0 votes / 0%
Maybe

0 votes / 0%
OMG YAS!!!!

3 votes / 50%

• HD7547
  • User

Posted at 2016-10-17 00:25:19 — Link

"I'll begin searching immediately, where did Smallkit stay the night, in your senior at the nursery?" Asked Moonshade, already sniffing the air for traces of the scent that Smallkit might have left behind.

• HD7547
  • User

Posted at 2016-10-17 00:26:37 — Link

"I'll begin searching immediately, where did Smallkit stay the night, in your den at the nursery?" Asked Moonshade, already sniffing the air for traces of the scent that Smallkit might have left behind.

• HD7547
  • User

Posted at 2016-10-17 00:27:11 — Link

Sorry, that posted twice.

• Mythz
  • User

Posted at 2016-10-17 06:05:23 — Link

(XD Don't worry) Dawnstar nodded and continued talking."Smallkit has gone missing, we need at least three patrols out looking."

Stop animal Abuse!! And scroll down for cute GIF's!Image result for cute animated cat gifsImage result for cute animal gifsImage result for cute animal gifsImage result for cute animal gifsImage result for cute gifs

Image result for cute anime dog gifsImage result for cute anime dog gifsImage result for cute animated cat gifs

Image result for tiger gifs

• HD7547
  • User

Posted at 2016-10-17 16:39:01 — Link

Moonshade nodded in return, she then raced to the nursery, for that, she assumed, was where Smallkit had slept. Once she reached the nursery, Moonshade sniffed, trying to find traces of Smallkit's scent. The scent of a kit reached her nose, Moonshade took in a deep breath, then began following the scent that the blind kit had left behind.

• Mythz
  • User

Posted at 2016-10-17 23:43:07 — Link

Dawnstar finnished assigning patrols when she smelt Smallkit. She wirled around."Smallkit, where are you?"

Stop animal Abuse!! And scroll down for cute GIF's!Image result for cute animated cat gifsImage result for cute animal gifsImage result for cute animal gifsImage result for cute animal gifsImage result for cute gifs

Image result for cute anime dog gifsImage result for cute anime dog gifsImage result for cute animated cat gifs

Image result for tiger gifs

• SusanWellsworth
  • User

Posted at 2016-10-18 00:13:43 — Link

Is this still open to join? If so...

Name: Briarpaw

Description: A brown cat with dark brown stripes and a white underbelly and paws.

Image result for brown cat

Personality: Very sweet but not the brightest, tries to help others as much as possible and is extremely naïve.

Position/Rank: Deputy

• HD7547
  • User

Posted at 2016-10-18 02:54:27 — Link

Moonshade trotted towards the tall grasses, trying to find Smallkit. She could hear Dawnstar calling for her kit. Moonshade tried to ignore her, but when the trail went dead, after a thorough search of the bushes, Moonshade had to go back to her leader and make her report. "Smallkit is not in the tall grass near the nursery." Moonshade said, "Where did you send the patrols? I need to know where to search next."

• gypsyvannerz
  • User

Posted at 2016-10-18 03:12:19 — Link

SmallKit stumbled over the roots of some trees. Whimpering she kept on thinking to herself, how did I get here? Where is camp? The blind kit continued her way through the forest, calling out for help.

So... Um... I'm not dead. Ehm.

• gypsyvannerz
  • User

Posted at 2016-10-18 03:15:45 — Link

As SmallKit continued padding through the forest a fearsome dark tabby stepped out in front of her, snarling. "Who... Who are you?" SmallKit asked, frightened at the strange scent. The dark tabby said nothing and began to circle around the blind kit, hissing.

• gypsyvannerz
  • User

Posted at 2016-10-18 03:24:07 — Link

Snarling, the dark tabby jumped on SmallKit. "Help!" SmallKit squeaked, frightened as she kicked at the dark tabby on top of her.

• gypsyvannerz
  • User

Posted at 2016-10-18 03:30:53 — Link

(Also, yes DawnStar :3)

• SusanWellsworth
  • User

Posted at 2016-10-18 03:58:12 — Link

Briarpaw yawned and stretched, walking outside as soon as she awoke. Hearing Moonshade's report to Dawnstar, she said, "Smallkit's missing? What should I do to help?"

• HD7547
  • User

Posted at 2016-10-18 04:02:20 — Link

"Yes!" Noticing Briarpaw's sleepy look, Moonshade said, "Don't tell me you were sleeping."

• gypsyvannerz
  • User

Posted at 2016-10-18 04:11:04 — Link

SmallKit looked up at the dark tabby, hissing and snarling on top of here, SmallKit let out a large screech, "Help me!". The dark tabby eyes widened in suprise, he slashed at the blind kit's muzzle.

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla