I don't like it

0 votes / 0%
Horrible idea!

0 votes / 0%
« Prev | 1 | Next »

• RPFiend
  • User

Posted at 2015-11-22 06:35:55 — Link

I think we should have the option to bookmark threads. A button would be in the top right corner, right above the first thread. When you bookmark it(by clicking the button), it would move to your bookmarks list, which shows you everything you bookmarked. The list would be next to My Posts | My Threads | Forum Search | Forum Rules

You can also un-mark threads, say, if you bookmarked a pet raffle and the raffle ended, you could go back, and replacing the mark button would be an unmark button.

• Monues
  • User

Posted at 2015-11-22 08:31:20 — Link

You can do something exactly like this by making a folder on the bookmark toolbar (where you put site's icons so you can easily click to go there) and calling it something relating to the threads. Then you can drag and drop threads into the folder or add the threads as bookmarks by typing out the address. You wouldnt have to be on the site to have access to these bookmarks and you could jump right to a thread from anywhere. You can delete them whenever you like as well.

I think that is what you were wanting, it just isnt in the actual game. For until it is in the game the computer's feature may offer you something like what you want, a tidy place to keep all the interesting topics.

A [Signiture Box] Left Text Layer 2 SalePerfects by RavensMournB [Signiture Box] Middle by RavensMournC [Signiture Box] Right by RavensMourn

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla