Boards < Community < Roleplay < The Humanoid Academy, for those who enjoy human shapshifters

Boards

« Prev | 1 2 ... 9 10 | Next »

• yecak
  • User

Posted at 2017-08-13 05:17:45 — Link

Hello and welcome to The Academy For Human Shapeshifters, also known as AHS. Here you learn to hone your skills as a Shapeshifter, whether it's animals, other people, or types of matter.

From the ages of 10-18 you can come to AHS to take classes teaching you how you control your shapeshifting, and to teach you how to use it for good not evil. You also get the chance to meet others like yourself. We encourage good behavior and manners here at AHS.

If you are a Matter Shapeshifter ( you can turn into water, gases, solids, ect.) Your teachers could be Mr. Colens or Mrs. Snipe

If you are a Animal Shapeshifter ( you can turn into animals ) your teachers could be Mr. Glane or Mrs. Vicson

And last but not least if you are a Humanoid Shapeshifter ( you can turn into other people ) your teachers could be Mr. Smith or Mrs. Lark

We hope you enjoy your time at AHS, and learn to be intelligent, independent individuals!

Rules: 

• Follow all roleplay rules, please don't power play.

• don't control someone else's player

• you can have a Max of 5 charaters

• if no one plays as a teacher they can be controlled by anyone, but please don't make them be in two places at once, it's confusing.

• you may have a Max of 2 pets, they can be mythical creatures like dragons of unicorns.

• you can play as a teacher and a student if you want, but don't exede 5 charaters please.

• PLEASE ask permission from me before making a joint roleplay to this. I spent a ton of time getting all this together and I would feel bad if someone just copyed it without saying anything. 

Ok basically your etheir a Humaniod, Animal, or Matter Shapeshifter. Or if you'd rather you can be one of the teachers. They are Shapeshifters as well. Here is the sign up sheet:

Name:

Shapeshifter ability: ( animal, Humaniod, or matter )

Personality:

Looks:

Crush:

Other:

Pet: ( only if you want one though. )

Here's the sign up sheet for teachers:

Teacher name: ( you can change it but tell me who it was before so I can know to cross it out)

What they teach:

Personality:

Looks:

Here is my person:

Name: Sapphire R. Turnheart 

Shapeshifter  ability:  Animal 

Personality: Kind and warm hearted but very shy. She is smart too but can barely control her ability.

Looks: 5" 8"  light tan skin, Dirty Blonde hair with lighter streaks, and crystal blue eyes.

Crush: Jack Forest

Other: both her parents are dead, she has no siblings, lives at AHS.

Pet: a mini dragon called Wiggles and a robotic lizzard she made called Short Cirit or Sparks for short. Sparks tends to wander randomly taking pictures of AHS. Wiggles hates it whenever a boy talks to her, ( because he is a boy and gets jelous ) and blows a very small flame at them.

This is Wiggles: http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-VZplRZB90ec/UFLJ7bEuzXI/AAAAAAAAEZg/aUXZOhBDeBk/s1600/9%2Bdragones.jpg

This is Short Circuit: https://ae01.alicdn.com/kf/HTB1QuV4SXXXXXbgXFXXq6xXFXXXf/DIY-frame-Gecko-font-b-Robot-b-font-Animal-Fantasy-Artwork-Fabric-Silk-font-b-Poster.jpg

In war truth is the first casualty - A Goodman 

• ylil
  • User

Posted at 2017-08-15 14:38:11 — Link

Name: Iris 'Lani' Carnelion

Shapeshifter ability: animals 

Personality: kind, loving, but can't control one type of animal. Tiger. If she uses the tiger the animals instincts will kick in instead. 

Looks: fair skin with brown hair and amber eyes.

Other: she had one brother but his Shapeshifter ability didn't work right and kept him in animal form. 

Pets: a parrot named crown that if she sees Iris having trouble on a question she will fly over and tell her the answer. And a mouse named talent that goes everywhere around ASH bringing his music with him.

Crown:https://i.pinimg.com/736x/0a/a1/6b/0aa16b79bd390b2620f96f0512d73ad1--parrot-clovers.jpg

Talent:https://i.pinimg.com/736x/6c/84/45/6c84458183a351f83aa4690d74b6dbbc--alto-saxophone-soprano-saxophone.jpg

chrush: kodiak

No.

• yecak
  • User

Posted at 2017-08-15 22:50:15 — Link

Accepted!

• ScarredSecrets
  • User

Posted at 2017-08-25 00:22:32 — Link

Name: Scarlett 'Scar' Lake

Shapeshifter ability: ( animal, Humaniod, or matter ) animal

Personality: Funny and good natured. She can be sarcastic sometimes and can forget that people have feelings too. She is sometimes insecure and can lock away emotions or sadness or anger until they burst into tears or words. She is intelligent and trustworthy 

Looks: 5'7", naturally tan, long, straight, brown hair, vibrant blue eyes, with a howling wolf brand on her right calf. 

Crush: no one............yet

Other: She has a pretty good handle on her abilities but her animals can get mixed when she tries to shift when she is angry. She also has a twin brother.

(How many characters are we allowed to have?) 

I don't trip, I do random gravity checks. 

Insult me, I brush it off. Insult my friends, my family and my pets, I will become the living devil and wreak havoc on your life! 

-Erika Tressler

"Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships,"

-Michael Jordan 

If a kid was beating a dog with a bat, 49% would stop and stare, and 50% would walk away. I am the 1% who would grab the bat and beat the kid.Put this on your signature if you were the 1% who would grab the bat and beat the kid.

92% of the girls/boys would cry if Justin Bieber fell off a cliff and died. 7% of the girls/boys would scream and jump off the cliff after him. 1% of the girls/boys would have been the ones who pushed him off the cliff. Put this on your signature if you were the 1% that pushed him off.

90% of teens would die if Facebook's Server crashed. If you are the 10% that would die laughing, copy and paste this in your Signature.

94% of people think that wolves are vicious, evil animals. Copy and paste this into your signature if you're one of the 6% who love wolves and think they are shy and amazing creatures. 

All dressed up
In a white straitjacket
Shut your mouth
No, you can't have it

All messed up
And slightly twisted
Am I sick or am I gifted

• yecak
  • User

Posted at 2017-08-25 13:59:51 — Link

Accepted, you can have a Max of 5 charaters. Your person can have a pet, just saying. I'm gonna add that in.

• ScarredSecrets
  • User

Posted at 2017-08-26 05:27:53 — Link

Does it have to be a domestic animal like a dog or cat?

Insult me, I brush it off. Insult my friends, my family and my pets, I will become the living devil and wreak havoc on your life! 

-Erika Tressler

-Michael Jordan 

If a kid was beating a dog with a bat, 49% would stop and stare, and 50% would walk away. I am the 1% who would grab the bat and beat the kid.Put this on your signature if you were the 1% who would grab the bat and beat the kid.

92% of the girls/boys would cry if Justin Bieber fell off a cliff and died. 7% of the girls/boys would scream and jump off the cliff after him. 1% of the girls/boys would have been the ones who pushed him off the cliff. Put this on your signature if you were the 1% that pushed him off.

90% of teens would die if Facebook's Server crashed. If you are the 10% that would die laughing, copy and paste this in your Signature.

94% of people think that wolves are vicious, evil animals. Copy and paste this into your signature if you're one of the 6% who love wolves and think they are shy and amazing creatures. 

All dressed up
In a white straitjacket
Shut your mouth
No, you can't have it

All messed up
And slightly twisted
Am I sick or am I gifted

• yecak
  • User

Posted at 2017-08-27 01:13:42 — Link

Nope, anything you want. I have a robotic lizzard named Short Circuit and a pygmy dragon named Wiggles. ;3

• ScarredSecrets
  • User

Posted at 2017-08-27 09:22:57 — Link

Scar has a flying lemur named Inferno

-Erika Tressler

-Michael Jordan 

All dressed up
In a white straitjacket
Shut your mouth
No, you can't have it

All messed up
And slightly twisted
Am I sick or am I gifted

• ScarredSecrets
  • User

Posted at 2017-08-27 09:31:13 — Link

Name: Kodiak 'Kodi' Lake

Shapeshifter ability: ( animal, Humaniod, or matter ) Animal

Personality: Funny and good natured. He can be a show off sometimes. He is caring and flirtatious. He is intelligent and trustworthy 

Looks: 6'  naturally tan, long, Short brown hair that is usually gelled up in the front, vibrant blue eyes, with a snarling leopard brand on his left calf. 

Crush: no one............yet

Other: He is pretty talented and does well in peer pressure but in a life or death situation he would fail miserably

-Erika Tressler

-Michael Jordan 

All dressed up
In a white straitjacket
Shut your mouth
No, you can't have it

All messed up
And slightly twisted
Am I sick or am I gifted

• yecak
  • User

Posted at 2017-08-27 23:15:23 — Link

Accepted! Is he Scarlet's twin?

Could you ask some of your friends to join? Not lots of ppl are joining...

• ScarredSecrets
  • User

Posted at 2017-08-28 03:58:10 — Link

Yerp, and he has a ferret  named Typhoon. (I forgot the pet) I gotchu fam 

-Erika Tressler

-Michael Jordan 

All dressed up
In a white straitjacket
Shut your mouth
No, you can't have it

All messed up
And slightly twisted
Am I sick or am I gifted

• yecak
  • User

Posted at 2017-08-28 22:53:37 — Link

Current list of People:

Animal Shapeshifters:

Kodiak 'Kodi' Lake boy

Scarlet 'Scar Lake girl

Iris Carneilean girl

Sapphire R. Turnheart girl

Jack Forest boy

Humaniod Shapeshifters:

Myels Ballard-Ruiz boy

Matter Shapeshifters:

• ScarredSecrets
  • User

Posted at 2017-08-29 04:06:33 — Link

Do you wanna just start? 

-Erika Tressler

-Michael Jordan 

All dressed up
In a white straitjacket
Shut your mouth
No, you can't have it

All messed up
And slightly twisted
Am I sick or am I gifted

• wildflowers
  • User

Posted at 2017-08-29 22:29:54 — Link

Name: Myles Ballard-Ruiz

Shapeshifter ability: ( animal, Humaniod, or matter ) Humanoid

Personality: Trickster, very outgoing, extroverted. Myles loves being around people. He is very charismatic and a little too much of a daredevil. Will do anything to impress someone he likes.

Looks: Myles is very short for his age, he has dark skin with curly black hair, which is buzzed at the sides. He has dark brown, wide eyes and a fairly feminine face.  He's got a splotched birthmark on his right forearm and a smaller one beside his mouth.

Crush: open but none rn

Other: tricks people by shapeshifting into their crush/parents/authority figure ect. Myles is a total adrenaline junkie and wouldn't be able to keep a secret if his life depended on it. He's really self-concious about his birthmarks and gets super touchy when you mention it.

Pet: ( only if you want one though. ) Tame yellow ball python named Tyron. Doesn't really do much and is mostly seen just hanging out curled around Myles's shoulders or arm or dangling from around his neck. Looks super creepy but is pretty much harmless for some reason.

**second person will be up in a minute this rp looks heckin awesome btw :V

• yecak
  • User

Posted at 2017-08-29 22:42:39 — Link

Will start  on the 2nd of September to give people just a little more time.

Thanks for the compliment wildflowers! ;3

Your also accepted.

« Prev | 1 2 ... 9 10 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla