59:33 — Link

Pet that was supposed to give birth aprox 2 hours ago is stuck on time over...as is several other females now. Anyone else experiencing this? Was looking forward to new babies..

Edit

Actually the past few days i've been seeing massive lag build up...

Island battles taking 1 min per move to go through...
Island movements much the same...
Opening forum, and any pages within, takes up to five minutes to load...
Pet search taking upwards of 20 minutes to load a single result...
Pet tabs taking  few minutes...
Clicking "breed" on a pet's page taking around five minutes...
Trying to view a title's details through a pet's page link takes five-ten minutes...
Weekly charts was taking just a minute or so to load, but now takes five-ten minutes...
Even loading reports is taking around five minutes...

On all machines, even tablet, and even tried on a machine that has never seen BK before. 

Perhaps the servers need a restart or something...whoever has access to such things, Angel probably. 

• Rage
  • User

Posted at 2018-01-19 02:15:31 — Link

Monues (#19564) wrote:
Pet that was supposed to give birth aprox 2 hours ago is stuck on time over

My battlefield has been stuck on time over for the reward for several hours now, and none of my pets have gained any energy since around 23:00

Also everything takes forever to load for me (I can't load the weekly charts at all, on any device)

• Karakurt
  • User

Posted at 2018-01-19 04:59:38 — Link

Same here. I can't access the quest page, it takes so long to load that my browser gives up first. Wild pet hunt, pet's energy bar and new islands added to portal are frozen on my side.

On the last few days it had fixed itself after 1-2 hours past the 00:00. Today it's been over 4 hours and it is still laggy... But i'm glad to know it's not my device.

• Monues
  • User

Posted at 2018-01-19 05:49:45 — Link

I can't even post responces now geez...where in the nether did my last responce go??

My pets all gave birth at the exact same second (definitely bred them throughout yesterday at different times), but now pets supposed to be adult are stuck young with "time is over". And yeah quest page is an endless loading page here as well...

So it seems the servers are getting hung up on something, spew everything it missed all out at once, then gets stuck again. Angel, someone, the server needs helps. 

• Karakurt
  • User

Posted at 2018-01-19 08:15:36 — Link

Somehow, I managed to make a thread under the bugs forum (sigh so slow....). Hopefully Angel will see it...

• Yemagh
  • User

Posted at 2018-01-19 10:39:58 — Link

i see this problem over here too, i went to sleep and came back 8 hours later, couldnt load any pages at all for an hour. i gave up, came back couple of hours later, still took a while but when my pets page finally loaded, it seemed normal for a while but i notice my pets aren't full on energy, most of them didnt recover past 7 energy the entire time i was gone... makes me wonder if the server is dying

• Monues
  • User

Posted at 2018-01-21 01:07:47 — Link

A forum post was made in the bugs section regarding the servers unusual behavior, and Angel has given us an update about it. 

https://beastkeeper.com/thread/11614/1#93902

• arete
  • User

Posted at 2018-01-21 19:29:50 — Link

"Sad boat". You made me lol.

Whoever calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Random acts of senseless kindness.

• yellowfang777
  • User

Posted at 2018-01-21 20:35:32 — Link

My lag is kinda extreme :/

<YELLOWFANG'S SIGNATURE HERE>

yeet

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla