Boards < Community < Roleplay < Welcome to CHB

Boards

« Prev | 1 2 3 4 ... 77 78 | Next »

• ChaseTurnleaf
  • User

Posted at 2016-09-30 09:46:22 — Link

Chase headed into the forest at the lead of the group, he pointed to an Ares kid, a Hermes kid and the other Apollo kid."You three head that way-"He pointed left-"And we'll go right."

'Such is human memory... you forget the truth and believe what makes you feel better. '

• Rory_Landon
  • User

Posted at 2016-09-30 10:16:55 — Link

Every one nodded and split. 

At least 5 minUtes later, full of 'stealth' and careful hearing, a massive crash resonated around the forest. Rory jumped and ran as fast as she could towards the noise, just behind Chase. He took control of the situation, but Rory didn't really hear him until he said her name.

To live would be an awfully big adventure - Peter Pan (Peter Pan)

You're mad, bonkers, off your head! But I'll tell you a secret: all the best people are. - Alice Kingsley (Alice in Wonderland)

Come with me where dreams are born and time is never planned. Just think of happy things and your heart will fly on wings, in Never Never Land - Peter Pan (Peter Pan)

It hurt because it mattered - John Green

Curiosity killed the cat, but satisfaction brought it back - Unknown

• ChaseTurnleaf
  • User

Posted at 2016-09-30 10:45:49 — Link

"RORY!!" Chase pointed behind her."LOOK OUT!!" Chase threw his sword over Rory's head, stabbing the Drakon in the eye. It roared in pain. He didn't notice the Drakon sneaking up behind him.

'Such is human memory... you forget the truth and believe what makes you feel better. '

• Rory_Landon
  • User

Posted at 2016-09-30 13:29:31 — Link

"Right back at you!" Rory screamed as she swung her sword above Chase's head. A head dropped to the floor, but the monster didn't seem fazed. "Umm, Chase, that is NOT a drakon. That's all one monster. That's a - "

Rory was cut off by an enormous screech. The monster rose up, two heads grown where they had been severed. 

"That's a HYDRA!!!!"

You're mad, bonkers, off your head! But I'll tell you a secret: all the best people are. - Alice Kingsley (Alice in Wonderland)

Come with me where dreams are born and time is never planned. Just think of happy things and your heart will fly on wings, in Never Never Land - Peter Pan (Peter Pan)

• ChaseTurnleaf
  • User

Posted at 2016-09-30 13:32:54 — Link

Chase ducked as the Hydra swooped it's head, he yelled in pain as it grabbed his shoulder. It lifted him off the ground and shook him, he yelled again. The other head snapped at his feet, he lifted up his legs to make himself a smaller target, but blood had started to soak the sleeve of his clothing. The Hydra's teeth had punctures strait through his armour.

• Rory_Landon
  • User

Posted at 2016-09-30 14:00:01 — Link

Rory didn't really care if it would grow two more heads, she sliced off the ugly monster face chewing on Chase. She heard one of the other campers mutter about her not being a child of Athena, but a plan hatched in her mind. 

"Chase, are you ok? Cause I've got a plan"

• ChaseTurnleaf
  • User

Posted at 2016-09-30 14:01:12 — Link

Chase groaned."Yeah, I'm deffinately fine." He said sarcastically.

• Rory_Landon
  • User

Posted at 2016-10-01 03:21:19 — Link

Rory asked if he could light a torch on fire.

"not the electric kind, just a massive stick."

• ChaseTurnleaf
  • User

Posted at 2016-10-01 03:22:23 — Link

"Erm, why?" Chase grimmaced. 

• Rory_Landon
  • User

Posted at 2016-10-01 03:29:35 — Link

"History, Chase, history. Just do it."

• ChaseTurnleaf
  • User

Posted at 2016-10-01 03:32:15 — Link

"FIne." Chase rolled his eyes but grabbed his sword. He grabbed his pocketknife and picked out the flint. He grabbed a stick and flicked the flint across his sword, it made several sparks but didn't catch fire. He tried again, closer to the stick, and it caught fire.

• Rory_Landon
  • User

Posted at 2016-10-01 03:53:47 — Link

"Thanks Chase, now cut that head off." Rory yelled over the sound of... Whatever sound the Hydra was making.

• ChaseTurnleaf
  • User

Posted at 2016-10-01 03:58:16 — Link

"WHAT!!?? DO YOU NOT KNOW WHAT'LL HAPPEN!!?" But Chase trusted her, so he stumbled to his feet. He looked for a weak spot on the Hydra.... There! It limped slightly on its front left leg. He ran and sliced the leg, it toppled and he chopped of it's head....

• Rory_Landon
  • User

Posted at 2016-10-01 04:01:42 — Link

Rory loved knowing what she was doing for once. She jumped forward and burned the stump of neck. It smelled horrible, but it didn't grow back.

"Now, the next one!"

• ChaseTurnleaf
  • User

Posted at 2016-10-01 04:03:35 — Link

Chase winced as he moved his badly injured arm, but he sliced off the other head, he didn't notice how close he was to it. As it fell it landed on his shoulder, knocking him to the ground...

« Prev | 1 2 3 4 ... 77 78 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla