Boards < General < Player Guides < BeastKeeper NPC, Guilds, Factions, Groups, Individuals.

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Monues
  • User

Posted at 2015-05-28 01:29:34 — Link

With the new writing event and hopefully more to come I have decided to gather a list of my own and other's into one list of every guild, faction, group, and individuals in Beast Keeper.

This is still a work in progress, and any help with more to add to the list to add will speed up its completion.

Click here for some in depth Beast Keeper history.

I will try to add descriptions if I know them, if I have it wrong, more to add, or you have your own for one needing it please comment it.

Guilds

Hunter's Guild

A guild of skilled hunters. They use Roc for falconry.

Mechanicians Guild

A guild of skilled engineers. Responcible for maintaining portals...

Miners Guild

Needs to be added.

Groups and Factions

Association of Gamblers

Frequently use Cockatrice and other pets to aid them in their bets and luck.

Association of Breeders

Responcible for the breedable species, improving the genes and keeping the genes healthy.

Conclave of Warlocks

The Conclave of Warlocks are born normally, as humans, but choose to modify their essence and body by consuming the powers of different supernatural creatures, such as magickal animals. Even Mages and Druids, who disappeared mysteriously, have been sources of this power. These disappearances have been at the core of the hostility between the Mages and Warlocks that hunt them to consume their energies. Instead of living in a symbiotic relationship with certain creatures as the Mages do, the Warlocks' sole purpose is to enslave and consume the energies of all different creatures and sources.

Council of Mages
The Mages looked over and taught humans, but they themselves were not true humans, not as we would see them. Their own genetic makeup had evolved the genes of other species, giving them kinship with certain animals that were heart-bound and couldn't resist being attracted to the Mages that shared their genome. Many people believe that the Mages possess the secrets of life and can manipulate flesh and soul at will. These supernatural abilities leave an air of mystery surrounding the Mages, and humans look to them with awe and fear. Creatures like Gryphons were believed to be the result of the Mages artificial experimenting, but no one knew for sure whether this is truth or not. Meanwhile, the Mages have continued to research the souls of the creatures of Europa for several years, and they now believe they are close to finding a way to travel to the other moons by harnessing these powers.

Counter-Espionage Service

Uses the skills of pets in their missions.

Crew of builders

Construct new buildings and houses.

Druids Circle

Druids hold great magical capabilities, the same that the warlocks seek to consume. The Druids are caring and alerted the Beastlords of Amor's need for help. They have great care and knowlage for nature and its plants and animals.

Geological Exploration Service

Careless for what negative effects their actions will have. Made it possible for the exploration of the Tundra and other islands. Were the first to sight the Salamanders.

Central Scriptorium

Created and published the Monster Codex.

Guard College

A place of training for professional guards. Sometimes borrows pets for riding lessions...

Muninciple Pound

Supplies a place for homeless pets and the chance for a new home...

Municipal Hospital

Responcible for the well being of pets. Studies new ways of treating wounds and illness.

Mercenary Troop

Needs to be added.

Messenger Service

Uses pets to carry letters, packages, and cargo across Europa.

Order of Knights

Keeps the peace. Fights brigands and perform good causes.

Party of Amazons

Only take female pets for quests.

Sports Association

Hold sports events and ceramonies. Frequently borrows pets.

Selection Academy

Works with Genetic Power/Hero pets.

The State Portal Service

Employes unwanted pets. Responsible for locating a new island during the Guild Competition Contest.

Trade Federation

Appraises gemstones, holds ceramonies...

Town Orchestra

Creates beutiful music with Rocs who have Musical Beak.

Town Council

Active in the community. They hold many events and celebrations and try to improve the community.

University

A typical university that use beastlord's pets with lessions and other such things.

Individuals

Argrarian

Responcible for the use and cultivation of land.

Beauty Salon

Grooms and makes pets beautiful...

BeastLords

You and/or other players.

Conclave of Warlocks Representative

A middle-aged woman seen dressed in laboratory coveralls who was tasked with the job of recruiting Beastlords to fix the Conclave's mistake when they summoned the Kami of the Apocolypse.

Famous Artist

The creator of many marvelous pieces of art. Borrows pets for his/her art.

Gifted Sculptor

An amazing sculptor with incredible talent. Borrows pets for his/her art.

Jeweler

Takes inspiration from rainbow throdamas.

Monastery Abbot
Uses the help of pets to purify the grounds of the monastery.

Main Engineer of Mechanicians Guild

Responcible for manufacturing and borrows pets to help.

Ollie
Original owner of the Random Box, a transdimensional object that makes copies of itself and exists in all of the reality mirrors at once. He is known to be described as a "slippery character."

Influential Townsman

Has presence in many different activities and is very persuasive.

Influential Magician
Performs magical acts and goes on journeys. Persuades pets to help.

Ship Captain

Asks for the aid of pets in quests.

Tourist

A visitor to the inn.

Young Lord

Keeper of a deviant Puma after holding a competition in the desert to see if Pumas or Gryphons would make a better pet.

Village Elder

Proactive about improving and protecting the village.

Searching through the quest help thread for help adding to discriptions. (Paused, page 42)

A [Signiture Box] Left Text Layer 2 SalePerfects by RavensMournB [Signiture Box] Middle by RavensMournC [Signiture Box] Right by RavensMourn

• Sylviianel
  • User

Posted at 2015-05-28 01:36:14 — Link

I posted Angel's list of the groups to the writing thread, but having a little bit of info as to what each of the guilds/services/organizations does could be useful for some.

The information from the Europa Cosmology story should be included in your description of the Warlocks, Mages, and Druids. The Warlocks are not as innocent as your current description portrays them as being. I gathered the bits of history and story telling I could from the News and Announcements and posted it all here.

Mages:: The Mages looked over and taught humans, but they themselves were not true humans, not as we would see them. Their own genetic makeup had evolved the genes of other species, giving them kinship with certain animals that were heart-bound and couldn't resist being attracted to the Mages that shared their genome. Many people believe that the Mages possess the secrets of life and can manipulate flesh and soul at will. These supernatural abilities leave an air of mystery surrounding the Mages, and humans look to them with awe and fear. Creatures like Gryphons were believed to be the result of the Mages artificial experimenting, but no one knew for sure whether this is truth or not. Meanwhile, the Mages have continued to research the souls of the creatures of Europa for several years, and they now believe they are close to finding a way to travel to the other moons by harnessing these powers.

Warlocks:: The Conclave of Warlocks are born normally, as humans, but choose to modify their essence and body by consuming the powers of different supernatural creatures, such as magickal animals. Even Mages and Druids, who disappeared mysteriously, have been sources of this power. These disappearances have been at the core of the hostility between the Mages and Warlocks that hunt them to consume their energies. Instead of living in a symbiotic relationship with certain creatures as the Mages do, the Warlocks' sole purpose is to enslave and consume the energies of all different creatures and sources.

And then, while the cosmology does not include a description of the Druids as it does the Mages and Warlocks, it is worth noting that they possess the same supernatural power that the Warlocks seek to consume.

Under Individuals don't forget the Gifted Sculptor and the Beauty Salon, and the Town Orchestra should be added to the Groups and Factions. I'll edit this post if I come across any more that you missed.

1. Individual - Conclave of Warlocks Representative:: A middle-aged woman seen dressed in laboratory coveralls who was tasked with the job of recruiting Beastlords to fix the Conclave's mistake when they summoned the Kami of the Apocolypse.
  2. Individual - Ollie:: Original owner of the Random Box, a transdimensional object that makes copies of itself and exists in all of the reality mirrors at once. He is known to be described as a "slippery character."
  3. You currently have the Mechanicians Guild listed under Groups and Factions even though you have a seperate Guild category. The Guild of Miners should also be added.
  4. Note for the Association of Gamblers:: I'm not sure if you'd find it worth mentioning or not but along with using Bet Expert Cockatrices they use Gold Cockatrices as talisman pets for luck.
  5. When writing the description for the Geological Exploration Service, keep in mind that while they have made contributions such as locating the tundra portals they have also been known to have total desegard for their effect on the environment, as seen in the Competition for the Heart of the Forest.
  6. Note for the Druids:: "Druids used their knowledge of plants to develop a Neutering Serum." It may be worth mentioning their extensive knowledge of plants.
  7. The State Portal Service is an actual group in Europa, not just a place for us to dispose of bad pets. In the Guild Competition Contest they were responsible for locating the new island.
  8. While we know of the Scriptoriums in explore, there is an actual organization that is the Central Scriptorium; it is responsible for publishing the Monster Codex.
  9. Engineers are mentioned throughout the history but I am unsure if they have their own group or not. Perhaps these are members of the Mechanicians Guild? Regardless, these engineers seem to be responsible for the maintenance of the portals. Evidence:: "Tundra portal direction will be closed when the spring starts. According to the engineers, it’s too unprofitable to keep it open at the warm season."
  10. In regards to the Battlefield, "The scouts discovered a new island." I believe these scouts would be a part of the Exploration Service but I am not 100% certain. This bit of information does not need to be included but is just further evidence of what the explorers do. The Exploration Services were also the ones who reported the first sightings of the salamanders.
  11. The Town Council seems to play a role in the culture of Europa. They request pets to help with celebrations in the daily quests, such as to celebrate the equinox, as well as holding the Spring Festival. They also support public work projects such as improving the town and landscaping.
  12. Note for the Counter-espionage service - Yesterday they asked me for a Throdama with Scout, and today a Gyphon with Acute Eyesight, so they do ask for pets other than Pumas.
  13. Individual - Monastery Abbot is looking for a blue Symurgh to purify the monastery grounds from filth
  14. Group - Nursery
  15. Individual - Textile Maker

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla