Boards < Community < Roleplay < Warriors RP (P)

Boards

« Prev | 1 2 ... 33 34 35 ... 37 38 | Next »

• Rory_Landon
  • User

Posted at 2017-01-01 06:46:36 — Link

Smokefur hissed and pretended to slink away, but that was something that was NEVER going to happen.

She was on the hunt.

To live would be an awfully big adventure - Peter Pan (Peter Pan)

You're mad, bonkers, off your head! But I'll tell you a secret: all the best people are. - Alice Kingsley (Alice in Wonderland)

Come with me where dreams are born and time is never planned. Just think of happy things and your heart will fly on wings, in Never Never Land - Peter Pan (Peter Pan)

It hurt because it mattered - John Green

Curiosity killed the cat, but satisfaction brought it back - Unknown

• gypsyvannerz
  • User

Posted at 2017-01-02 09:20:20 — Link

SmallKit moaned as she hung in the ScratchClan cat's jaws. "Be quiet." He hissed, biting harder into the kit's scruff. Finally the cats arrived back at their camp, the tom carrying her threw her on the ground roughly then padded over to OwlStar. A few of the ScratchClan kits ran over to SmallKit, trying to get her to play with them, but the small kit just laid there and whimpered. After what seemed like moons a queen came over and called the kits back, shortly after OwlStar called for a meeting. "We happened to come across a FireClan patrol today in the forest and they immediately started attacking us. They ended up surrendering but left a kit -who was unfortunately caught in the midst of the battle- behind. As of right now it is in our camp, to make sure it's safe we will have warriors and apprentices guard it." SmallKit looked down, she could feel the ScratchClan cats looking at her, she shifted uncomfertably as a cat shouted out from the crowd. "But we already have so many mouths to feed, why waste it on an enemy clan's kit!" Many cats yowled in agreement, but were soon quieted when OwlStar spoke, "(Insert med cat and deputy's name here) and I will discuss that." And with that the meeting was over.

So... Um... I'm not dead. Ehm.

• NarrowEye
  • User

Posted at 2017-01-03 04:33:05 — Link

Has Angelstar came into camp, she realized that she was the last one there, Windpaw, Lionfeathr, and smokefur. But then she realized, with great shock, Smallkit was missing. "SMALLKIT!" Then everything went black.

70% of the world thinks warrior cats is stupid. 25% say who cares. Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hard cover warrior cat book and slap the other people saying, "Starclan is out for revenge!”

CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR ANY:

CRYSTALLINE ICE

VERMILION

EXPAND STABLE SCROLLS

PUT THIS ON YOUR SIGNATURE IF YOU'RE AGAINST ANIMAL ABUSE!!!

Find me on other sites!

howrse.com-Memes-http://www.howrse.com/?parrain=Memes

Furry-paws.com-TrueScotty-http://www.furry-paws.com/main/index/1462155

• gypsyvannerz
  • User

Posted at 2017-01-06 02:13:20 — Link

SmallKit sighed, it had been almost a day since the fight, OwlStar had decided she would have to hunt for herself in order to eat. Yet when she had tried she ended up biting a rock instead of a mouse. The apprentice guarding her was a mouse brain and kept claiming that FireClan cats ate rocks, making SmallKit hiss angrily. The small kit woke up and yawned, she got up and stretched. "Ow!" She yelped as something hard hit her leg, the apprentice guarding her laughed, "Aren't you gonna eat it?" SmallKit gritted her teeth. Lets see you eat it first! She hissed in her head. She picked up the rock in her paws and threw it at the apprentices head, when she heard the grunt of the cat and the following thump on the ground she knew she hit her target. She bolted towards her clan's camp, willing her small legs to run as fast as they could. But it was no hope. A warrior caught up to her and grabbed her roughly by the scruff, growling in anger.  She whimpered softly as she was carried back to the ScratchClan camp.

• NarrowEye
  • User

Posted at 2017-01-07 01:43:11 — Link

When Angelstar woke up she was in the med cats den

70% of the world thinks warrior cats is stupid. 25% say who cares. Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hard cover warrior cat book and slap the other people saying, "Starclan is out for revenge!”

CRYSTALLINE ICE

VERMILION

EXPAND STABLE SCROLLS

Find me on other sites!

• Rory_Landon
  • User

Posted at 2017-01-07 02:49:03 — Link

"Easy Angelstar, youre too injured to move too much."

Smokefur wasnt out searching for Smallkit for only one reason. Angelstar was hurt, and needed extra attendance.

To live would be an awfully big adventure - Peter Pan (Peter Pan)

You're mad, bonkers, off your head! But I'll tell you a secret: all the best people are. - Alice Kingsley (Alice in Wonderland)

Come with me where dreams are born and time is never planned. Just think of happy things and your heart will fly on wings, in Never Never Land - Peter Pan (Peter Pan)

It hurt because it mattered - John Green

Curiosity killed the cat, but satisfaction brought it back - Unknown

• BlackHart12
  • User

Posted at 2017-01-07 20:57:30 — Link

When Blackheart saw that evryone had left she followed the sent of her clan mates wich led back to camp. She crawled into the bushes as branches hit her awnd scrached her, She peerd through the leaves at the fresh kill pile then turned around to find something to eat. Blackheart hoped none would think she was gone cause she was going to supprise them with as much prey as she could find.

The founder of Breeze clan dun, dun, dun,

not blackheart just me because im the most awsome and im also a cookie, and im also a face named fread, jk im to cool to be named fread. im not just the asomest i can also ride horses they are sooo cute. did you know that a pug has the most butiful face in the world why did they not make the world record for most butiful thing in the world, i dont know.i like blabring on

Image result for pusheen

Image result for pusheen

Image result for funny cats

Image result for pusheen

Image result for pusheen

Image result for pusheen

• HD7547
  • User

Posted at 2017-01-07 21:15:39 — Link

(Earth to Blackheart, Windpaw is speaking to you.)

• NarrowEye
  • User

Posted at 2017-01-08 23:34:51 — Link

"Smallkit..." Angelstar said weakly, "find her.." then she blacked out again.

CRYSTALLINE ICE

VERMILION

EXPAND STABLE SCROLLS

Find me on other sites!

• HD7547
  • User

Posted at 2017-01-09 01:58:14 — Link

Since Blackheart obviously hadn't heard her, Windpaw just followed him, watching. She was a naturally curious cat.

• gypsyvannerz
  • User

Posted at 2017-01-13 02:19:03 — Link

SmallKit laid on the cold ground of the ScratchClan camp, shaking. Though the cold wasn't the cause of her shaking. Her pelt was covered in deep scratches and bite marks from OwlStar's murderous rage, caused by SmallKit trying to run away. The small, blind kit moaned miserably, barely able to move. She coughed as a strong, cold breeze ran through the camp, making it seem colder outside then before. After many hours the kit finally fell asleep, but her pain wasn't relieved. She was back home, with her family and friends. It was warm, and plants were growing everywhere. Everyone seemed happy -including ForestPaw. Yet as fastly as the pleasant dream came it quickly faded away, and SmallKit was plunged back into the ScratchClan camp. It was finally morning and cats were walking around, she heard a few apprentices talking about what they were going to be learning today and warriors boast about their greatest catches. The small kit sighed and laid her head on her paws, coughing harshly. SmallKit shook her head softly and started to listen again when she heard OwlStar hissing as the ScratchClan leader approached her. She whimpered and backed up, shrinking to the ground in fear.

• NarrowEye
  • User

Posted at 2017-01-13 03:30:21 — Link

when Angelstar backed out again, she had the stangest dream. she was watching from above and Smallkit was cowering in a corner,with Owlstar closing in on her. Owlstar growled " I will kill your mother, your father, your sister, and all you Clan!!!!!" and with that, he jump on Smallkitand bit her on the neck likea piece of prey. Angelstar woke up, shaking.

CRYSTALLINE ICE

VERMILION

EXPAND STABLE SCROLLS

Find me on other sites!

• gypsyvannerz
  • User

Posted at 2017-01-13 07:18:24 — Link

OwlStar began speaking to SmallKit, but the kit was too scared to pay attention to what the ScratchClan leader had said. Except for one word, that made her tense. Kill. The blind kit panicked and tried to run off, only to be caught by OwlStar before she could get a tails length away. SmallKit yowled in terror before pain flooded her neck, and the sounds of the forest slowly faded away...

OwlStar growled and threw the kit on the ground. He hadn't killed it. Yet. It's time would be coming soon, but he couldn't let it cause any more trouble then it already had. He nodded to one of the warriors, but he was too busy thinking too notice -much less care- who it was. Licking the blood off his teeth, the ScratchClan leader headed off to the FireClan territory.

• HD7547
  • User

Posted at 2017-01-14 00:22:52 — Link

Windpaw soon grew bored of what Blackheart was doing. She began wandering around, miserable because of the fact that they had lost Smallkit. 

• NarrowEye
  • User

Posted at 2017-01-14 03:20:09 — Link

"Smokefur!" Angelstar yowled. "Smallkit's in trouble!"

CRYSTALLINE ICE

VERMILION

EXPAND STABLE SCROLLS

Find me on other sites!

« Prev | 1 2 ... 33 34 35 ... 37 38 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla