Boards < Bugs & Suggestions < Suggestions < Additional Custom Skin Filter

Boards

Poll: Any Thoughts?

Yes. Would really love this.

2 votes / 50%
Maybe. It would be a nice addition but not one I'd really push for.

2 votes / 50%
No. Unnessary and Uneeded.

0 votes / 0%
I don't know what's going on, but I wanna vote.

0 votes / 0%
« Prev | 1 | Next »

• SapphireScythe
  • User

Posted at 2016-07-03 08:12:51 — Link

Hi, I've been wondering for a while why a premade or original line art filter was never incorporated in the custom skin search. But I guess I'll never find out unless I suggest it.

It would be nice if an additional search filter was able to sort original line art. Kind of how you can search by checking a color, you can search by premade base or original drawing. I was thinking it could be incorporated as an additional box when submitting skins. The only problem I see is what to do with the already created ones, although it would be awesome if the tag was added to them.

• Monues
  • User

Posted at 2016-07-04 02:44:33 — Link

Ah yes I support this. Many a time I find myself scrolling through skins, skipping past all the less desired premade base ones, to find the custom ones scattered here and there. Being able to search for them and have a list of nothing but them would be great.

Currently a solution ive been using it to write "custom" in the keywords when submitting, but not everyone does this so it doesnt really work all that well.

A [Signiture Box] Left Text Layer 2 SalePerfects by RavensMournB [Signiture Box] Middle by RavensMournC [Signiture Box] Right by RavensMourn

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla