Boards < Community < Roleplay < Survivors-The Fight To Survive

Boards

« Prev | 1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 | Next »

• pineleaf
  • User

Posted at 2016-11-16 15:20:11 — Link

"Hi Jinx."She replied,head down.

HI I LIKE FRENCH SILK PIE!

My name is pineleaf and I love animals,Symurghs,and Pumas.I like to do warriors,survivors,lions,and other animal role play!

Image result for pugs70% of the world thinks warrior cats is stupid. 25% say who cares. Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hard cover warrior cat book and slap the other people saying, "Starclan is out for revenge!”

WAIT HOW CAN I FORGET MY FAVORITE ANIMAL,PUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Image result for nyan pug

• ChaseTurnleaf
  • User

Posted at 2016-11-16 22:27:00 — Link

"What's wrong?" He asked, head cocked and tongue lolling.

'Such is human memory... you forget the truth and believe what makes you feel better. '

• pineleaf
  • User

Posted at 2016-11-16 22:52:43 — Link

"It's Alpha."Heart whined."He looks at me like I 'm always opposing him and he looks like he wants me to challenge him."

My name is pineleaf and I love animals,Symurghs,and Pumas.I like to do warriors,survivors,lions,and other animal role play!

Image result for pugs70% of the world thinks warrior cats is stupid. 25% say who cares. Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hard cover warrior cat book and slap the other people saying, "Starclan is out for revenge!”

• ChaseTurnleaf
  • User

Posted at 2016-11-16 23:16:06 — Link

Jinx flicked his tail nervously."He's not acting himself either."

'Such is human memory... you forget the truth and believe what makes you feel better. '

• Rory_Landon
  • User

Posted at 2016-11-18 07:23:42 — Link

Truth knew something was DEFINATELY wrong. 

"Hello Jinx. Is Alpha ok? He seemed... Different."

To live would be an awfully big adventure - Peter Pan (Peter Pan)

You're mad, bonkers, off your head! But I'll tell you a secret: all the best people are. - Alice Kingsley (Alice in Wonderland)

Come with me where dreams are born and time is never planned. Just think of happy things and your heart will fly on wings, in Never Never Land - Peter Pan (Peter Pan)

It hurt because it mattered - John Green

Curiosity killed the cat, but satisfaction brought it back - Unknown

• ChaseTurnleaf
  • User

Posted at 2016-11-18 08:47:18 — Link

Jinx's head dipped."I don't know." He whinned."Maybe he's turning into his father...."

• Rory_Landon
  • User

Posted at 2016-11-18 09:51:41 — Link

Truth shivered. She couldn't remember Alpha's father very well, but she remembered that he hadn't been a great leader.

You're mad, bonkers, off your head! But I'll tell you a secret: all the best people are. - Alice Kingsley (Alice in Wonderland)

Come with me where dreams are born and time is never planned. Just think of happy things and your heart will fly on wings, in Never Never Land - Peter Pan (Peter Pan)

• ChaseTurnleaf
  • User

Posted at 2016-11-18 10:01:48 — Link

Jinx licked the scar of an old wound on his paw. Just thinking about Noble's father made it hurt all over again.

• Rory_Landon
  • User

Posted at 2016-11-20 09:36:18 — Link

"Do you know why we might be moving on though? It really is a troublesome question, but....."

• ChaseTurnleaf
  • User

Posted at 2016-11-20 12:21:52 — Link

Jinx looked around."I....Don't know."

• pineleaf
  • User

Posted at 2016-11-22 00:12:20 — Link

"I think we should."Heart said boldly.

• ChaseTurnleaf
  • User

Posted at 2016-11-22 00:22:11 — Link

Jinx looked up."Should.... What?" He cocked his head.

• Rory_Landon
  • User

Posted at 2016-11-22 03:39:03 — Link

Truth was startled. this had always been her home. It would be too strange to jus LEAVE. 

"Are you sure?"

• ChaseTurnleaf
  • User

Posted at 2016-11-22 07:51:29 — Link

"Sure of what??" Jinx barked, exasperated.

• pineleaf
  • User

Posted at 2016-11-22 23:20:18 — Link

"That we should leave.Even though Alpha is...different...I still trust his word,and you should too."Heart told them.

« Prev | 1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla