Boards < Offtopic < Forum Games < Choice 1 or Choice 2?

Boards

« Prev | 1 2 3 4 5 ... 9 10 | Next »

• cleverkitten0619
  • User

Posted at 2015-08-27 23:21:44 — Link

You sigh, and answer the phone. "Hey (insert name) feeling better?" your best friend asked. "No,not really." you said. "Oh, I'm sorry, but maybe this will help you feel better. I found this new website called beastkeeper (pretend you don't know this website), and I think you'll like it." they said. "Okay." you reply groggily.

Choice 1: Check out the website

Choice 2: Sleep

Clever the Archer

When life gives you lemons make applejuice.

Sorry I was out so long. I'm back though.

• Swanwithanose
  • User

Posted at 2015-08-28 00:38:37 — Link

check out the website!! please

To be haunted                     

is to glimpse a truth             

that might best                   

be hidden                          

-James Herbert               

• cleverkitten0619
  • User

Posted at 2015-08-28 00:46:03 — Link

You got up slowly, and walked over computer, and pulled up Fire Fox (I use google, but Fire Fox needs love). You sighed, and typed "beastkeeper.com" into the search bar. After a few minutes of finishing the tutorial you knew just what to do. You looked at your starter's pet profile, and smiled. (He/she) was your favorite, a (favorite beast) with (favorite skin). You looked at the game, and suddenly an idea came to your head. You decided to make a crossover game (WITH the creators permission). You looked at two other games your friend had suggested. But choosing one would be difficult.

Choice 1: Five Nights at Freddy's

Choice 2: Minecraft

Note- Please don't judge me I know very few games, and I had to choose TWO out of MILLIONS that exist.

Clever the Archer

• Swanwithanose
  • User

Posted at 2015-08-28 00:55:36 — Link

hmm fnaf!

To be haunted                     

is to glimpse a truth             

that might best                   

be hidden                          

-James Herbert               

• cleverkitten0619
  • User

Posted at 2015-08-28 01:13:05 — Link

Yay! FNaF is my favorite!

You sat there thinking for a moment until it came to you, Five Nights at Freddy's, but beastkeeper version. After that thought you immediately started working. It took several hours of coding, but by dinner you were completely done with the game. You looked at it proudly. You had succesfully created your own game, and originalish characters. You had Sage the Pirate Symurgh a red furred and red feathered pirate symurgh with a hook and eyepatch, Parker the Puma a black puma quitarist, with a red bowrie, Crystal the Cockatrice an orange cockatrice with a bib that says "Let's eat!", Loki the Lykos a bicolor crown lykos with a black tophat and bowtie, and a surprise. You looked at the characters happily, but you weren't sure what to do now.

Choice 1: Test run the game

Choice 2: Take a nap

Note: I DO NOT own Five Nights at Freddy's, or BeastKeeper. And by gosh I was not creative with these characters.

Clever the Archer

• Swanwithanose
  • User

Posted at 2015-08-28 01:39:45 — Link

i love sage the symurgh and loki the lykos choice 1

To be haunted                     

is to glimpse a truth             

that might best                   

be hidden                          

-James Herbert               

• cleverkitten0619
  • User

Posted at 2015-08-28 02:09:20 — Link

Thank you!

You looked at your computer screen, and decided to test play. It couldn't hurt right? You started to play the game with a happy smile on your face. You recieved the phone call, and immediately answered even if you already knew the rules. "Hello, are you there? I was told to help you with your first night. I actually worked in that office before you, and I'm finishing up my last week. There's not much to know, and I'm sure you could figure it out yourself but I'll tell you anyway. To start off we're not responsible for death or injury, but if that occurs we'll file a missing person report once everything has been bleached, and cleaned. Uhm, the animatronics to tend to, you know, wander, but it's nescessary to keep there mechanics working. They used to wander round during the day too until the bite of '08. Yeah, you wouldn't expect someone to be able to live through having their frontal lobe bitten off. But yeah, blah, blah, blah, animatronics won't think you're a human, and might stuff you in a suit, so forth. Again not responsible for death or injury. Good luck." the voice said.

Choice 1: Check cameras

Choice 2: Just sit

That was a VERY long phone call.

Clever the Archer

• Swanwithanose
  • User

Posted at 2015-08-28 03:50:19 — Link

Choice 1

To be haunted                     

is to glimpse a truth             

that might best                   

be hidden                          

-James Herbert               

• cleverkitten0619
  • User

Posted at 2015-08-28 05:39:50 — Link

You giggled at the phonecall, and checked the cameras, expecting at least Parker to have moved since it was 3 AM, but when you checked the cameras everyone had moved. You quickly shut the left door before Sage could get in. Then you found where everyone else was. "It's just a glitch." you said, thinking you might have switched night 1 with night 5 in the coding. You went with this idea until you saw the "surprise", Golden Loki.

Choice 1: Shut down the computer

Choice 2: Panic

Clever the Archer

• Swanwithanose
  • User

Posted at 2015-08-28 11:34:30 — Link

Ooh! PANIC!

To be haunted                     

is to glimpse a truth             

that might best                   

be hidden                          

-James Herbert               

• cleverkitten0619
  • User

Posted at 2015-08-28 15:38:54 — Link

You looked at Golden Loki nervously, thoughts running through your head. He wasn't supposed to be able to move unless the poster changed. Then it happened. You screamed. "OH MY GOSH! HOLY SHEEP! WHAT THE FISH! YOU AREN'T SUPPOSED TO BE ABLE TO MOVE! HOW DID THIS HAPPEN!?" you shouted, panicing a lot. The gold lykos just looked at you in a confused way. You sat there as your panic attack started to fade until you were suddenly pulled INTO your computer.

Choice 1: Permission to continue panicing? Permission given.

Choice 2: Just wait for my arrival in some location in my computer.

Clever the Archer

• Swanwithanose
  • User

Posted at 2015-08-28 16:53:36 — Link

choice 2

To be haunted                     

is to glimpse a truth             

that might best                   

be hidden                          

-James Herbert               

• cleverkitten0619
  • User

Posted at 2015-08-28 17:04:27 — Link

You sighed, and just decided to wait for stuff to happen. You decided to spend time counting the number of red pixels you could find until finally you found yourself on a black, and white checkerboard tiled floor. You stood up, and looked around. The place looked just like your design for the "Five Nights at Beastkeeper" location. Then you realised that this WAS the "Five Nights at Beastkeeper" location. You gulped nervously. The animatronics would probably be out to kill you right now. You started running towards the office, hoping you would get there before one of the robots spotted you. This idea was lost quickly when you ran right into Crystal. "O-o-o-oh, h-h-hi nightguard!" she said cheerfully, glitching during her speak. "Hi...Crystal." you said. You looked at her in a confused way, surprised she wasn't trying to kill you. "Cr-cr-crystal who are you talkin' to?" a voice asked from the other end of the hallway. You turned around, and saw Parker. "I-i-it's the nightguard!" Crystal replied. You looked at the two of them, and decided to leave, and let them discuss things.

Choice 1: To the stage

Choice 2: To Pirate's Cove

Clever the Archer

• jennahuman
  • User

Posted at 2015-08-29 04:05:36 — Link

choice 2,it sounds interesting.

•  

• cleverkitten0619
  • User

Posted at 2015-08-29 04:36:31 — Link

You looked around the pizzeria, and finally found where Pirate's Cove was. You walked up to the out of order sign, and knocked on it. "A-a-a-arrrrr, who be this?" a piratey voice asked. "I'm the nightguard." you said. "A-aye! Nightguard what ye be doin' here?" the voice said, which, once they finally poked there head out of the curtains, you saw was Sage. "Avoiding the others." you said quietly. "A-a-aye. W-well come in (lad/lass)." Sage said, moving the curtains enough for you to get through.

Choice 1: Go into the cove

Choice 2: Say you were just there to talk, and go to the stage

Clever the Archer

« Prev | 1 2 3 4 5 ... 9 10 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla