Boards < Community < Roleplay < Survivors-The Fight To Survive

Boards

« Prev | 1 2 ... 7 8 9 | Next »

• ChaseTurnleaf
  • User

Posted at 2016-11-23 23:05:12 — Link

Jinx looked startled."Leave?? But....." He looked around at their camp."Why? We have prey. fresh water, shelter, no enemy packs. We have pups!"

'Such is human memory... you forget the truth and believe what makes you feel better. '

• Rory_Landon
  • User

Posted at 2016-11-24 09:18:35 — Link

Truth was silent again. She did trust Alpha, and if she didnt, she wanted to. Whether she liked it or not, he was their leader, and she would be loyal.

(wow, that was good, and I didn't even say it out loud...)

To live would be an awfully big adventure - Peter Pan (Peter Pan)

You're mad, bonkers, off your head! But I'll tell you a secret: all the best people are. - Alice Kingsley (Alice in Wonderland)

Come with me where dreams are born and time is never planned. Just think of happy things and your heart will fly on wings, in Never Never Land - Peter Pan (Peter Pan)

It hurt because it mattered - John Green

Curiosity killed the cat, but satisfaction brought it back - Unknown

• ChaseTurnleaf
  • User

Posted at 2016-11-24 09:28:32 — Link

Jinx watched the two dogs. Then stood up abruptly."Bye." He padded off.

'Such is human memory... you forget the truth and believe what makes you feel better. '

• Rory_Landon
  • User

Posted at 2016-11-28 09:35:16 — Link

Truth waited for a few moments, then followed Jinx. She was scared that she had said something wrong, or there was something she hadnt said.

You're mad, bonkers, off your head! But I'll tell you a secret: all the best people are. - Alice Kingsley (Alice in Wonderland)

Come with me where dreams are born and time is never planned. Just think of happy things and your heart will fly on wings, in Never Never Land - Peter Pan (Peter Pan)

• ChaseTurnleaf
  • User

Posted at 2016-11-28 10:22:40 — Link

Jinx stormed through the forest, startling several critters. He jumped onto an old fallen tree and moved expertly onto another tree, then sat down on the branch, several dog-lengths above the ground.

• Rory_Landon
  • User

Posted at 2016-11-30 00:31:14 — Link

"Wow, you're good at climbing!"

Jinx nearly fell out of the tree.

Truth kicked herself. So much for a soft entry.

• ChaseTurnleaf
  • User

Posted at 2016-11-30 02:14:46 — Link

"Sheesh! Way to kill someone!" Jinx settled back onto the tree branch and rested his head on his paws.

• Rory_Landon
  • User

Posted at 2016-11-30 02:41:52 — Link

"Sorry..." Truth didn't know what else to say...

• ChaseTurnleaf
  • User

Posted at 2016-11-30 06:24:41 — Link

Jinx lashed his tail but didn't reply.

• Rory_Landon
  • User

Posted at 2016-11-30 10:03:18 — Link

"Sooooo..... Why ARE you up a tree?"

• ChaseTurnleaf
  • User

Posted at 2016-11-30 22:47:47 — Link

"Because I thought I could get some peace and quiet, but apparently not!"

• Rory_Landon
  • User

Posted at 2016-12-01 06:24:28 — Link

"Oh... Sorry."

Truth trotted off, her tail and head hung low.

• pineleaf
  • User

Posted at 2016-12-07 15:08:51 — Link

Heart yawned and looked around.She sighed.

HI I LIKE FRENCH SILK PIE!

My name is pineleaf and I love animals,Symurghs,and Pumas.I like to do warriors,survivors,lions,and other animal role play!

Image result for pugs70% of the world thinks warrior cats is stupid. 25% say who cares. Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hard cover warrior cat book and slap the other people saying, "Starclan is out for revenge!”

WAIT HOW CAN I FORGET MY FAVORITE ANIMAL,PUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Image result for nyan pug

• Rory_Landon
  • User

Posted at 2016-12-08 01:11:00 — Link

Truth walked towards Heart and sat where she had been before. 

"Hey Heart."

• pineleaf
  • User

Posted at 2016-12-24 01:49:17 — Link

"Hi Truth."

HI I LIKE FRENCH SILK PIE!

My name is pineleaf and I love animals,Symurghs,and Pumas.I like to do warriors,survivors,lions,and other animal role play!

Image result for pugs70% of the world thinks warrior cats is stupid. 25% say who cares. Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hard cover warrior cat book and slap the other people saying, "Starclan is out for revenge!”

WAIT HOW CAN I FORGET MY FAVORITE ANIMAL,PUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Image result for nyan pug

« Prev | 1 2 ... 7 8 9 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla