Boards < Community < Roleplay < Welcome to CHB

Boards

« Prev | 1 2 ... 73 74 75 ... 77 78 | Next »

• ChaseTurnleaf
  • User

Posted at 2017-01-26 08:10:08 — Link

Chase went to shrug, then decided it wouldn't be the best idea."I'm fine, just a little Ambrosia and I'll be as fit as a fiddle, my dad is Apollo anyway."

'Such is human memory... you forget the truth and believe what makes you feel better. '

• HD7547
  • User

Posted at 2017-01-27 01:27:13 — Link

Faelin raised her eyebrows, but didn't say anything. "Okay, so Rory said that the magic food was over in the Apollo cabin. Any tips on breaking in and stealing all your stuff?"

• ChaseTurnleaf
  • User

Posted at 2017-01-27 02:45:07 — Link

Chase sighed and rolled his eyes."You don't brake in, you just open the door."

'Such is human memory... you forget the truth and believe what makes you feel better. '

• HD7547
  • User

Posted at 2017-01-27 03:55:37 — Link

"Oh," Faelin said, embarrassed, "I just assumed that they'd be locked or something..." Faelin then swiveled her head to look at Chase, "You mean you don't lock your doors? What about intruders?"

• ChaseTurnleaf
  • User

Posted at 2017-01-28 10:22:26 — Link

Chase shrugged, then gasped as pain raced across his neck and through his shoulder.

• Rory_Landon
  • User

Posted at 2017-01-28 12:53:12 — Link

"How the heck do you do this to you Chase? I mean, I can't see, but it doesnt take a rocket scientist to figure out you're NOT as fit as a fiddle."

Chase squinted at her, obviously not really understanding.

"I'm blind again."

To live would be an awfully big adventure - Peter Pan (Peter Pan)

You're mad, bonkers, off your head! But I'll tell you a secret: all the best people are. - Alice Kingsley (Alice in Wonderland)

Come with me where dreams are born and time is never planned. Just think of happy things and your heart will fly on wings, in Never Never Land - Peter Pan (Peter Pan)

It hurt because it mattered - John Green

Curiosity killed the cat, but satisfaction brought it back - Unknown

• ChaseTurnleaf
  • User

Posted at 2017-01-28 12:56:51 — Link

"Oh...." Chase went quiet, trying to think through the pain."Have you eaten any Ambrosia?"

• Rory_Landon
  • User

Posted at 2017-01-28 13:04:04 — Link

"No time. We gotta get you sorted. See you in a bit!!! Come on Faelin, let's save Chase... Again."

You're mad, bonkers, off your head! But I'll tell you a secret: all the best people are. - Alice Kingsley (Alice in Wonderland)

Come with me where dreams are born and time is never planned. Just think of happy things and your heart will fly on wings, in Never Never Land - Peter Pan (Peter Pan)

• HD7547
  • User

Posted at 2017-01-28 17:47:25 — Link

Faelin nodded, still mistifyed that there were no locked doors. She followed Rory. "So, where are we going?"

• Rory_Landon
  • User

Posted at 2017-01-29 03:31:58 — Link

"Look for a house that looks like the sun cross a hospital. That would be the Apollo Cabin. Also, you've been there before."

Rory cracked her fingers. "Let's go."

• HD7547
  • User

Posted at 2017-01-29 19:38:01 — Link

Faelin cringed as she remembered the cabin, "Oh, yeah, I remember."

• Rory_Landon
  • User

Posted at 2017-02-01 11:21:05 — Link

"Ow. My fingers hurt now." Rory skipped ahead, and stumbled, tripping over and hit her face on the ground.

"aaaaannnnd, so does my face. I don't really like being blind."

• HD7547
  • User

Posted at 2017-02-02 05:11:26 — Link

"Will the magic food help that?" Faelin asked, helping Rory up.

• gypsyvannerz
  • User

Posted at 2017-02-02 07:00:22 — Link

Gretchen watched Faelin and Rory leave. She turned to look at Chase, "Can't we just get a cell phone and call 911 or something? Y'know, im really uncomfortable in situations like this. We are in the dark, you've been attacked by a monster. I mean, what else is gonna happen? Meteors crashing through the floor!?!?! Look, im gonna go look for a phone. You can stay if you want, but there's no medics here." She headed out the door and started looking in the strange cabin. She looked through a few drawers but found nothing. "You've gotta be joking me..." she muttered to herself. There was no phones whatsoever in the whole cabin. Gretchen was pretty sure that's against safety rules. Frowning she got up, only to find herself somewhere else. It was dark. Darker then space itself, she couldn't see anything. "Im going crazy" she muttered, but stopped short. Somebody was watching her. Her heart started racing and she started running in the darkness. She blinked, and found herself in the cabin. Things were smashed and broken. She we t back to Chase, completely silent.

So... Um... I'm not dead. Ehm.

• ChaseTurnleaf
  • User

Posted at 2017-02-03 09:40:59 — Link

(XD Plot Twist, you're a good writer)

Chase was unconscious. He had no idea how and he couldn't remember anything. But he could feel pain. He retreated deeper into unconsciousness, to a point where pain is not felt. There was no pain, but there was also no time in that empty blackness. One question floated out of nothing and crossed his mind. How long had he been out for?

« Prev | 1 2 ... 73 74 75 ... 77 78 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla