Boards < Community < Roleplay < Welcome to CHB

Boards

« Prev | 1 2 3 4 5 ... 77 78 | Next »

• Rory_Landon
  • User

Posted at 2016-10-01 04:12:30 — Link

"CHASE!!" Rory stood over him and tried to deflect the Hydras many heads. "Chase, there's some Ambriosa in my bag, take it!!"

The practically insane monster jabbed down, trying and almost succeeding to bite Rory's head off. one of her sleeves was hanging on by a thread, and one whole side of her armour was torn apart. 

The torch was going out, so Rory only had a minute, maybe only seconds before it whent out.

To live would be an awfully big adventure - Peter Pan (Peter Pan)

You're mad, bonkers, off your head! But I'll tell you a secret: all the best people are. - Alice Kingsley (Alice in Wonderland)

Come with me where dreams are born and time is never planned. Just think of happy things and your heart will fly on wings, in Never Never Land - Peter Pan (Peter Pan)

It hurt because it mattered - John Green

Curiosity killed the cat, but satisfaction brought it back - Unknown

• ChaseTurnleaf
  • User

Posted at 2016-10-01 04:14:55 — Link

Chase tried pushing the dead Hydra head off his, most likely broken, shoulder, but only succeded in getting more stuck.

'Such is human memory... you forget the truth and believe what makes you feel better. '

• Rory_Landon
  • User

Posted at 2016-10-01 04:21:40 — Link

Rory didnt see a head swing towards her soon enough. It hit her in the stomach, and winded, she landed on a tree at least ten meters away. The last thing Rory saw was the rest of the group leading the monster away, then she lost her grip on reality.

You're mad, bonkers, off your head! But I'll tell you a secret: all the best people are. - Alice Kingsley (Alice in Wonderland)

Come with me where dreams are born and time is never planned. Just think of happy things and your heart will fly on wings, in Never Never Land - Peter Pan (Peter Pan)

• ChaseTurnleaf
  • User

Posted at 2016-10-01 04:24:26 — Link

Chase woke in pain, everything hurt. Especially his shoulder. Yep, his shoulder hurt the most. He opened his eyes to a blindingly white light....

'Such is human memory... you forget the truth and believe what makes you feel better. '

• Rory_Landon
  • User

Posted at 2016-10-01 04:30:54 — Link

Rory slowly opened her eyes. She ached all over, but she hardly cared. 

"Chase? Where are you?"

She was in a place she had never seen before. Rory tried to stand, but it sent her head spinning and blinded her for a second. Her ribs felt broken, and every breath hurt.

"CHASE!!"

• ChaseTurnleaf
  • User

Posted at 2016-10-01 04:33:54 — Link

Chase mumbled something, even that hurt. He thought he'd experianced pain when he fell out of a ten metre tree and into a lake. Or when a bunch of other stuff happened......

• Rory_Landon
  • User

Posted at 2016-10-01 04:46:28 — Link

Rory caught a glimpse of an arm and a leg poking out from behind a bush. 

"Chase? Is that you?"

she heard a moan. 

"Oh thank goodness."

and Rory collapsed again.

• ChaseTurnleaf
  • User

Posted at 2016-10-01 04:47:32 — Link

Chase tried moving his badly injured arm but only succeded in making it bleed.

• Rory_Landon
  • User

Posted at 2016-10-01 04:54:54 — Link

Rory was awake, but she couldn't move. 

"Chase, if that's you, make a sound, I'm freaking out here."

• ChaseTurnleaf
  • User

Posted at 2016-10-01 04:56:30 — Link

Chase groaned again, half from pain and half from boredom/annoyance. Like, where were they?

• Rory_Landon
  • User

Posted at 2016-10-01 05:12:04 — Link

Rory sighed with relief. 

"Chase, I can't move. I take it you can't either. Can at least see my bag?"

• ChaseTurnleaf
  • User

Posted at 2016-10-01 05:15:06 — Link

"Nope." Chase said, although it came out more like a grunt.

• Rory_Landon
  • User

Posted at 2016-10-01 05:22:34 — Link

Rory tried to blow a strand of hair out of her eyes. 

"Hmm... Ok, so we have no nectar, Ambriosa, and drachmas for Iris Messages. And were practically dead and lost. Fantastic, Any ideas?"

• ChaseTurnleaf
  • User

Posted at 2016-10-01 05:24:25 — Link

"Nope." Chase looked around at what he could see. Which was basically just the inside of a bush.

• Rory_Landon
  • User

Posted at 2016-10-01 05:30:20 — Link

"Well what - oooh!!!! I can move my pinky!!"

« Prev | 1 2 3 4 5 ... 77 78 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla