Boards < Community < Roleplay < Survivors-The Fight To Survive

Boards

« Prev | 1 2 3 4 ... 8 9 | Next »

• SusanWellsworth
  • User

Posted at 2016-10-24 15:45:35 — Link

(Dang, I missed a lot XD)

Rosette nodded. 'Iggy!' She bounded after Noble and came upon the source of the noises. She looked around for the pup, and saw him with a fox near on him. Jumping on the fox, she turned to the pup, picking him up by his scruff and carrying him out of danger. As soon as she set him down, she said, "Go get your mother, and hurry!"

• ChaseTurnleaf
  • User

Posted at 2016-10-24 23:33:08 — Link

(Yep XD)

Jinx fell into a deep sleep, snoring softly.

Noble paced around his den that night, wondering why the foxes had attacked.

'Such is human memory... you forget the truth and believe what makes you feel better. '

• Rory_Landon
  • User

Posted at 2016-10-25 11:19:35 — Link

Truth hardly slept. The howls of the foxes echoed through the forest. The other Patrols had taken the watch from her so she could sleep off the fight, despite Truth's complaints. 

To live would be an awfully big adventure - Peter Pan (Peter Pan)

You're mad, bonkers, off your head! But I'll tell you a secret: all the best people are. - Alice Kingsley (Alice in Wonderland)

Come with me where dreams are born and time is never planned. Just think of happy things and your heart will fly on wings, in Never Never Land - Peter Pan (Peter Pan)

It hurt because it mattered - John Green

Curiosity killed the cat, but satisfaction brought it back - Unknown

• ChaseTurnleaf
  • User

Posted at 2016-10-25 11:25:41 — Link

Jinx woke in the morning aching all over."Owwww" He whined

Noble trotted into the forest. He'd decided to go hunting.

'Such is human memory... you forget the truth and believe what makes you feel better. '

• Rory_Landon
  • User

Posted at 2016-10-26 09:13:15 — Link

Truth nodded. Guarding and protecting was her job.

You're mad, bonkers, off your head! But I'll tell you a secret: all the best people are. - Alice Kingsley (Alice in Wonderland)

Come with me where dreams are born and time is never planned. Just think of happy things and your heart will fly on wings, in Never Never Land - Peter Pan (Peter Pan)

• ChaseTurnleaf
  • User

Posted at 2016-10-26 23:48:43 — Link

Jinx yawned and prodded Truth with a paw."Truth?"

Noble trotted back into camp carrying a rabbit and two squirrels.

• Rory_Landon
  • User

Posted at 2016-10-27 01:19:43 — Link

Truth looked down at Jinx, worry pasted across her face.

"Yes?"

• ChaseTurnleaf
  • User

Posted at 2016-10-27 01:51:56 — Link

"I'm hungry." He panted, his sides heaving.

• Rory_Landon
  • User

Posted at 2016-10-27 02:30:15 — Link

Truth let out an amused snort.

"Dont worry, Noble's coming."

• ChaseTurnleaf
  • User

Posted at 2016-10-27 10:54:27 — Link

Noble trotted into the small clearing where Jinx and Truth lay."Here." He said, dropping his catch.

Jinx grabbed one of the Squirrels and ate.

• Rory_Landon
  • User

Posted at 2016-10-29 12:10:56 — Link

Truth sidnt show any interest in the food until Jinx and Noble had both eaten. Noble nudged a piece of meat towards her, and she grinned thankfully. "Thank you Noble. You live up to your name."

• Mythz
  • User

Posted at 2016-10-30 06:27:08 — Link

Iggy licked his mums ear, trembling before falling asleep.

Dawn yawned and stood up, she wandered into the forest and decided to go hunting.

Stop animal Abuse!! And scroll down for cute GIF's!Image result for cute animated cat gifsImage result for cute animal gifsImage result for cute animal gifsImage result for cute animal gifsImage result for cute gifs

Image result for cute anime dog gifsImage result for cute anime dog gifsImage result for cute animated cat gifs

Image result for tiger gifs

• Rory_Landon
  • User

Posted at 2016-10-31 04:44:30 — Link

Truth was laying down, chewing slowly, when she heard a rustling behind her. More foxes were the last things they needed. 

• ChaseTurnleaf
  • User

Posted at 2016-10-31 05:41:19 — Link

Jinx yawned and fell asleep.

Noble bowed his head before heading off into the bushes to go back to camp.

• Rory_Landon
  • User

Posted at 2016-11-01 00:33:19 — Link

Truth stayed by Jinx, waiting for something to come out of the bushes. She let looses a growl...

« Prev | 1 2 3 4 ... 8 9 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla