Boards < Community < Roleplay < Survivors-The Fight To Survive

Boards

« Prev | 1 2 3 ... 8 9 | Next »

• ChaseTurnleaf
  • User

Posted at 2016-10-24 00:04:12 — Link

Jinx used a trick he'd learnt as a pup. He bucked to losen the attackers grip, then threw his back against the ground, crushing the fox. He yelped as something bit deep into his hind leg.

Noble pricked up his ears as he heard something. He looked at Rossette."Did you hear that?"

'Such is human memory... you forget the truth and believe what makes you feel better. '

• Rory_Landon
  • User

Posted at 2016-10-24 01:02:25 — Link

Truth heard the commotion and bounded through the bushes, pouncing on top of a fox that was slinking away, hoping to escape unscathed. Truth growled and threw it aside, then jumped towards another one, but a large, mangy beast knocked her over. 

To live would be an awfully big adventure - Peter Pan (Peter Pan)

You're mad, bonkers, off your head! But I'll tell you a secret: all the best people are. - Alice Kingsley (Alice in Wonderland)

Come with me where dreams are born and time is never planned. Just think of happy things and your heart will fly on wings, in Never Never Land - Peter Pan (Peter Pan)

It hurt because it mattered - John Green

Curiosity killed the cat, but satisfaction brought it back - Unknown

• ChaseTurnleaf
  • User

Posted at 2016-10-24 01:04:10 — Link

Jinx fell down as two more foxes jumped onto him, he landed on something....

'Such is human memory... you forget the truth and believe what makes you feel better. '

• Rory_Landon
  • User

Posted at 2016-10-24 01:20:05 — Link

"oww!! That was me!!!!!"

Jinx leaped up and started fighting again, just as Truth did. Teethe and fur was going in all directions, claws were stretched out as far as they would go, and fangs were bared.

You're mad, bonkers, off your head! But I'll tell you a secret: all the best people are. - Alice Kingsley (Alice in Wonderland)

Come with me where dreams are born and time is never planned. Just think of happy things and your heart will fly on wings, in Never Never Land - Peter Pan (Peter Pan)

• ChaseTurnleaf
  • User

Posted at 2016-10-24 01:24:54 — Link

"Iggy! Run back and get help!" Jinx barked and watched him race off. Jinx paused for a second to get his breath back. Bad idea, four foxes took advantage and lept onto his back, digging claws and fangs deep into his flesh. He buckled at the weight and fell to the ground.

Noble raced off into the forest, a couple of other dogs with him. He ran into a clearing and saw Jinx and Truth fighting a pack of foxes. He jumped into the fight. 

• Rory_Landon
  • User

Posted at 2016-10-24 01:47:18 — Link

Truth snarled and leaped onto the group of foxes, attacking Jinx's back. She threw them off, wincing as she heard them Yelp. She actually hated hurting and living creature, which was why she wasn't a hunter, but when they got in between her and her pack, all hell breaks loose.

• ChaseTurnleaf
  • User

Posted at 2016-10-24 01:50:55 — Link

Jinx lept to his feet and nodded his thanks before jumping onto a fox and ripping it's ear, it yelped and ran off into the bushes. There was a reason he was top hunter.

Noble lept onto a fox and riped part of its tail of. He snarled, his hackles up.

• Rory_Landon
  • User

Posted at 2016-10-24 06:31:17 — Link

Truth swept her tail around, knocking away the last two foxes, then she let out a growl worthy of a wolf. They scampered off into the wood.

• ChaseTurnleaf
  • User

Posted at 2016-10-24 08:49:46 — Link

Jinx lay down, panting hard. He had several deep bites and a fox had torn his ear.

Noble stepped forward. Sniffing Jinxs' wounds.

• Rory_Landon
  • User

Posted at 2016-10-24 09:25:12 — Link

Truth panted and joined Noble, checking Jinx over.

"Do you think you can walk back to your den?"

• ChaseTurnleaf
  • User

Posted at 2016-10-24 10:21:55 — Link

Jinx whined." Dunno." He winced.

Noble looked back at Rosette.

• Rory_Landon
  • User

Posted at 2016-10-24 10:35:07 — Link

Truth huffed. 

"This is going to he a long night."

• ChaseTurnleaf
  • User

Posted at 2016-10-24 11:24:06 — Link

Jinx yelped as Noble tried helping him to his paws, and sank back to the ground.

• Rory_Landon
  • User

Posted at 2016-10-24 11:32:40 — Link

Truth winced herself when Jinx stumbled, knowing what it felt like.

"Rest if you need to..."

• ChaseTurnleaf
  • User

Posted at 2016-10-24 11:40:31 — Link

Jinx closed his eyes thankfully and rested.

Noble looked up at Truth."Can you stay with him?"

« Prev | 1 2 3 ... 8 9 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla