Boards < General < General Chat < What Species Do You Specialize In

Boards

• yecak
  • User

Posted at 2017-09-03 03:51:56 — Link

I've started up my Lykos again.... Oh no.

Anybody want gp3 homazagus color and/or pattern gryphons?

In war truth is the first casualty - A Goodman 

• OrcaLover9
  • User

Posted at 2018-12-25 21:41:27 — Link

Unicorns for regeneration

dragons for fire breath

pumas for breed improvement and deviants

Just your neighborhood genetics enthusiast.  Shoot me a message if you wanna chat or trade!

• Nightswan
  • User

Posted at 2019-08-05 17:21:38 — Link

I just finished my project of getting a full squad of perfect Ice Combo/Hound/Tireless Heart Lykoi (thanks, Sheliak). Now I just gotta breed out a population of 'em and start doing some selective breeding for either the Counterstrike or Berserker/Sharp claws genes.

Otherwise I'm also working on Throdoma and Symurgh breeding!

"Violence for violence is the rule of beasts." -obama in some guy's dream

DA: https://www.deviantart.com/rawrzskythrone

• Karatefinch
  • User

Posted at 2019-11-01 07:14:08 — Link

Mostly focusing on deviant pigeon gryphons, but also breeding rocs with lightning strike

Been tough at moments but I'm making slow progress

Yeehaw

• Sonatine
  • User

Posted at 2019-11-03 04:31:30 — Link

I've only really got decent lykos. Breeding them is tricky though; relied quite a bit on stud breeding along the way, so a lot of my doggos are too closely related to breed without degen. I'm currently without the premium subscription degen warning feature, so half the time I just end up breeding the same ones until they're out of points.

I've got no cause to complain, though. Doggos do good work (and I've still bred far more than I really need); they tear these magma etelias apart like it's nothing.

• Nightswan
  • User

Posted at 2019-11-03 05:06:52 — Link

Really? My Lykoi are having a hard time against those piles of sentient fire crystal, and my regen beasts (symurgh and cockatrice) are faring way better. One in particular has an over 90% win rate on manual battle and I'm testing her autobattle currently

"Violence for violence is the rule of beasts." -obama in some guy's dream

DA: https://www.deviantart.com/rawrzskythrone

• Waveclaw
  • User

Posted at 2019-11-17 13:53:52 — Link

I specialize in pumas. (I really like felines!!!)

• CalicoOaks
  • User

Posted at 2019-12-11 05:08:11 — Link

Horses are my first love so I am doing a Bay Unicorn project and a Black Unicorn Project as well as breeding for rare and uncommon genes. I also LOVE the Symurghs.

Off Track Thoroughbreds are my Passion

• AquamarineMelody
  • User

Posted at 2019-12-16 07:38:23 — Link

i'm just getting back into the game, so i've decided to focus on rocs for the moment, as i love birds! may get into gryphons and cockatrices later down the track though

• Dipper
  • User

Posted at 2019-12-17 16:01:03 — Link

I specialize in Lykos and Symurghs. I do breed a lot of other GP3 creatures though.

• GingerCurtau
  • User

Posted at 2020-01-01 12:24:25 — Link

I have a mix so far cause of the tour but I originally came for the Unicorns

• Vythalax
  • User

Posted at 2020-02-24 21:42:48 — Link

I specialize in dragons, although the only reason I even started having good dragon recently is because I bought some. Still trying to breed up my own perfect one form the scratch which ain't easy when dragons rarely ever spawn in the wild even with invites, I guess I'm just really unlucky on that point.

I'd love to get into some proper Symurgh breeding but with me not really doing battlefield getting new blood to start something up won't be easy.

• SilvanusKettleburn
  • User

Posted at 2020-03-15 18:24:39 — Link

Originally, I started with unicorns, as they seemed easy but I quickly preferred dragons

• Monues
  • User

Posted at 2020-03-16 04:02:34 — Link

Cockatrice were my first specilization years ago when the genetic pool was very limited, and they still are my specialty as I make 'sub-species' of my main line.
More recent being gryphons, and symurgs were especially tough taking a lot of time working on creating fresh stock as there was virtually none publicly and deafness ran/runs rampant in symurghs. Luckily was able to co-lab with a great friend for the symughs. 

A [Signiture Box] Left Text Layer 2 SalePerfects by RavensMournB [Signiture Box] Middle by RavensMournC [Signiture Box] Right by RavensMourn

• ChildofAthena2
  • User

Posted at 2020-04-26 18:10:03 — Link

all of them but mostly dragons and pumas

~~~ A daughter of Athena

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla