Boards < Community < Roleplay < Warriors RP (P)

Boards

« Prev | 1 2 3 4 ... 37 38 | Next »

• NarrowEye
  • User

Posted at 2016-10-19 03:12:09 — Link

Angelstar notiesed that Smokefur was out collecting herbs, so she had disided to talk to her later. "Smallkit, Dawnkit! do you want to hear a story?" 

70% of the world thinks warrior cats is stupid. 25% say who cares. Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hard cover warrior cat book and slap the other people saying, "Starclan is out for revenge!”

CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR ANY:

CRYSTALLINE ICE

VERMILION

EXPAND STABLE SCROLLS

PUT THIS ON YOUR SIGNATURE IF YOU'RE AGAINST ANIMAL ABUSE!!!

Find me on other sites!

howrse.com-Memes-http://www.howrse.com/?parrain=Memes

Furry-paws.com-TrueScotty-http://www.furry-paws.com/main/index/1462155

• Mythz
  • User

Posted at 2016-10-19 04:56:10 — Link

"Yes!" Dawnkit mewed, racing over to Angelstar."Tell us a story!"

Stop animal Abuse!! And scroll down for cute GIF's!Image result for cute animated cat gifsImage result for cute animal gifsImage result for cute animal gifsImage result for cute animal gifsImage result for cute gifs

Image result for cute anime dog gifsImage result for cute anime dog gifsImage result for cute animated cat gifs

Image result for tiger gifs

• HD7547
  • User

Posted at 2016-10-19 06:01:41 — Link

Windpaw, who had been silent for the past few moments, spoke up, "I would love to come to the training exercise, but I don't think I can,stay for the story. I'm going to go hunting." The she bounded off, leaving the others to their story

• gypsyvannerz
  • User

Posted at 2016-10-19 06:45:34 — Link

"Of course!" The blind kit mewed excitedly, and raced over.

So... Um... I'm not dead. Ehm.

• pineleaf
  • User

Posted at 2016-10-19 22:56:06 — Link

"Well then Forestpaw,let's go!"Pineleaf flicked her tail for him to follow.Then she noticed her mate eating a thrush."Sunstreak,can you come help me teach partner fighting to Forestpaw?I can't really teach partner fighting withought a partner!"He nodded.

HI I LIKE FRENCH SILK PIE!

My name is pineleaf and I love animals,Symurghs,and Pumas.I like to do warriors,survivors,lions,and other animal role play!

Image result for pugs70% of the world thinks warrior cats is stupid. 25% say who cares. Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hard cover warrior cat book and slap the other people saying, "Starclan is out for revenge!”

WAIT HOW CAN I FORGET MY FAVORITE ANIMAL,PUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Image result for nyan pug

• ChaseTurnleaf
  • User

Posted at 2016-10-19 23:20:17 — Link

Forestpaw followed Pineleaf and Sunstreak through the forest to the training clearing.

'Such is human memory... you forget the truth and believe what makes you feel better. '

• pineleaf
  • User

Posted at 2016-10-20 01:45:47 — Link

"Ok.So when you train with one cat for a while,you learn to fight beside them like this."Pineleaf backed up against Sunstreak and they circled around ."Spin around so you always face your opponent ."Pineleaf glanced at Forestpaw."Use strong ,well aimed jabs up and down to confuse the enemy.Now,do you think this is a good move to use against multiple opponents?"Sunstreak asked.

My name is pineleaf and I love animals,Symurghs,and Pumas.I like to do warriors,survivors,lions,and other animal role play!

Image result for pugs70% of the world thinks warrior cats is stupid. 25% say who cares. Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hard cover warrior cat book and slap the other people saying, "Starclan is out for revenge!”

• ChaseTurnleaf
  • User

Posted at 2016-10-20 02:02:18 — Link

Forestpaw cocked his head."No?" He asked.

'Such is human memory... you forget the truth and believe what makes you feel better. '

• pineleaf
  • User

Posted at 2016-10-20 02:27:08 — Link

"It is easiest to do with 1-2 enemies,but it works alright with multiple if you practice a lot.Here.Come atack us."Pineleaf meowed.

• NarrowEye
  • User

Posted at 2016-10-20 03:14:12 — Link

"Alright my kits," Angelstar replied when she saw that her kits really wanted to hear the story " Long ago, before FireClan, ScratchClan, FrostClan, and WaterClan - yes there was such a time - live four other Clans, ThunderClan, ShadowClan, WindClan, and RiverClan.those Clans are much like our own today, ThunderClan has FireClan, ShadwClan has ScatchClan, WindClan has FrostClan,and RiverClan has WaterClan. Now, long before the Clans today, these Clans lived, with Firestar, the ThunderClan leader, Blackstar, the ShadowClan leader,  Onestar, the WindCan leader, and Lepardstar, the RiverClan leader. Long after these great leaders passed, the Clans started to break up, and soon, the Clans dissappired into kittypets, rouges and loners. After that - moons and moons after that - some of the kittypets,rouges and loners became bored with their lifes, and they formed FrostClan, and so, may cats lived their for moons and moons, but some where not happy, many of these cats had short coats, and became chilled with the snows and winds. Theyme up together one day and made a plan, they split up into three groups, and each group pretended that they where eather a hunting patrol, or a battle patrol -whitch was like a bordder patrol, but they check for badgers and foxes - ad ran away to there new territories. now, how did the Clans get there names? FrostClan lives on the mountains, whitch are frosty and snowy, WaterClan likes water, in ScratchClan,when a apprentice is ready to become a warrior, the ScrathClan leader scratches their cheeks and cheast, light enough to not become infected,deep enongh to scar, and FireClan... well, FireClan's first leader was a desendent of firestar, so he named the Clan after him." Angelstar finished " Now, my sweets, I must go talk with Smokefur,"

70% of the world thinks warrior cats is stupid. 25% say who cares. Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hard cover warrior cat book and slap the other people saying, "Starclan is out for revenge!”

CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR ANY:

CRYSTALLINE ICE

VERMILION

EXPAND STABLE SCROLLS

PUT THIS ON YOUR SIGNATURE IF YOU'RE AGAINST ANIMAL ABUSE!!!

Find me on other sites!

howrse.com-Memes-http://www.howrse.com/?parrain=Memes

Furry-paws.com-TrueScotty-http://www.furry-paws.com/main/index/1462155

• ChaseTurnleaf
  • User

Posted at 2016-10-20 06:04:47 — Link

Forestpaw pounced on his mentor, but she easily dodged and he went sprawling in the leaves.

• Mythz
  • User

Posted at 2016-10-20 06:12:00 — Link

"Awwww!!!" Dawnkit meowed."But I wanna hear more!!!"

Stop animal Abuse!! And scroll down for cute GIF's!Image result for cute animated cat gifsImage result for cute animal gifsImage result for cute animal gifsImage result for cute animal gifsImage result for cute gifs

Image result for cute anime dog gifsImage result for cute anime dog gifsImage result for cute animated cat gifs

Image result for tiger gifs

• gypsyvannerz
  • User

Posted at 2016-10-20 07:58:22 — Link

SmallKit sighed, "Okay..." The blind she padded into the nursery.

So... Um... I'm not dead. Ehm.

• ChaseTurnleaf
  • User

Posted at 2016-10-20 23:25:35 — Link

Forestpaw scrammbled to his paws and jabbed at Pineleaf.

• HD7547
  • User

Posted at 2016-10-21 02:53:34 — Link

Windpsw pounced on a mouse and began trotting back to her clan with it in her mouth. As she neared her clan, she called, "Dawnkit, Smallkit, are you hungry? I caught a mouse."

« Prev | 1 2 3 4 ... 37 38 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla