0 votes / 0%
Maybe

0 votes / 0%
OMG YAS!!!!

3 votes / 50%

• HD7547
  • User

Posted at 2016-10-19 06:07:44 — Link

Moonshade frowned,"I am the medicine cat, and I don't think that any of these wounds are major, they will sting, and will sting even more once I put some hebs on them, but, in the end, everyone should be ok. But... Who, was that?"

• gypsyvannerz
  • User

Posted at 2016-10-19 06:42:25 — Link

SmallKit poked her head out of the bushes when she realized the cat was gone, "will he be okay...?" The small, blind kit asked.

So... Um... I'm not dead. Ehm.

• Mythz
  • User

Posted at 2016-10-19 09:57:07 — Link

Dawnstar licked the top of Smallkit's head."Yes dear," She looked at Moonshade."Is it safe to move him back to camp?"

Stop animal Abuse!! And scroll down for cute GIF's!Image result for cute animated cat gifsImage result for cute animal gifsImage result for cute animal gifsImage result for cute animal gifsImage result for cute gifs

Image result for cute anime dog gifsImage result for cute anime dog gifsImage result for cute animated cat gifs

Image result for tiger gifs

• HD7547
  • User

Posted at 2016-10-20 02:12:47 — Link

"I'm not sure, I'll clean the blood off of him first, then we'll be able to see how deep the wound is." Moonshade said, she then directed her next words to StormShadow, "On a scale of 1 to 10, one being the worst, and ten the best, how bad is the pain?"

• ChaseTurnleaf
  • User

Posted at 2016-10-20 05:59:04 — Link

He winced."About an eight point five."

'Such is human memory... you forget the truth and believe what makes you feel better. '

• HD7547
  • User

Posted at 2016-10-21 06:32:04 — Link

Moonshade nodded, accepting the information. "I'll run back to my den for some numbing herbs, you'll be able to walk without feeling the pain." And with that, Moonshade ran as fast as she could to her den, grabbed the herbs she needed, then raced back.

• ChaseTurnleaf
  • User

Posted at 2016-10-21 10:33:53 — Link

Stormshadow licked the blood off his paws, he watched Blindkit behind Dawnstar."Don't worry Blindkit, I'll be good as new soon."

'Such is human memory... you forget the truth and believe what makes you feel better. '

• HD7547
  • User

Posted at 2016-10-21 17:26:45 — Link

Moonshade trotted up to Stormshadow, "Hold still." She said as she wrapped some leaf and grass bandages on his wounds. The leaf and grass bandages where smeared with aloe and tightly packed some herbs right on top of Stormshadow's wound.

• ChaseTurnleaf
  • User

Posted at 2016-10-21 23:33:35 — Link

He winced at the coldness of the herbs, but the pain faded.

• Mythz
  • User

Posted at 2016-10-21 23:44:49 — Link

Dawnstar nuzzled Blindkit."Thank you Moonshade. I will leave now so I can get Smallkit home, will you be alright?"

Stop animal Abuse!! And scroll down for cute GIF's!Image result for cute animated cat gifsImage result for cute animal gifsImage result for cute animal gifsImage result for cute animal gifsImage result for cute gifs

Image result for cute anime dog gifsImage result for cute anime dog gifsImage result for cute animated cat gifs

• HD7547
  • User

Posted at 2016-10-22 04:24:24 — Link

"If Stormshadow's pain is as minor as he says it is, the we should be able to come back with you." Moonshade shot a sharp glance T Stormshadowm "And don't you dare lie about the level of your pain!"

• ChaseTurnleaf
  • User

Posted at 2016-10-22 05:33:15 — Link

"I won't! Sheesh, can't a Warrior get some respect?" But he flicked his tail to let her know he was joking.

• Mythz
  • User

Posted at 2016-10-23 00:40:52 — Link

Dawnstar picked Smallkit up by her scruff and trotted back to camp, she ducked into the nursery and placed her down gently.

• HD7547
  • User

Posted at 2016-10-23 01:26:50 — Link

"Come on, Mr. All-Important-Warrior." Moonshade said sarcastically. "As soon as we get back to camp, you're gonna have some herbs put on that wound that are going to hurt. I'm warning you now."

• gypsyvannerz
  • User

Posted at 2016-10-23 06:37:19 — Link

"Are you mad at me?" SmallKit asked her mother.

So... Um... I'm not dead. Ehm.

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla