Boards < General < News & Announcements < Auxo, the Kami of Summer

Boards

« Prev | 1 2 3 ... 10 11 | Next »

• slayingallhumans
  • User

Posted at 2016-08-15 11:30:30 — Link

Found 1 so far. No luck finding any more. Low level pets are not a good idea to use as I am getting no where with them.

• Nightingale

Posted at 2016-08-15 15:24:38 — Link

These don't appear to be an item that we can use the Astrologist for. Are they an item drop by monsters? Or are they in chests? 

I was playing on my ipad and noticed I have 6, I've only explored about 5 or 6 islands so far? I wasn't paying attention to how they were obtained, I'll be sure to check next time. 

Always looking for Expand Stable Scrolls

Chan eil aon chànan gu leòr

• thebeastkeeper
  • User

Posted at 2016-08-15 15:29:47 — Link

I have found 17 after exploring 60 islands so far, mostly in the grasslands, although I have found a couple in the jungle. I haven't found a single one in the chests; all of the ones I have found are on the floor behind the monsters. 

• Lytala
  • User

Posted at 2016-08-15 15:37:57 — Link

You can find them behind guardian monsters. The butterflies replace chests so you can tell instantly if an island has any.

I've found them in all biomes behind all the different guardian types.

You can also get one from each gold or silver quest you complete in addition to the usual rewards. (I was lucky to get all gold and silver quests last night so I got 7 just from that.)

Breeder of trash deviants

• Nightingale

Posted at 2016-08-15 15:43:11 — Link

I found them on the ground behind the monsters as well. I was practically asleep last night while exploring on my ipad, I'm surprised I don't remember finding any.

They are a new item, so I haven't had anything lying around. 

I've been using random and after less than 10 islands I have 7. Grassland seems to be popular, but I have a small sample to draw from.

• arete
  • User

Posted at 2016-08-15 18:10:36 — Link

Will we be able to import our pets into Eon? I'll be right in if so.

Whoever calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Random acts of senseless kindness.

• Lytala
  • User

Posted at 2016-08-15 18:16:23 — Link

Angel already said no in an another post because the genetics are going to work differently.

• Nightingale

Posted at 2016-08-15 18:42:10 — Link

Hey guys, lets try to keep the questions to one place (http://beastkeeper.com/threads/33)! It will allow us to better track your questions. Also, others can easily see the answers and won't need to ask the same question again :)

Thanks!

• Lytala
  • User

Posted at 2016-08-15 19:29:09 — Link

Auxo

I just got the 1st Auxo!

Here's her genetics:

Musical larynx

Sense of Direction

Determined

Silent pace

Steel bones

Gracefulness

Tireless Heart

Magic mirror

• fundatrix
  • User

Posted at 2016-08-15 19:58:24 — Link

Wow, How did You do that? I've collected so far 7 (seven!) cat's eyes, 4 from quests.

In my opinion, that's good that in eon everyone has to start from 0. Its get equal chances to all player, not to mention taht are 2 different games.

• arete
  • User

Posted at 2016-08-15 20:14:13 — Link

As long as I can has lykos, I'll be happy. And deviant unicorns, of course. Can't forget the unicorns :) It'll be hard to start from scratch, though. And I really like this game. I'm torn...

I have no idea how you managed to get 100 cats' eyes so quickly. I have like six, and that includes from quests. I'm just not that good of a player, I guess :(

Whoever calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Random acts of senseless kindness.

• Lytala
  • User

Posted at 2016-08-15 20:15:45 — Link

I'm rather... obsessed with exploring. Also I ignored virtually everything that wasn't a butterfly.

• Nightingale

Posted at 2016-08-15 20:36:53 — Link

Damn Lytala, that's gotta be some sort of record!

I'm over here waiting for my travelling magician so I can start blasting through the islands. 

• yummyquik
  • User

Posted at 2016-08-15 20:38:54 — Link

Geez, Lytala - you must not sleep either! 

Congrats on the first one. 

• zelex
  • User

Posted at 2016-08-15 22:06:13 — Link

Lucky you Lytala!

I'm already tired of explorind, I only have 3 butterflies after 22 island. With a little maths it sounds very time consuming. I might not be able to do this, because my work started to day after long summer holiday.

« Prev | 1 2 3 ... 10 11 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla