Boards < Community < Roleplay < Warriors RP (P)

Boards

« Prev | 1 2 ... 32 33 34 ... 37 38 | Next »

• BlackHart12
  • User

Posted at 2016-12-25 15:43:40 — Link

Blackheart spoted a mouse and whent into hunting a crouch

The founder of Breeze clan dun, dun, dun,

not blackheart just me because im the most awsome and im also a cookie, and im also a face named fread, jk im to cool to be named fread. im not just the asomest i can also ride horses they are sooo cute. did you know that a pug has the most butiful face in the world why did they not make the world record for most butiful thing in the world, i dont know.i like blabring on

Image result for pusheen

Image result for pusheen

Image result for funny cats

Image result for pusheen

Image result for pusheen

Image result for pusheen

• Rory_Landon
  • User

Posted at 2016-12-27 08:21:54 — Link

(I really dont know whats going on. Did i get hurt or something?????? Also, I quite like Smallkit :|)

Smokefur jumped at the sound of thunder, and grabbed Smallkit, dragging her out of the fight.

To live would be an awfully big adventure - Peter Pan (Peter Pan)

You're mad, bonkers, off your head! But I'll tell you a secret: all the best people are. - Alice Kingsley (Alice in Wonderland)

Come with me where dreams are born and time is never planned. Just think of happy things and your heart will fly on wings, in Never Never Land - Peter Pan (Peter Pan)

It hurt because it mattered - John Green

Curiosity killed the cat, but satisfaction brought it back - Unknown

• gypsyvannerz
  • User

Posted at 2016-12-27 09:06:17 — Link

SmallKit yelped as the thornbush got stuck between the roots of a tree, all of a sudden a burst of electricity shot down from the sky, setting the tree on fire. The fire quickly spread as it crackled and popped from the water still inside the tree, not too long after the lightning hit was the whole tree covered in fire. SmallKit tried to pull her tail away from the thornbush which too was starting to catch the flames. The small kit could feel the fire starting to lick at her tail as she yowled in terror and pulled harder.

(I feel like if this was in the Warriors book this is something that would happen. Lol anyone else feeling that XD)

The ScratchClan cat who was purposefully scaring SmallKit darted over to the flaming thornbush and tugged SmallKit's tail out. The cat then ripped the small kit from SmokeFur's grasp and hissed, backing away into the group of ScratchClan cats. For extra measure the ScratchClan cat had his jaw around SmallKit's neck, it then looked at OwlStar, then to AngelStar -glaring at the FireClan leader.

So... Um... I'm not dead. Ehm.

• pineleaf
  • User

Posted at 2016-12-29 17:24:05 — Link

" HOW DARE YOU THREATEN FIRECLAN'S KITS!"Pineleaf yowled and slid under the larger cat"s paws and quickly scratched his belly.

HI I LIKE FRENCH SILK PIE!

My name is pineleaf and I love animals,Symurghs,and Pumas.I like to do warriors,survivors,lions,and other animal role play!

Image result for pugs70% of the world thinks warrior cats is stupid. 25% say who cares. Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hard cover warrior cat book and slap the other people saying, "Starclan is out for revenge!”

WAIT HOW CAN I FORGET MY FAVORITE ANIMAL,PUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Image result for nyan pug

• NarrowEye
  • User

Posted at 2016-12-29 19:31:12 — Link

Eyeing Owlstar, Angelstar growled, "we will finish this tomarrow..."  and with that, Angelstar ran off into the trees tword camp.

70% of the world thinks warrior cats is stupid. 25% say who cares. Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hard cover warrior cat book and slap the other people saying, "Starclan is out for revenge!”

CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR ANY:

CRYSTALLINE ICE

VERMILION

EXPAND STABLE SCROLLS

PUT THIS ON YOUR SIGNATURE IF YOU'RE AGAINST ANIMAL ABUSE!!!

Find me on other sites!

howrse.com-Memes-http://www.howrse.com/?parrain=Memes

Furry-paws.com-TrueScotty-http://www.furry-paws.com/main/index/1462155

• HD7547
  • User

Posted at 2016-12-30 00:11:48 — Link

Windpaw, of whom had previously skunked into the surrounding bushes, lashed out at the cat holding Smallkit. She wasn't going to let that cat get away with her. She raked the cat's face with her claws and yowled a fierce battle cry. She didn't care that she didn't have backup. One of the Scratchclan cats rushed up and slashed at her. Windpaw, seeing that this was a fight to the death where she'd be the one to die, ran.

• gypsyvannerz
  • User

Posted at 2016-12-30 00:29:46 — Link

SmallKit yelped as the ScratchClan cat suddenly jerked fowards, dropping the small kit. Pretty soon there were ScratchClan cats everywhere, nearly trampling her as she heard WindPaw shout. SmallKit stayed in place, trying to protect herself from the cat stampede overhead. There was hissing and snarling then the pounding of footsteps, and all was silent. Where did everyone go? she thought as she sniffed the air for any sign of her clanmates.

• HD7547
  • User

Posted at 2016-12-30 00:34:03 — Link

Windpaw ran blindly through the forest, blood running down her sides. She was too ashamed to go back to camp, she had tried to fight for Smallkit and failed. She stopped running and began licking her wounds. She heard a cat hit the ground and stopped, looking around wildly.

• gypsyvannerz
  • User

Posted at 2016-12-30 00:36:46 — Link

(lol, I was looking through alot of threads and thought about how often we post that we basically turn it into a 1x1 for like, 12 hours XD)

• HD7547
  • User

Posted at 2016-12-30 00:37:46 — Link

(XD, it's true.)

• gypsyvannerz
  • User

Posted at 2016-12-30 00:52:39 — Link

SmallKit moaned, her body hurt too much to move. The thorns that were still stuck in her pelt dug deeper as she laid there, drowning in her misery. They left me. She thought to herself repeatedly. She could hear the talking ScratchClan cats talking, but that didn't matter to her at the time and she let it slip by without a second thought.

• HD7547
  • User

Posted at 2016-12-30 16:53:30 — Link

Windpaw looked around for the cat she had heard, "Hello?"

• BlackHart12
  • User

Posted at 2016-12-30 19:26:56 — Link

Blackheart made her way back to the place were they had met the other potrol, and made shure none could see her. She wanted to see it the scrach clan cats were still their.

The founder of Breeze clan dun, dun, dun,

not blackheart just me because im the most awsome and im also a cookie, and im also a face named fread, jk im to cool to be named fread. im not just the asomest i can also ride horses they are sooo cute. did you know that a pug has the most butiful face in the world why did they not make the world record for most butiful thing in the world, i dont know.i like blabring on

Image result for pusheen

Image result for pusheen

Image result for pusheen

Image result for pusheen

Image result for pusheen

• gypsyvannerz
  • User

Posted at 2016-12-31 06:25:23 — Link

Wait! SmallKit thought as the scent of one of her clan mates appeared. She quickly pushed herself to her feet, ignoring the pain from the thorns. One of the ScratchClan cats hissed and grabbed the small kit in its jaws, "Lets go" it said and started walking back to the ScratchClan camp quickly.

• HD7547
  • User

Posted at 2017-01-01 03:10:47 — Link

Windpaw limped after the cat. She followed it to the Scratchclan cats, although she noted that the cat did not join them. She slowly limped up to the cat from the behind. She gasped, it was Blackheart! "Blackheart?!" She hissed in surprise.

« Prev | 1 2 ... 32 33 34 ... 37 38 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla