Boards < General < News & Announcements < The Gate to the Dreamlands, Part 2

Boards

« Prev | 1 2 ... 13 14 | Next »

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2014-11-10 00:06:25 — Link

The Circle and the Conclave thank all the Beastlords for collecting the Dream Crystals and charging the Gate to the Dreamlands. The energy is enough to keep the Gates open for two weeks. The research mission is already on its way to the heart of the Dreamlands. You can benefit from this opportunity as well - Dreamlands are full of incredible creatures that you can tame and convince to join your manor!

Сomplete the tasks and convince the creatures from the Dreamlands to live in your manor!

Click here to see the tasks

The Gates will close on November 23rd, 23:59!
Creatures and event inspired by the works of H.P. Lovecraft

• GriffinRider
  • User

Posted at 2014-11-10 01:28:38 — Link

This looks like a really cool event!

However, when you send your pets do you get them back after?

• Zaltys
  • User

Posted at 2014-11-10 01:31:38 — Link

As much as I like seeing new events, this one might be a bit too tough.

For instance, if the pet search is to be believed, nobody has pumas that have both dominant Silent Pace and Musical Larynx. And definitely none that have those plus Gracefullness. 

So if nobody manages to breed one of those within ten days (need four days for quests), there's no way anyone can get the Cat (or the Butterfly Dragon, since that requires the other three).

(By the way, I'm currently holding one of the battlefield trees and mines. Will be done in  ~4 hours, around 06:30 game time. Feel free to kick me out of there after that -- or I'll do it myself once I wake up, around 10:00 gt.)

• Maenster
  • User

Posted at 2014-11-10 01:43:33 — Link

How does one get a dream catcher? O.o

• Nightingale

Posted at 2014-11-10 01:47:45 — Link

I am drooling with anticipation... YES!

But I agree with Zaltys, this one seems very hard. Much harder than the Kami one... 

Even the dragon is a bit unobtainable, and that is needed to make silver keys for all the quests. There is only one dragon in existance with that... I think the intuition should be lowered to at most 100. It would take more than two weeks to breed a pet capable of that and either level or feed it magic fruit enough to reach that level! For something needed in every quest, it seems very very hard to obtain.

The musical beak/larynx/Second breath  + Gp level 2 is also quite high. 

These quests have many requirements to meet. I think perhaps instead of three, it should be at least two. Because in two weeks we would have to breed pets (1 day), let the pets age (3 days unless you age them automatically), and then many to level... And this is assuming you started early on in the game!

As it is many of them are going to be hard to complete within the two weeks. I'm going to give it a whirl! Hopefully people are forgiving on the battlefield like last event :)

Always looking for Expand Stable Scrolls

Chan eil aon chànan gu leòr

• hollahollaget_$
  • User

Posted at 2014-11-10 02:05:51 — Link

I'm on the crimson tree on the mirror world right now. Once I get my what I need off of it, I'll gladly let others use it, but please tell me first. I'd rather move than get kicked off. 

Also where do we find the materials to craft the items that lure these guys to us?

• Arachne
  • User

Posted at 2014-11-10 02:09:47 — Link

Yep, I looked this over and there is no way I'm going to be able to do this at all.  I don't have a pet with the stats to even start crafting a dreamcatcher, let alone any of the materials.  If one is reasonably new or doesn't play intensely, I doubt that they will succeed in any of it.  I'm rather disappointed that I won't be able to get any of the pets but that is the way it goes and why I don't play here much.

It seems that most of the events here are for the power gamers and I'm not one.  I don't have a way to get pets with all these special powers, or maybe I just don't know how to get them.  I've bought pets, I've captured wild pets, but most of my pets are riddled with red stats and no special abilities. 

I will end my rant here but I wish there were more events that allowed the average player with no majorly special pets to participate.

• Maenster
  • User

Posted at 2014-11-10 02:11:13 — Link

I guess I won't be doing this event then. I don't even have the military academy built. Oh well.

• Maenster
  • User

Posted at 2014-11-10 02:18:24 — Link

I agree with Arachne. I mean, for the players who can actually do the event awesome but what about the newer players who don't have much? I've only been playing about a month and am still struggling. I don't think it's very fair.

• Monues
  • User

Posted at 2014-11-10 02:47:42 — Link

Where do I get the materials for the saddle? And does anyone know what a pet will need to defeat the dragon kami?

A [Signiture Box] Left Text Layer 2 SalePerfects by RavensMournB [Signiture Box] Middle by RavensMournC [Signiture Box] Right by RavensMourn

• Karakurt
  • User

Posted at 2014-11-10 03:03:36 — Link

I agree with you people. Even when I have some nice pets, I don't think I will have the time or  patience to get even one of the creatures...

I wish I could get at least the cat, though. I  love its design/concept...

• Zaltys
  • User

Posted at 2014-11-10 03:08:00 — Link

"Even the dragon is a bit unobtainable, and that is needed to make silver keys for all the quests. There is only one dragon in existance with that... "

Yep. I was barely able to magic feed one of my GP3 dragons to that level, and I've been breeding artisans for an year. Since there are no genes that raise intuition, reaching 120 is extremely tough.

That quest seems buggy, though: I was able to send this one to do it, and he's no artisan - http://beastkeeper.com/pet/137054

I think it's currently only checking for stats.

• Nightingale

Posted at 2014-11-10 03:45:17 — Link

My dragon with artisan would need at least 59 point increase with magic food, best I could do is 50 of that anyway.

Zaltys, you're right. I just spent some glowshrooms and energy drinks to get my dragon to have those stats. You are right, it is only looking at stats. I was thinking maybe it was taking your pet's agile paws, but it looks to be just stats.

My dragon: http://beastkeeper.com/pet/300899

Then again, I notice that the requirements doesn't say a pet with artisan

"smart (100) Artisan Dragon with high intuition (120)."

Maybe, a pet that has those level traits is considered "artisan"???

I don't see any pets on the breeding lists that have both musical something and second breath, let alone GP. o.0 It is probably possible to get musical something + second breath, but I don't see it happening with 2nd level GP.

Lots of battlefield related quests. This will probably be most difficult for me. I find it hard to defeat hold the line and the battlefields are very crowded as it is. Especially with so many people and squads! There is barely room for us all. I'm going to try to focus on one quest at a time though and prioritize from there!

Always looking for Expand Stable Scrolls

Chan eil aon chànan gu leòr

• Monues
  • User

Posted at 2014-11-10 03:59:30 — Link

Oh i see now, in the quest section. I only have the dragon for silver keys. Here she is, if anyone wants to take a look. Still dont know where to get the materials for the saddle though.

http://beastkeeper.com/pet/338181

And, a question. Would I be able to make skins based off of the new kamis, or would they not be accepted because it would look simular the kami?

A [Signiture Box] Left Text Layer 2 SalePerfects by RavensMournB [Signiture Box] Middle by RavensMournC [Signiture Box] Right by RavensMourn

• NightbaneWolf
  • User

Posted at 2014-11-10 04:06:09 — Link

Battlefield??? Really?? Aww man -_-"

http://beastkeeper.com/thread/7942

Psst hey, i'm hosting an art contest where you can win a Premium Membership from

« Prev | 1 2 ... 13 14 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla