Boards < Community < Roleplay < Where the Dinosaurs Roam: Sign Up

Boards

« Prev | 1 2 | Next »

• RPFiend
  • User

Posted at 2015-11-23 03:37:56 — Link

This is a dinosaur roleplay sign up page. I will make a role play thread when I have a few more people joined.

There was once a large group of dinosaurs, made up of many different species. But they lived in a desert, and this time of year the food runs short. Unfortanetly, this year was even worse. They couldn't find food. The leader, Ember, knew they had to move to a new home. The new home, to be exact. The fabled land of lush green, thriving prey, and rushing waterfalls. When they find it, if they find it, if it even exists, the dinosaurs will live without fear.

Form: 

Name: Pick a name for your dinosaur!

Species: There are so many to choose from! Try not to pick the same one as everyone else. I don't want everyone to be a tyrannosaurus rex.

Description: What does your dinosaur look like? I know it's hard to tell what the dinosaurs looked like color wise, but try your best, I don't want hot pink stegosauruses running around. XD

Personality: How does your dinosaur act? Friendly, evil, brave, nervous, shy, energetic...

Other: What else do we need to know about your dinosaur?

My dinosaur:

Name: Ember

Species: Parasaurolophus

Description: pinkish-brown color with faint yellow stripes

Personality: faithful, sometimes fretful and cowardly(cowardly seems too strong a word...)

Other: She is leader(because I'm the one who made this thread)

Dinosaurs:

Ember- leader, pink/brown female parasaurolophus with faint yellow stripes and green eyes, fretful, faithful, sometimes cowardly.

Legina- gentle, overprotective gray female brachiosaurus with light blue eyes, sometimes fierce and stubborn

Ellegard- Inventive triceratops with yellow/brown scales and a few green marks.

• kittensrule321
  • User

Posted at 2015-11-24 15:40:25 — Link

Name: Legina

Species: Brachiosaurus

Description: Light grey with gentle light blue eyes

Personality(I know its not there but I just feel I need it here): Very kind, motherly, a bit overprotective, but very fierce and stubborn

Other: I don't really know the dinosaur 'ranks' so can you post them here?

• RPFiend
  • User

Posted at 2015-11-24 17:01:44 — Link

There aren't ranks, really. There is a leader, but you can say if yours is pregnant, a baby, really old, or something like that. And yes, I'll add personality to the form. I had to write this twice, so I forgot a few things.

• kittensrule321
  • User

Posted at 2015-11-25 00:39:41 — Link

How many dinosaurs can you RP?

• RPFiend
  • User

Posted at 2015-11-25 03:26:55 — Link

We'lol start with one, unless we can't get more to join(don't purposely tell people not to rp so you can get more dinos XD)

• Loki110
  • User

Posted at 2015-12-03 23:17:28 — Link

what about predators? I can see a big herd of herbivores living in peace, but could I play e.g. a ceratosaurus? And do we care anything about accuracy in the time periods?

I do it all because I'm evil

• MidnightMoon
  • User

Posted at 2015-12-04 17:18:38 — Link

Name: Ellegard

Type: Triceratops

Description: brown-ish, yelllow-ish, with a few green marks

Personality: shy infront of others, very kind, respectfull, adventourus, curios, a bit oversized, lives on the edge, brave, outgoing, passionate, creative, friendly, funny, fearless, neat, loyal

Other: her family died when she was 8 in a rock fall. She loves company and always tries to invent. Scared of the dark. She wants a proper family and brothers and sisters. She wants a boyfriend.

PLEASE TAKE MY PETS

• RPFiend
  • User

Posted at 2015-12-05 03:01:38 — Link

You can play absolutely anything. A role play thread will be created now.

• Loki110
  • User

Posted at 2015-12-05 03:58:59 — Link

I'm more concerned with the game dynamic, since a carnivore would have to eat somebody. would he still be part of the herd while snacking on smaller dinosaurs or would he be the antagonist, trying to follow the herd? Sorry if I seem nitpicky, I love the idea and if it's to complicated to integrate carnivores into the herd, I'll play a herbivore.

I do it all because I'm evil

• RPFiend
  • User

Posted at 2015-12-07 00:14:22 — Link

Well, in the plot I came up with, all carnivores made an oath swearing not to eat other dinosaurs of the herd. Most of the carnivores now eat rats(because there were rats in the dinosaur time).

They could also eat insects and opossums, if you want variety. But mostly rats, since they were abundant.

• 3@4#9
  • User

Posted at 2015-12-12 05:23:27 — Link

Name: Kate

Species: Allasaurus

Description: Red skin with green eyes.

Personality: Feirce,wise,and funny

Other: they are similer to a t.rex look them up online to get a better description.

-3@4#9

Yes, my username is random. I didn't know what else to name myself. 

• RPFiend
  • User

Posted at 2015-12-19 07:24:31 — Link

Accepted. Not trying to be nitpicky, but its Allosaurus... Sorry, I had to...

• Pluma_the_Fluffy_Dragon
  • User

Posted at 2016-03-27 10:53:51 — Link

So this isn't based on the time (like Jurassic, Triassic, etcetera)?

Also, I can't decide between a type of Spinosaur or a type of Therizinosaur.

[url=http://magistream.com/creature/8609014][img]http://magistream.com/img/8609014.gif[/img][/url]

Clicks are appreciated on my Magistream account!

• Countryjesusfollower
  • User

Posted at 2017-06-12 02:48:28 — Link

Name: garin

Species: Utah raptor

Description: black with grey eyes.

Personality:silent,fearfull,shy,general introvert.

Other: partially blind.

If today was the last day before jesus came back ,how wou!d you live?would you live for him or for yourself?

"Behold i am coming soon,keep safe what you have so you will not be robbed of your victory prize".-BIBLE

If you belive in Jesus Christ as your lord and Savior than tell the world for we are not ashamed!tell about  jesus and leave the rest to him and he WILL do the rest!!

If you open your ears to the holy spirit you will not be able to go one minute without ministering to someone! This world needs a revival!!!!!!so shae the good news! 

• infinityforever
  • User

Posted at 2017-06-13 17:29:08 — Link

Name: Vatra

Species: Pachycephalosaurus

Description: Dark brown scaling with lighter brown unders. 

Personality: He is fierce, and very protective of those he cares about. He is generally very friendly and open to everyone he meets. 

Other: Um....I don't really know what else there is to say about him. 

~Infinity~

Always and forever 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

70% of the world thinks warrior cats is stupid. 25% say who cares. Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hard cover warrior cat book and slap the other people saying, "Starclan is out for revenge.

~

« Prev | 1 2 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla