Boards < General < News & Announcements < Auxo, the Kami of Summer

Boards

« Prev | 1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 | Next »

• Clawstra
  • User

Posted at 2016-08-27 21:05:22 — Link

Thank you, Lytala.  I'm too new to know what items will prove useful for me in the future.

• Indiana
  • User

Posted at 2016-08-27 22:27:51 — Link

Thanks to a very kind gift  I now I can get my Kami :)

• wolf95
  • User

Posted at 2016-08-28 01:28:01 — Link

Yay! I got my first Kami! Thanks arete for giving me my last 10 cat eyes! 

• Wolla
  • User

Posted at 2016-08-28 03:02:31 — Link

So who still has a few cat's eyes to go?

• Sun_Showers
  • User

Posted at 2016-08-28 04:12:27 — Link

I have 15 left to collect!

I should get 5 in payment for a custom skin, and the other 10 I'm negotiating for, offering a custom-drawn skin. However I have only just sent pictures of my art, so those arn't guaranteed yet.

So close!

Edit: I DID IT GUYS!
I have my very own Kami!

Thank you to everyone who helped me, I couldn't have done this alone. I'm so pumped right now! I'm gonna celebrate with tasty food!

~My Skins~

I keep my thread in creative up to date. Please check it out if you want to see and critique the custom skins I've made.

~My Experience During My First Event: A Thank You~

• MarsinOz
  • User

Posted at 2016-08-28 05:13:28 — Link

so close!! in 3 hours I get another 4 cat's eye's meaning I only need 1 more!!

Grats to everyone who's gotten theirs so far :)

• MeanDM
  • User

Posted at 2016-08-28 09:53:51 — Link

That feeling when you check the end time on an auction and realize you're the top bid on a no-buyout lot that won't sell until after the event the item is for ends... nonetheless, I managed to get my Auxo, so I'm still happy.  I have 3 spare cat's eyes right now.  PM me for one or more of them.

And Lytala, I think it isn't 5 points to each characteristic, but 5 extra points total that may apply to any characteristic randomly (Perhaps Angel would be willing to confirm).  30 points would be a really big bonus, you're right.

I often have some good pets in my Pound/Giveaways tab.  Feel free to ask for one of them.

• Marisi
  • User

Posted at 2016-08-28 20:28:39 — Link

I need 20 more cat's eyes if anyone has some for sale or trade. 

Nevermind, traded for some

• Wolla
  • User

Posted at 2016-08-28 21:22:27 — Link

I still have 9 I'm willing to give if someone is in need of a few last cat's eyes

• slayingallhumans
  • User

Posted at 2016-08-28 22:16:16 — Link

Got 7 spare Eyes I am willing to give to someone. 

• Azzuen1
  • User

Posted at 2016-08-29 04:12:38 — Link

This seems really interesting!!! Can't wait to see how it turns out!

• Sun_Showers
  • User

Posted at 2016-08-30 02:56:10 — Link

Eh? Somehow I expected some kind of anouncment the event was over. Like a statistics page showing how many items were traded, total number of Cat's Eyes collected by all players. Something. It was just so exciting I expected it to end with a bang, not a whimper...

Oh well, I guess I'm being picky. It was a lot of fun. I just kind of wish it was ever going to be possible to earn the kami from allllll the events I've missed.

~My Skins~

I keep my thread in creative up to date. Please check it out if you want to see and critique the custom skins I've made.

~My Experience During My First Event: A Thank You~

• Nytha
  • User

Posted at 2016-09-01 14:47:22 — Link

Pff. Forgot to undo the exchanges for the event, and left tha game for a while... :D Got 25 :D

• Russaria
  • User

Posted at 2016-09-20 02:49:28 — Link

if you cannot keep players interested here, with pretty much nothing but one unbreedable adoptable after another.and removing most all other events of activties. why would another site be any different. still waiting on the rest of the deviants for example.

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2016-09-20 03:44:08 — Link

Russaria, there's no point in developing an outdated patch-work project which stumbles upon itself every time when we need to add even a minor feature or make a slight balance update.  Almost all of our recent ideas are crashed upon this wall, requiring rewriting this project from scratch. The point is not that we can't do that but that doing that is unreasonable without actually turning it to a different game which we decided to do. It doesn't look like a wise solution to reanimate an old project with unoriginal concepts when the same resources can be spent for creating an original game which will be better in all aspects. We as developers have limited time. We can spend it either on one project or the other. Obviously, the preference always will be shifted to the project which will have more impact and returns. There's such thing as product development cycle and life cycle. Games and concepts are becoming outdated and then dying when new technologies and concepts are born. BeastKeeper has no potential for obvious reasons. A pack of new deviants won't change anything - it's just a pack of images that don't add anything to the gameplay ormake it richer. We want BK world to be reborn in a new form and different genre, but we understand that a lot of players may be attached to their pets and accounts here. This is why we're supporting it on background instead of closing.

« Prev | 1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla