0 votes / 0%
Maybe

0 votes / 0%
OMG YAS!!!!

3 votes / 50%

• Mythz
  • User

Posted at 2016-10-18 05:00:11 — Link

(Thanks! ^-^) Dawnstar heard a mew for help. She silenced Moonshade with a flick of her tail. Then she heard it again and raced through the bushes toward the Hunting Pines. She slowed as a strange scent reached her nose, then sped when the call for help was sounded. She rounded a bramblebush and saw a dark grey tabby ontop of Smallkit."Smallkit!!" She meowed and pounced onto the strange cat. She clawed at it's eyes, trying to get it away from Smallkit.

Stop animal Abuse!! And scroll down for cute GIF's!Image result for cute animated cat gifsImage result for cute animal gifsImage result for cute animal gifsImage result for cute animal gifsImage result for cute gifs

Image result for cute anime dog gifsImage result for cute anime dog gifsImage result for cute animated cat gifs

Image result for tiger gifs

• gypsyvannerz
  • User

Posted at 2016-10-18 05:04:44 — Link

The dark tabby hissed before running off. SmallKit got up, her muzzle dripping blood. She raced over to Dawnstar, still whimpering.

So... Um... I'm not dead. Ehm.

• HD7547
  • User

Posted at 2016-10-18 05:14:17 — Link

Moonshade raced to Smallkit, as the blind kit made her way to her mother, Moonshade eyed the wound. "It's not very deep, fortunetly, but who would hurt a kit? I doubt that they'll come back, after the wound that you gave that one."

• gypsyvannerz
  • User

Posted at 2016-10-18 05:15:53 — Link

SmallKit whined, "It stings!" Rubbing her muzzle with her paw.

• ChaseTurnleaf
  • User

Posted at 2016-10-18 05:17:30 — Link

Name:  Stormshadow

Description:  is a sandy red color with dark brownish black spots(Looks like the breed of cat called a 'Bengle cat'

Picture:Image result

Personality: Curious, fun, cocky/funny, quickwitted

Position/Rank: Warrior

'Such is human memory... you forget the truth and believe what makes you feel better. '

• gypsyvannerz
  • User

Posted at 2016-10-18 05:22:58 — Link

(Welcome aboard StormShadow!

• ChaseTurnleaf
  • User

Posted at 2016-10-18 05:30:25 — Link

(Thanks!) Stormshadow had been out hunting when he heard a mew for help, he rounded a corner and saw Dawnstar and Smallkit, fighting a big grey tabby tom. He pounced on the strange cat and sank his teeth into the scruff of it's neck.

'Such is human memory... you forget the truth and believe what makes you feel better. '

• gypsyvannerz
  • User

Posted at 2016-10-18 05:34:11 — Link

SmallKit huddled by DawnStar, her quick breathes slowed down before she passed out from exhaustion.

• ChaseTurnleaf
  • User

Posted at 2016-10-18 13:20:32 — Link

Stormshadow continued attacking the tom, but he lossed his footing and slid down. The strange tom took advantage and bit down on the back of his neck, digging in deep.

• Mythz
  • User

Posted at 2016-10-18 13:23:23 — Link

Dawnstar licked Smallkit, cleaning the blood off her. Then she heard Stormshadow slip and mew in pain. She looked up to see the yooung tom sprawled on the ground and the strange tabby bitting deeper into his neck. Dawnstar mewed in anger and pounced onto the tabby tom, raking her claws along his back.

Stop animal Abuse!! And scroll down for cute GIF's!Image result for cute animated cat gifsImage result for cute animal gifsImage result for cute animal gifsImage result for cute animal gifsImage result for cute gifs

Image result for cute anime dog gifsImage result for cute anime dog gifsImage result for cute animated cat gifs

• SusanWellsworth
  • User

Posted at 2016-10-18 14:32:25 — Link

Briatpaw rushed after Dawnstart, and seeing the gray cat, joined in on the fray. She scratched at the strange cat's underbelly before heading for his face, scratching at his muzzel quite like he had with Smallkit.

• gypsyvannerz
  • User

Posted at 2016-10-18 16:06:04 — Link

SmallKit huddled away from the fighting, hearing the sounds echo around.

• gypsyvannerz
  • User

Posted at 2016-10-19 02:38:07 — Link

The dark grey tabby hissed and glared at SmallKit before running off into the bushes.

• ChaseTurnleaf
  • User

Posted at 2016-10-19 04:50:19 — Link

Stormshadow stayed laying down, blood stained his pelt and his breathing was shallow. He heard the strange tabby tom run off, and then he blacked out.

• Mythz
  • User

Posted at 2016-10-19 04:54:12 — Link

"Stormshadow?" Dawnstar meowed, gently nudging the young toms shoulder. He didn't stir."Moonshade, get the medcat!"

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla