Boards < Community < Roleplay < Welcome to CHB

Boards

« Prev | 1 2 ... 74 75 76 77 78 | Next »

• gypsyvannerz
  • User

Posted at 2017-02-03 22:49:32 — Link

(Why thank you *does a little bow* XD)

"Hey, you. Are you alive?" Gretchen shook Chase, trying to wake him up. She shook her head and sighed, then went and sat against the wall.

So... Um... I'm not dead. Ehm.

• ChaseTurnleaf
  • User

Posted at 2017-02-04 02:40:03 — Link

(Why, you are very welcome *bows)

Chase heard a faint voice, he latched his consciousness around it and let it pull him back. He gasped and opened his eyes, his pain had multiplied as if someone had shook him out of his unconsciousness.

(*Stares at Gypsyvannerz*)

'Such is human memory... you forget the truth and believe what makes you feel better. '

• gypsyvannerz
  • User

Posted at 2017-02-04 03:30:21 — Link

(*stares back awkwardly*)

Gretchen jumped to her feet, "Oh my gosh you're awake... umm I could only find this..." She handed him a small medical box, "I don't think it's much but..."

• ChaseTurnleaf
  • User

Posted at 2017-02-04 05:37:47 — Link

Chase blinked several times, trying to see who was there. The room to him was pitch black. "Who's there?"

'Such is human memory... you forget the truth and believe what makes you feel better. '

• gypsyvannerz
  • User

Posted at 2017-02-04 05:47:02 — Link

"Its me... Gretchen... umm... I was here with you a few seconds ago?" She stared at Chase for a few seconds.

• ChaseTurnleaf
  • User

Posted at 2017-02-04 05:55:54 — Link

Chase squinted, looking around the dark room."Where are you?"

• gypsyvannerz
  • User

Posted at 2017-02-04 06:15:56 — Link

"Beside you." Gretchen said, "hold on I think there should be a flashlight somewhere..." she looked in the small medical kit, which contained some kinds of medicine she had never even known existed. "Hahah! Goit it!" She pulled out a manpowered flashlight and turned it on. "Hows that?"

• ChaseTurnleaf
  • User

Posted at 2017-02-04 06:26:15 — Link

Chase winced as the bright light hurt his eyes. "Well, now I'm blinded by the light."

• gypsyvannerz
  • User

Posted at 2017-02-04 06:27:44 — Link

"Oops." Gretchen blushed and pointed it at the ground.

• ChaseTurnleaf
  • User

Posted at 2017-02-04 06:37:40 — Link

Chase blinked slowly, clearing his vision."Is there Ambrosia or Nectar in there?"

• gypsyvannerz
  • User

Posted at 2017-02-04 06:39:16 — Link

Gretchen shrugged, "I have no idea what that is but clearly you have more medical knowledge then me so how about you look through it." She handed him the box.

• ChaseTurnleaf
  • User

Posted at 2017-02-04 08:44:48 — Link

Chase looked through it and sighed."Nope."

• Rory_Landon
  • User

Posted at 2017-02-09 10:47:54 — Link

Rory gripped to Faelin a little too hard as she shuffled along, and she could tell because she could feel her wince as Rory dug her nails into Faelin's forearm. 

"Sorry.... Whoa, something changed, I just felt like someone turned gravity off then on. Did you feel that?"

To live would be an awfully big adventure - Peter Pan (Peter Pan)

You're mad, bonkers, off your head! But I'll tell you a secret: all the best people are. - Alice Kingsley (Alice in Wonderland)

Come with me where dreams are born and time is never planned. Just think of happy things and your heart will fly on wings, in Never Never Land - Peter Pan (Peter Pan)

It hurt because it mattered - John Green

Curiosity killed the cat, but satisfaction brought it back - Unknown

• Audrearavana
  • User

Posted at 2017-02-10 01:14:52 — Link

Hi, is this open to join?

• Rory_Landon
  • User

Posted at 2017-02-14 22:55:40 — Link

Sure, just read the rules and create a profile, maybe post a copy on here too. Thanks!

To live would be an awfully big adventure - Peter Pan (Peter Pan)

You're mad, bonkers, off your head! But I'll tell you a secret: all the best people are. - Alice Kingsley (Alice in Wonderland)

Come with me where dreams are born and time is never planned. Just think of happy things and your heart will fly on wings, in Never Never Land - Peter Pan (Peter Pan)

It hurt because it mattered - John Green

Curiosity killed the cat, but satisfaction brought it back - Unknown

« Prev | 1 2 ... 74 75 76 77 78 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla