Boards < Community < Roleplay < Warriors RP (P)

Boards

« Prev | 1 2 3 ... 37 38 | Next »

• pineleaf
  • User

Posted at 2016-10-17 23:46:52 — Link

"Come on Dawnkit!Let's go find her.Don't you want to learn how to track?"

HI I LIKE FRENCH SILK PIE!

My name is pineleaf and I love animals,Symurghs,and Pumas.I like to do warriors,survivors,lions,and other animal role play!

Image result for pugs70% of the world thinks warrior cats is stupid. 25% say who cares. Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hard cover warrior cat book and slap the other people saying, "Starclan is out for revenge!”

WAIT HOW CAN I FORGET MY FAVORITE ANIMAL,PUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Image result for nyan pug

• HD7547
  • User

Posted at 2016-10-18 03:08:12 — Link

"Seriously? Tracking? And you're nagging me about her being just a kit." Moonshade said sarcastically, winking just to show that she was joking. "Well, good night Dawnkit."

• gypsyvannerz
  • User

Posted at 2016-10-18 03:20:00 — Link

SmallKit blinked the sleep out of her eyes and yawned. Even though the blind kit knew what she was not able to see anything she looked around.

So... Um... I'm not dead. Ehm.

• gypsyvannerz
  • User

Posted at 2016-10-18 03:21:39 — Link

SmallKt padded out of the nursery, and felt the sunshine soak into her pelt. She sniffed the air, looking for someone.

• NarrowEye
  • User

Posted at 2016-10-18 03:23:46 — Link

Angelstar padded in to the med cat den, "Smokefur, are you here?"

70% of the world thinks warrior cats is stupid. 25% say who cares. Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hard cover warrior cat book and slap the other people saying, "Starclan is out for revenge!”

CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR ANY:

CRYSTALLINE ICE

VERMILION

EXPAND STABLE SCROLLS

PUT THIS ON YOUR SIGNATURE IF YOU'RE AGAINST ANIMAL ABUSE!!!

Find me on other sites!

howrse.com-Memes-http://www.howrse.com/?parrain=Memes

Furry-paws.com-TrueScotty-http://www.furry-paws.com/main/index/1462155

• gypsyvannerz
  • User

Posted at 2016-10-18 03:53:15 — Link

SmallKit heard AngelStar pad into the medicine den. Yes! The blind she thought and raced over.

• HD7547
  • User

Posted at 2016-10-18 04:04:48 — Link

Windpaw stumbled as something slammed into her. "Whoa! Hey fuzz ball!" Windpaw said, noticing the kit. "What are you up to?"

• gypsyvannerz
  • User

Posted at 2016-10-18 04:16:45 — Link

"Im gonna be 6 moons tomarrow!" The blind kit mewed happily.

• ChaseTurnleaf
  • User

Posted at 2016-10-18 04:54:54 — Link

Forestpaw stood up to talk to Smokeheart."Smokeheart!" He mewoed, seeing him lie back down.

'Such is human memory... you forget the truth and believe what makes you feel better. '

• Mythz
  • User

Posted at 2016-10-18 05:02:06 — Link

Dawnkit heard Smallkit talk and ran over to them."Me too!!" She meowed happily, then noticed Pineleaf flick her tail for Dawnkit to follow and she raced back across the clearing towards Pineleaf.

Stop animal Abuse!! And scroll down for cute GIF's!Image result for cute animated cat gifsImage result for cute animal gifsImage result for cute animal gifsImage result for cute animal gifsImage result for cute gifs

Image result for cute anime dog gifsImage result for cute anime dog gifsImage result for cute animated cat gifs

Image result for tiger gifs

• HD7547
  • User

Posted at 2016-10-18 05:18:13 — Link

"Well lucky you! Are you planning on doing anything, fluff ball? By the way, what's your name? Mine's Windpaw." Winspaw said in the friendly tone she often used with kits.

• gypsyvannerz
  • User

Posted at 2016-10-18 05:20:08 — Link

"Im SmallKit!" The blind kit mewed.

• ChaseTurnleaf
  • User

Posted at 2016-10-18 05:31:46 — Link

Forestpaw walked up behind Windpaw."No need to talk so soft to them!"He meowed, but flicked his tail to let her know he was messing with her.

'Such is human memory... you forget the truth and believe what makes you feel better. '

• pineleaf
  • User

Posted at 2016-10-18 15:19:34 — Link

"Forestpaw,can you ask Blackheart and Windpaw if they would like to come to a training session?"I had planned teaching partner fighting,so I needed more paws.

HI I LIKE FRENCH SILK PIE!

My name is pineleaf and I love animals,Symurghs,and Pumas.I like to do warriors,survivors,lions,and other animal role play!

Image result for pugs70% of the world thinks warrior cats is stupid. 25% say who cares. Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hard cover warrior cat book and slap the other people saying, "Starclan is out for revenge!”

WAIT HOW CAN I FORGET MY FAVORITE ANIMAL,PUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Image result for nyan pug

• ChaseTurnleaf
  • User

Posted at 2016-10-18 23:44:56 — Link

"Sure!" Forestpaw meowed. He raced off to look for Blackheart.

« Prev | 1 2 3 ... 37 38 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla