Boards < Community < Roleplay < Welcome to CHB

Boards

« Prev | 1 2 3 ... 77 78 | Next »

• Rory_Landon
  • User

Posted at 2016-09-30 05:16:54 — Link

Rory was aching all over. She hadn't realised how out of practice she was. She wanted to go sleep in her little corner of the Hermes cabin and wait for the next day to come, but there was still the campfire to go to. 

Chiron stood at the front of the dining hall.

"Welcome back campers, I hope you had a great year, waiting for summer to come around," there were snorts from some campers, but the room was quiet once again just as quickly. "I know you all want to her to the campfire and sing along to the wonderful songs," then there were groans, "so I'll be very quick. There have been several drakon sightings in the forest, and we need to get rid of them before any real harm can be done. I will gather a group of willing campers to take care of them, but in the meantime, let us enjoy this feast! To the gods!"

and everyone repeted the gesture.

"to the gods"

To live would be an awfully big adventure - Peter Pan (Peter Pan)

You're mad, bonkers, off your head! But I'll tell you a secret: all the best people are. - Alice Kingsley (Alice in Wonderland)

Come with me where dreams are born and time is never planned. Just think of happy things and your heart will fly on wings, in Never Never Land - Peter Pan (Peter Pan)

It hurt because it mattered - John Green

Curiosity killed the cat, but satisfaction brought it back - Unknown

• ChaseTurnleaf
  • User

Posted at 2016-09-30 05:19:30 — Link

Chase gulped down his meal, he hoped he'd be chosen to find the Drakons. Then again, he most likely would. He'd been at camp for the longest, and he was probably the most experienced.

'Such is human memory... you forget the truth and believe what makes you feel better. '

• Rory_Landon
  • User

Posted at 2016-09-30 06:18:11 — Link

Rory started walking over to the campfire, following the rest of the campers. She felt her fingers tingle, and her head grew hot. A bright light appeared above her head. She was being claimed! The ball of light took shape of... A caduceus.

You're mad, bonkers, off your head! But I'll tell you a secret: all the best people are. - Alice Kingsley (Alice in Wonderland)

Come with me where dreams are born and time is never planned. Just think of happy things and your heart will fly on wings, in Never Never Land - Peter Pan (Peter Pan)

• ChaseTurnleaf
  • User

Posted at 2016-09-30 06:19:56 — Link

Chase cheered with everyone else as Rory's Godly parent claimed her. Although he whooped the loudest. 

'Such is human memory... you forget the truth and believe what makes you feel better. '

• Rory_Landon
  • User

Posted at 2016-09-30 06:38:05 — Link

Rory blushed. At least she didnt have to get used to a new cabin.

• ChaseTurnleaf
  • User

Posted at 2016-09-30 06:39:09 — Link

Chase clapped Rory on the back. But the sound of Chiron's hooves cut off the cheers.

• Rory_Landon
  • User

Posted at 2016-09-30 08:08:06 — Link

"well, Rory, you have been claimed as a daughter of Hermes, I trust you don't need a big 'cabin change' won't you?"

Rory nodded. She was finally claimed.

• ChaseTurnleaf
  • User

Posted at 2016-09-30 08:11:32 — Link

Chase sat down as Chiron talked. He remembered the day he'd been claimed.

• Rory_Landon
  • User

Posted at 2016-09-30 08:32:17 — Link

Chiron gave a whole speech, leaving Rory wondering how he could get so much from one thing. Chase rubbed her head then sat with his brothers and sisters, then they lead the campfire songs.

• ChaseTurnleaf
  • User

Posted at 2016-09-30 08:34:50 — Link

At the end of the campfire songs Chiron stood up again."Now, about the Drakons, hands up if you want to look for them." Chase's hand shot up, along with two Ares kids, one other Apollo kid and two Hermes kids.

• Rory_Landon
  • User

Posted at 2016-09-30 08:41:19 — Link

Rory wasn't sure. Her strong point, the knife (hehe, point), wasn't really helpful against drakons...

• ChaseTurnleaf
  • User

Posted at 2016-09-30 08:42:48 — Link

(Ha ha very funny) Chase looked over at Rory, was she gonna join the group? Chiron spoke."We need one more person..."

• Rory_Landon
  • User

Posted at 2016-09-30 09:06:17 — Link

Rory sighed and trust her hand up.

"Excellent! You 7 may leave in the morning. I suggest you get your armour ready tonight, and take a shower."

• ChaseTurnleaf
  • User

Posted at 2016-09-30 09:09:07 — Link

Chase grabbed his armour and put it on, it was time to find those Drakons. He clipped his scabbard to his belt and went outside to wait for the others.

• Rory_Landon
  • User

Posted at 2016-09-30 09:42:08 — Link

Rory pulled her had lip out of her hair and popped it back. With a faint ping and a metallic swoosh, it became a sword. She buckled her armour, and hefted the bronze blade. Time to kill some monsters.

« Prev | 1 2 3 ... 77 78 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla